Crystal Saga Emergency Maintenance on May 22nd at 03:00am EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Emergency Maintenance on May 22nd at 03:00am EDT

All Crystal Saga servers will be going offline for an emmergency maintenance to fix an issue with the "Wrangle" and the "Corruption". The maintenance will start from 03:00 EDT/23:00 PDT on May 21st/08:00 GMT/15:00 GMT+8 on May 22nd and will last for about 2 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates!

Note: Players are not able to AFK in the Wrangle and Corruption now.

Ermergawd, please fix Crysatl Saga.

Comment

Noooooooooo, not the corruption :P

Comment

hopefully the monster in there will become weak, and 0/500 to get copper

Comment

Please add balancer buff and party system in wrangler. Also copper disc to iron disc exchange as well.

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
          Ermergawd, please fix Crysatl Saga.
          +1 to that
          no buffz, just ballz

-___-

Comment

just disable afk mode in starglade and tree of life^^ no more being able to abuse it key farming corruption or in wrangler as well as killing off tons of complaining and arguing during invader event
            also stops peoples whining about others using alts to abuse invaders
            Last edited by abducator; 05-22-2015, 01:45 AM. Reason: save time for rev having to merge :)

Comment

D'aw, you're my favorite, abducator. :3

Comment

God I hope they make Wrangle easier to do 1000 points is like 2 hours of killing and gathering swords, I feel 300 points would be much better suited
                Crystal Saga
                IGN: SaintHugo
                Server: Whisperwind Beach
                Guild: Sanctum
                LVL 120 SCION
                "A group is only as Strong as its weakest Link"

Comment

hope they do make it so no one can afk grind for keys or afk in wrangler ...people have gotten to lazy and forgotten how to use there skills .

Comment

Should just remove corr keys so pointless or make corr all day >.>
                    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

YES R2/ Please lets have the chance to earn some for THIS EVENT.. Make some MOVES for us... THANKS...

Comment

maybe make 500 stead of 1000 and dont add pvp on that lol... and make vips giftable so someone can buy VIP...ty

Comment

i comepletly agree with you key is most like a waste of the time cuz it is so easy to kill corruption monster.
                          im a knight with fight-on with which i 1 shot them i cant imagine how long it can be to farm corruption key for all other class.
                          once i farmed it for 1h and i only got 52 key !
                          IGN: (S80)SolariLeona lV 160 eido knight
                          Soul:944
                          HF: LV15
                          zodiac: lvl 3
                          beast soul: seiryu lvl 6
                          magic tower :3148/8960
                          Tenets: Chaotic Tenets Lv 8
                          Mount: Super Kyubi Lv 20 fused with super Kyubi lvl 20
                          Pet: OP Emperor Demon
                          Wings: Divine Wings +6
                          Sperion: Legendary Lv.105 Superior Eternal Defense Sperion
                          Runes: lvl 9 Support,lvl 9 defense, lvl 9 renewal,lvl 9 strength
                          Pixie: Clestial saga pixie
                          Celestial guild

Comment

If they do take AFK mode out of Wrangle then I hope they increase the iron disc drop rate to compensate. As is trying to farm enough to get anything at those prices takes a stupidly large amount of time. That said my biggest hope is that they remember to turn the servers back on. I remember last emergency maintenance they forgot to turn a few of them back on, then only went and fixed the servers that were still offline on R2 itself. Also before anyone jumps in and starts saying R2 can't turn the partner sites servers on and off let me point out that the site I play at never has GMs actually show up anymore. If R2 couldn't control the servers that site would be gone just because after they went down for maintenance they never came back up. Also worth noting is that they only ever had a problem coming back up from an emergency maintenance the one time, and that just so happened to be the same time as R2 forgot to turn some of the R2 servers back on. No way is that a coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                              Should just remove corr keys so pointless or make corr all day >.>
                              Agree - would be nice to see corruption an all day event giving ALL the opportunity do it!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X