No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 11/15 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ks, kala ko guild mo SoulofRuin? nd souls of ruin?

Comment

I think as a gamer you guys know how to disappoints your players. I normally don't complain but another week without events again after you threw the ladder event that only benefited the longer players on the server is not fair. I believe that u should find a way to make sure that all of your players have a chance at the events. I think you should have different classes of events for Mortals/scions/eidolon every week if this is how you plan on doing your events you keep merging and merging and wonder why people are quitting the game. A week without events really makes for people not to want to play this game. I understand that things happen but there are a lot of players who are upset about another week of no events in our server and before you say that you have the point for casher i think those suck as well and I will not be buying xtals for the points this week. I have been waiting for the point system and it sucks. I am just voicing my opinion and those from our server. Sorry but I am a very disappointed players.
      *Shortee1119
      Soul Of Ruins
      Married to: Azurastrike
      "*Life is too short to live with Regrets*"
      (S42)Tinosia Delta

Comment

I like the changes announced for treasure trove. Please, are the changes permanent?
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

so when are the servers going to be back up?

Comment

No events for us
            How could a girl so cute can be so FATAL
            ING:(s62)Astrid

Comment

Originally posted by Jerilynne View Post
              jessie, you must either work for them or your the biggest kiss *** I've ever seen! I pay for 2 vips.. and I am not giving them more money!
              Actually I do not work for them, and I am not a kiss *** lol. When they give us sucky events I am disappointed. But I am also realistic. I purchase VIP also, I did not say to give them more money. I said that I think the reasons behind no events are because all everyone does is complain. The majority of the people that play this game are not VIP, and they are not cashers. So logically I think about it this way: If I saw a homeless man on the corner, and I stopped and gave him money, then he complained about what I gave him, I would reach out and take my money back.
              Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
              Character: Jessie
              Class: Priest
              Level: 106+
              Plane Eidolon
              Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                I like the changes announced for treasure trove. Please, are the changes permanent?
                they are permanant changes
                Nellah - lvl 11x Eidolon - Ranger ( Nature, mostly )
                Server : Starglade(S10)
                ~Art - you can express emotions through words and gestures , but I'd rather draw you a picture ~

Comment

Originally posted by JessieAileen View Post
                  Actually I do not work for them, and I am not a kiss *** lol. When they give us sucky events I am disappointed. But I am also realistic. I purchase VIP also, I did not say to give them more money. I said that I think the reasons behind no events are because all everyone does is complain. The majority of the people that play this game are not VIP, and they are not cashers. So logically I think about it this way: If I saw a homeless man on the corner, and I stopped and gave him money, then he complained about what I gave him, I would reach out and take my money back.
                  This comparison is weak lol.

Crystal Saga is run by many companys and all versions give weekly events. The reason for that is that this game is plain boring without events.
                  If everything you can do for a whole week is running the same old dungeons, then you won't bother playing long.

The main reason for the missing events is probably the huge wartunes update/maintenance and as well upcoming holiday events which are hopefully great.
                  If people, who complain would be the reason for not having events, then R2 would run their business in the wrong way. So I don't think that they would be stupid enough to let a complaining minority decide if the majority of the players gets events or not.

Huge casher and casual casher want events, things to do. Nothing much left for a huge casher anyway.

And I really like this week,m finally some time to relax and treasure trove sounds good.
                  If the droprate of the small treasures is fair then people have a nice way to obtain GMUT/Eth Wings/PUCs/etc now.

Comment

i like it is

Comment

A hell of a lot of us don't bother with Treasure, we can't compete with the high levels and Bullys the put us with in the server mergers, were dead instantly, so as far as Im concerned Treasure is dead! and CS is now dead... Im downloading a new game as we
                      speak.

Comment

Ok this is annoying .. I just bought a bunch of xtal ... %&%^*
                        Server: Bearpaw Vally
                        Name: (S26)Bewberella
                        Class: Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Jerilynne View Post
                          A hell of a lot of us don't bother with Treasure, we can't compete with the high levels and Bullys the put us with in the server mergers, were dead instantly, so as far as Im concerned Treasure is dead! and CS is now dead... Im downloading a new game as we
                          speak.
                          Then level up. They changed trove, duh.
                          Now you don't have to fight highlevel but people in your level gap (50 to 79 and 80 to 100).
                          If you think its unfair as a lvl 50 to fight lvl 79 then level up to 79 and kill some 50s o.O

Comment

You people ever think they are saving the good events for Christmas? Oh wait no you didn't... They fix treasure trove so people wouldn't get slaughtered (as bad) and could participate....But that is not good enough.Thank you r2 for being considerate of the lower levels.
                            Crystal Saga
                            Server: (S3) Kaymo Mountain
                            Ign: Tinkerton

Dragon Pals

Server: (S42) The Moors
                            Ign: Zonk

Censored since 2011

Comment

Aww man. I already got Dark Reaper before this event came out.. Only getting rewards for that one then, the rest are impossible to get now. xD
                              â™”
                              Vampire Prince
                              • Server: Aurora Point
                              • Character: Alexmancerx
                              • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                              • Level: Eidolon 120
                              • Guild: TheWanted
                              • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

whatever! lol... lazy, or just for cashiers this week.. they could of come up with something... even lowbies could do... nothing is not acceptable.. I have already cancelled my vips....

Comment

Working...
                                X