Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 11/15 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2CS_Cherith
    started a topic [Patch Notes] 11/15 Server Update

[Patch Notes] 11/15 Server Update

Content
    • The Treasure Trove has received several major updates to enhance the system for players! Check out the forum post HERE to get the low down on all the fantastic new changes.

Events
    • Pet Extravaganza (Updated!) - More Info
    • Point of Interest (Point System) - More Info
    • Treasure Trove - Pirate Mode (Updated!) - More Info

Bug Fixes & Changes
    • The Little Reaper pet and its morphed counterparts will now learn magic attack skills as intended.
    • Changed a buff name and a description error in the Crystal Ladder.
    • Fixed a minor issue with the Ranger skill: Improved Double Shot.
    • Fixed an issue with the physical attack description for all pets affected.
    • Fixed a scroll over issue when socketing Sperions.
    • Fixed a system message error when upgrading both Superior Immortal Attack/Defense Sperions.

• angelied
    replied
    >>>> wanna say if u guys update new dungeon, can u pls.. make drops for Morphcrystal? Training potion, pet orb, maturity whip etc, i wish u guys make dungeon for Pet's, name it Pet dungeons. also can u pls drop ethereal on higher dungeon and make another cool wings, it seems some players have max their wings already >.> ( event cool so far but highbiez only enjoys )

Leave a comment:

• built4dkill
    replied
    I'll really be happy if I can see one of this...

[Patch Notice] (Date) : Claim your Free crystals and Gifts

hehehe

Leave a comment:

• R25404095
    replied
    when is permbridge mount sever going to be active

Leave a comment:

• hanziie
    replied
    pls gmut event this thursday!

Server: Whisperwind Beach
    IGN: BlackHeart
    Class: Rogue (Shadow)
    Plane: Mortal
    Level: 79
    Honor Rank: Duke

Leave a comment:

• Acount
    replied
    im not sure wat this means

Plane:mortal

LvL:37

Class:Knight

Pet:Boxing Bear

Name:worrior

Guild:none

Leave a comment:

• R22105283
    replied
    Everyone is so happy

Leave a comment:

• xXx_Aq_Ji
    replied
    to_the_sky

Leave a comment:

• R23980143
    replied
    7road is not appearing in my screen.. wat will i do... i cannot play wartune... plsss help me

Leave a comment:

• shadowdemon008
    replied
    balong gay

Leave a comment:

• shadow12000
    replied
    hahaahhah lolz

Leave a comment:

• freeman1971
    replied
    Originally posted by R23654869 View Post
    i got a problem with the game the server immortal runins is not working i can't access ti it :'(...what should i do???
    Quit this game and:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	get-a-life.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	1662447

Leave a comment:

• R23654869
    replied
    i got a problem with the game the server immortal runins is not working i can't access ti it :'(...what should i do???

Leave a comment:

• Holy~Kitty
    replied
    Originally posted by CloudySage View Post
    R2,you dont listen to what people say on forums? You didnt see they were unhappy last time,so your trying to make us be even MORE unhappy with the game? Do you want CS to be a dead game or something,what the hell,you just ruined my only way of doing 30 kills in treasure trove (alt) you gave us no events,***? now 80-100 Treasure trove is basically ♥♥♥♥ up being eidolon-only! And no way for mortals/scions to get to 6 because WE CANT KILL EIDOLONS,DONT YOU GET IT =.= Instead of doing this restriction,why dont you separate avernal by planes??? Avernal is much more important and is insane for mortals/scions,i wasnt on the chart,and i got 104m damage,there were 9 eidolons and 1 scion on the rankings,can you please at least make an eidolon-only avr,and mortals + scions together? Level is almost nothing,a level 40 eidolon > a level 80 mortal,so why dont you divide things by PLANES,not by LEVELS

I have learned about "partnering" in Treasure Trove. Find someone who's willing to give you the kills, and in return he/she gets to kill you too. Take off gears and re-equip when you got the number of kills.

Leave a comment:

• djcjondarize
    replied
    why is my wartune game not loading up?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X