Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Multiple CS Server Merges Scheduled for Tuesday, November 13th @ 1:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merge D: lag... drama... Lag, lag, lag.. DDDDDD: *cries in the corner*
    Server: Celestial Peaks
    Name: (S12)Roses
    Class: Rogue
    Level: 67 Mortal
    Guild: (S18)Judgement
    Gear: gold savage with demonfog bayonet (proudly, to +9 )
    Wings: Ultimate Demigod Wings Vlll
    Honor: Marquis (halfway to Duke)

BOREDOM KILLS

Comment

about time.

Comment

Originally posted by ZombiePyro View Post
        Oh Snap!!!! Finally i get to see players from my very first server (S12) especially Drew/Terrorize and Simma if all are still playing hope to see you all in a few days XD. Also you be dodging some world chat BURPS alot LMAO
        Hi Priest!
        Tyria Village Server
        IGN: Baixiu (Eidolon Lvl ?? in progress)
        Class: Hybrid Rogue

Comment

Oh yeah .. please spawn bosses every 3 hours Q.Q. ....
          IGN: (S18)Shini
          Server: (S18)Shrine of Kithar
          Plane: Eidolon
          Class: Nature Hybrid Ranger
          Level: 45+
          Guild: Judgement
          Title: Cake Boss
          Married: Single
          Pet: EatUup (FL), Sulfus(DK), Caemlyne(BA)
          Mount: Lotus of Doom
          Honor: Grand Duck =D (duke XD)
          Wings: Epic Angel Lord Wings +4
          Soul: 241 =.=
          Languages: English, Dutch

Comment

YESSSSSS were having a merge. This better be fun and not boring. If it isn't fun and not boring, I'd quit this server?
            Last edited by fairytaillover; 11-12-2012, 09:21 AM.
            ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

OMG S13 crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy !! I bet they will open cap 120 soon !!!
              CRYSTAL SAGA

(S37)AkiraKusano
              Server: Cheurna Gorge
              Lvl: Eidolon 150
              Class: Ranger (Agi type LOL)
              Pet : Burning Angel 3rd Gen, Demon King 3rd Gen
              Guild: (S26)FTW

League of Angels
              AkiraKusano
              Server: [S141] Lake Nadir
              Lvl: 75
              Class: Berseker
              Guild: Fairy Tale

Comment

Originally posted by DrewC View Post
                So that's where you disappeared off to. Welp am still around despite my hectic work sched. See you after the merge!

She's our Burpy but Im welling to share her again hehe Anyways gonna be nice to meet ya in couple days )
                I'm coming down in my slab, 84's on Perelli's. Candy paint buck seats, I call it peanut butter jelly. Pouring up the purple, blowing on :rolleyes: something smelly In a button drop the top, and put the dropper on the belly.:p

Comment

WTFH why dont we get merged with s4-s6 thats ** -.-
                  Level ~ Edilon 63
                  IGn ~ (s1)Jackiexx
                  Guild ~SS
                  Position ~ Nobody
                  You dont like me :(? OH thats right Get the Eff over it.

Bite me.

Simply Dont care what you have to say:)

Comment

um s6 is a west pvp sever thts why o.o

Comment

Yay S4 is gonna be the oldest and best server
                      User:Patrick2675
                      Class:Mage
                      Guild:thenemy
                      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
                        Yay S4 is gonna be the oldest and best server
                        How is it going to be the oldest? In the group you mean?
                        â™”
                        Vampire Prince
                        • Server: Aurora Point
                        • Character: Alexmancerx
                        • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                        • Level: Eidolon 120
                        • Guild: TheWanted
                        • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

what needs to happen is cystal ladder changes. if you have ability to go to lev 70 why must you repeat lev 1-60 on a daily basis? why not have increments like start at 1/20/30/40/50/60 etc, prereqs is you have to of reached lev 50 to be able to enter at lev 40 etc. as more levels are put into the ladder, it becomes are more tedious and timeconsuming event then need be. granted most can do lev 1-35 in under 10 mins, but why not shave those 10 mins off regardless? make rewards the same from 1-50 as if they entered 30 to 50. People love games that arent needlessly time consuming, which is why some are venturing to more streamlined ones.

second suggestion is exchanging gems at event master.all those hundreds of clicks to exchange enough shinys for perfect gem, then same number of hundreds to make the gems themselves. why is this not streamlined? why not make it like synthing where you can up arrow to any number and hit, it would exchange till you ran out of materials.

Boss mobs as a permanent daily quest? who dreamed up such? RBs should be changed to more ladder events, events that people have a shot at completing on a daily basis. can you imagine if half of your day in vidalias involved killing the same world boss? that would be insanity! yet...especially with multi server merges, any daily quest based on an npc that spawns rare and only up to 5 people in kill party can win, is also insanity.

wording on sperion meteor effect needs reworded as well, no where does it mention it produces a "knockback" effect, so any melee class that spends time and or money on achieving this, is gonna be sorely disgusted that its a counter to melee class in 95% of situations...

why must Seig be only for OL members? why not make it where all people can get seig? not everyone can be awake at same time, we are players from many different countries and timezones, seig+guild2x is crucial to leveling, those that can make it, benefit greatly, those that cannot, sometimes go looking for a different game.

Dont get me wrong, we love CS but think some of the issues could be addressed to produce better effects, and more longevity, less players quiting etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Zisumbenial View Post
                            what needs to happen is cystal ladder changes. if you have ability to go to lev 70 why must you repeat lev 1-60 on a daily basis? why not have increments like start at 1/20/30/40/50/60 etc, prereqs is you have to of reached lev 50 to be able to enter at lev 40 etc. as more levels are put into the ladder, it becomes are more tedious and timeconsuming event then need be. granted most can do lev 1-35 in under 10 mins, but why not shave those 10 mins off regardless? make rewards the same from 1-50 as if they entered 30 to 50. People love games that arent needlessly time consuming, which is why some are venturing to more streamlined ones.
                            Ladder is fine as it is. Having a high level or good stats doesnt mean that you can reach certain levels. Also, not everyone in the group might reach those prereq. Running floor 90 ladder takes the top players in chinese servers 13 minutes. Get stronger and you will be fine. We reach floor 60 in about 20 minutes, I think it's fine.

And just because a high level takes someone to high floors shouldnt allow them to enter ladder at those floors LOL. Ladder is rewarding with soulshards, work for it.

second suggestion is exchanging gems at event master.all those hundreds of clicks to exchange enough shinys for perfect gem, then same number of hundreds to make the gems themselves. why is this not streamlined? why not make it like synthing where you can up arrow to any number and hit, it would exchange till you ran out of materials.
                            I agree, they should just add a gem coupon synth to the item syntheses.

Boss mobs as a permanent daily quest? who dreamed up such? RBs should be changed to more ladder events, events that people have a shot at completing on a daily basis. can you imagine if half of your day in vidalias involved killing the same world boss? that would be insanity! yet...especially with multi server merges, any daily quest based on an npc that spawns rare and only up to 5 people in kill party can win, is also insanity.
                            Already been suggested, probably won't be changed. They don't want to give too many items away, that is their way to cap it.

wording on sperion meteor effect needs reworded as well, no where does it mention it produces a "knockback" effect, so any melee class that spends time and or money on achieving this, is gonna be sorely disgusted that its a counter to melee class in 95% of situations...
                            It is luring the mobs around you. It's not that bad at all.

why must Seig be only for OL members? why not make it where all people can get seig? not everyone can be awake at same time, we are players from many different countries and timezones, seig+guild2x is crucial to leveling, those that can make it, benefit greatly, those that cannot, sometimes go looking for a different game.
                            Seignior is a Landgrab benefit. Be happy that the leading guild is activating it at all, they could choose not to. All other guilds have guild exp.
                            All events are time based, if you can't come online, then you can't participate. Same goes for seignior.

Dont get me wrong, we love CS but think some of the issues could be addressed to produce better effects, and more longevity, less players quiting etc.
                            Your suggestion wouldn't change anything. If people quit because of not getting seignior, or because exchanging a gem takes too much time, so be it.

Comment

Yay more lag and drama fun times all around
                              S3 Swamp of Sanios
                              Char: •TeddiBear•
                              Guild: ΣтнεlισƝ

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つʕ≧ᴥ≦ʔ

Comment

aww i just started to like u guys on s18 and s21 now i get more strangers =.=
                                i cant even cope with seng with players and effects off now even more laaaaaaag

Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
                                Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

Comment

Working...
                                X