X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2CS_Cherith
    started a topic [Update] Treasure Trove - Pirate Mode

[Update] Treasure Trove - Pirate Mode

To make the Treasure Trove more fun for players, we've decided to go pirate mode on this system.

Pirates like treasure. That’s why we’re giving more people a chance to successfully plunder the Treasure Trove. From now on, players level 50-79 will enter separately from players level 80+.

It’s hard to give up hoarded treasure; therefore, players level 50-79 will now only pay 5 Gold per Treasure Trove attempt (unfortunately, it still costs 10 Gold for players 80+, but we had to have some way to cover the cost of all the damage you deal).

The most difficult part of piratehood has always been getting to the treasure chests… few have made it past the sand crabs, until now. The point requirement for reaching level 6 from level 5 of the Treasure Trove has finally been reduced from 30 to 15! So go loot those treasure chests!

I’m unsure how far the study of pirates’ love for their mothers has gone; however, I do know that no pirate will pass up the chance to snag The Mother Lode. Now you can, too! The Mother Lode reward exchange in level 4 of the Treasure Trove has had an EXP rate reduction.

What’s the point of raiding if not for the bundles of pirate swag to be gained? Now mobs will randomly drop a special loot called Small Treasure. These little gold nuggets can be used in three different ways:
    • Players can immediately open Small Treasure with a Blue Key.
    • Collect Small Treasure x5 + Blue Key x1 and exchange it with the Event Master for a Mysterious Treasure.
    • Collect Small Treasure x5 + Gold Key x1 and exchange it with the Event Master for a Gold Treasure.

Shiver me timbers - Treasures!

Small Treasure - Opens with a Blue Key. Open this pack to randomly receive ONE of the following items:
    • Ethereal Wings x2
    • Normal Gem Coupon x2
    • Pixie Upgrade Crystal x2
    • Morph Crystal x2
    • Greater Mount Upgrade Token x1
    • Class A Treasure x1
    • Class B Treasure x1
    • Class S Treasure x1

Mysterious Treasure - Open this pack to randomly receive ONE of the following items:
    • Class A Treasure x1
    • Class B Treasure x1
    • Class S Treasure x1

Gold Treasure - Open this pack to randomly receive a shop item!

More loot, more awesomeness. YAR!

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Originally posted by true_amaterasu View Post
    pls create another time for trove .....
    Agree.. Having it on on night or day will be good, since this late AR sched crashes with most awaited events.

Leave a comment:

• lisaan
    replied
    Originally posted by elsage View Post
    so selfish #22 #22
    LOL it is my problem i need Ews many

Leave a comment:

• Butchucoy
    replied
    we've reached L6 may i know what does the red chest contains tnx GMs.. we have 2 red keys to open it ^^

Leave a comment:

• R2476675
    replied
    what do you get from class A B and S treasures ?

Leave a comment:

• lhesme
    replied
    should separate scion to mortals >.<

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    hope i cant take off as many EXP i have.. and get more keys

Leave a comment:

• AshenSilvershad
    replied
    Ty for this update, i might actually gonna give it a try now

Leave a comment:

• assburn
    replied
    this is good balance, so player will have to choose between event, kinda give a chance for solo player not meeting with high lv and their buddies who's only goal, well you know.

Leave a comment:

• Tigger13
    replied
    i wish ya would have made it so that the rebiths go into a seperate one from the one of us that are not rebirthed
    Last edited by Tigger13; 11-17-2012, 01:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tigger13
    replied
    thanks for this

Leave a comment:

• CloudySage
    replied
    I like those changes,when i rebirth,ill patrol trove on 50-79 against the OP alts

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Originally posted by HimariChan View Post
    It's too bad the time was ignored completely with this event.

Thanks.
    They ignore "EVERYTHING!"
    Should know this by now.

Leave a comment:

• blindness
    replied
    Yeah, the time is very inconvienient for me, I agree when some people are saying to change it >>

Leave a comment:

• HimariChan
    replied
    It's too bad the time was ignored completely with this event.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X