Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] New CS Server – Floran Everglade – Going Live 11/15/2012 @ 1:00 PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] New CS Server – Floran Everglade – Going Live 11/15/2012 @ 1:00 PM EST

Join us on Thursday, November 15th at 1:00 PM EST (10:00 AM PST), as we unveil our latest Crystal Saga server, Floran Everglades. Floran Everglades will be an East Coast PvP server set on EST (Eastern Standard Time). For further details about these content updates and ongoing activities, please visit our official website and forums. See you in-game!

For those of you in the Philippines, the server will open at 2:00 AM your time on November 16th. (So either stay up really late on November 15th, or get up super early November 16th.)

• R26588195
    replied
    want pve west please

Leave a comment:

• death2409
    replied
    In east PvE would be amazing o-o

Leave a comment:

• R25420269
    replied
    help me get intp a guild

Leave a comment:

• iancamins
    replied
    pvp west please

Leave a comment:

• iamsimma
    replied
    with the last 2 server releases being pvp, will the next be pve?

and it would be nice if there was more than just a couple days advance notice =/

Leave a comment:

• GforYOU
    replied
    hey GM i was wondering if u could fix the chat. whenever system message appears, the chat of the player erases. lmao

Leave a comment:

• Samiantara
    replied
    new server come please...

Leave a comment:

• mnedbar
    replied
    ı cant play server 38

Leave a comment:

• Floxie
    replied
    Originally posted by aizhine1 View Post
    does ur cous still play? just asking ^^;
    who is it ?

Leave a comment:

• KmK69
    replied
    when is the new server going to show up im sitting here waiting and waiting and waiting and WAITING.. plzzzz hurry up

Leave a comment:

• tajmahal62
    replied
    You are joking R2 u jsut make 6 servers 6-7 way merge and then u add a new server. Please do the math!!

Leave a comment:

• aica21
    replied
    GM i cant see the new server :-(

Leave a comment:

• KazekaGez
    replied
    i vote for pvp

Leave a comment:

• salesman
    replied
    Downside it will merge with eternal sanctum or however spell, which means they have about a month advance so make sure if go here you work really hard. More downside it looks like when they merge multiple servers it will be number 4 on the list which means all the time invested will be nowhere near the future merges. To bad they couldn't add bonuses to older server so as to make things more even for merges.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X