Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samapi detik ini saya masih belum bisa memain kan game ini
    entah kenapa dg game ini..........
    semua cara saya sudah lakukan trmasuk mengganti komputer saya.......
    sekiranya ada yg mengerti dg kata2 solong di bantu untuk di beritahukan kepada yg berwenang dalam game ini.
    trimakasih

Comment

• What's the fastest way to level up

Comment

• I buy vip and enjoy the game. I don't even have a grasp of it yet at only level 37. But this is a business and therefore must cater to cashers most of the time. there are ways for non cashers to play. If huge cashers think the game sucks, then please go find another game. Personally i have no fun when i step into an area and then get slaughtered by someone 70 levels above me and then they follow me into different instances and continue to do it so I can't even play. If that is what fun is, then you need to find another game.

I don't even do events yet, but when i do, i will try to enjoy them as well. when the game wears out, i will thank them for the diversion and take my money to another....

Comment

• why is my wartune game not loading up?

Comment

• Originally posted by CloudySage View Post
            R2,you dont listen to what people say on forums? You didnt see they were unhappy last time,so your trying to make us be even MORE unhappy with the game? Do you want CS to be a dead game or something,what the hell,you just ruined my only way of doing 30 kills in treasure trove (alt) you gave us no events,***? now 80-100 Treasure trove is basically ♥♥♥♥ up being eidolon-only! And no way for mortals/scions to get to 6 because WE CANT KILL EIDOLONS,DONT YOU GET IT =.= Instead of doing this restriction,why dont you separate avernal by planes??? Avernal is much more important and is insane for mortals/scions,i wasnt on the chart,and i got 104m damage,there were 9 eidolons and 1 scion on the rankings,can you please at least make an eidolon-only avr,and mortals + scions together? Level is almost nothing,a level 40 eidolon > a level 80 mortal,so why dont you divide things by PLANES,not by LEVELS

I have learned about "partnering" in Treasure Trove. Find someone who's willing to give you the kills, and in return he/she gets to kill you too. Take off gears and re-equip when you got the number of kills.

Profile:

Server: Ẵṅḡẻḽ Ῐï*—ḽẵṅï*‘
            IGN : Azrielle
            Class : ✞Priest (Holy/Blood)
            Zodiac : Leo (The Lion) =^♥^=
            Lvl/Plane : Lvl 120 Eidolon
            Guild : ╰☆╮Serenity♡
            Position: 皇后 [kou gou - Japanese term for "Empress"] (Guild Master)
            Honor Rank: Emperor++

"Some things you see with your eyes; others you see with your heart."

"To err is human; to purr is feline" ~ ♥ ♥ ♥

(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Comment

• i got a problem with the game the server immortal runins is not working i can't access ti it :'(...what should i do???

Comment

• Originally posted by R23654869 View Post
                i got a problem with the game the server immortal runins is not working i can't access ti it :'(...what should i do???
                Quit this game and:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	get-a-life.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	1662447

Comment

• hahaahhah lolz

Comment

• balong gay

Comment

• 7road is not appearing in my screen.. wat will i do... i cannot play wartune... plsss help me

Comment

• to_the_sky

Comment

• Everyone is so happy

Comment

• im not sure wat this means

Plane:mortal

LvL:37

Class:Knight

Pet:Boxing Bear

Name:worrior

Guild:none

Comment

• pls gmut event this thursday!

Server: Whisperwind Beach
                              IGN: BlackHeart
                              Class: Rogue (Shadow)
                              Plane: Mortal
                              Level: 79
                              Honor Rank: Duke

Comment

• when is permbridge mount sever going to be active

Comment

Working...
                                X