Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R22935785
    replied
    HELP SOME ONE PLEASE HELP IM TRYX $ING TO PURCHESE 8K CRYSTALS AND I WANNA BUY 2X $40 PACK. BUT I CANT EVEN E-MAILSUPPORT AOUT IT . WHEN I TRY TO LOOK FOR MY CHAR NAME LIKE USUAL , ITS NOT THEIR IN THE SUPPORT TICKET, AND I KNOW IFILLED IT OUT RIGHT.! helpppppppppppppppppppp

Leave a comment:

• fairytaillover
    replied
    Yes when I wake up from bed there it is >>> the events.

Leave a comment:

• sebastian1988
    replied
    I'd love some more PC and Soul Shards :P
    Oh oh oh and extend ladder challenge O.O So many Soul Print :3

Sperion Rods are easy to farm, if you do all 5 run a day then you get all sockets open after 13 days. (Roughly 20 shard a run)
    Just duo with a friend and both of you are done after 3 week ;D

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Fix lag, please! <33

Also, more Sperion Socketing Rod/shards please?

Leave a comment:

• xDemise
    replied
    Originally posted by Stame View Post
    s1-s3 wants a server merge!
    Quite a few people from S4 S5 and S7 wanted to merge with you guys but instead we got S8 S9 S16 and S20

Leave a comment:

• Irisu
    replied
    hope we get to see the 2 last halloween winner costumes then ^^

Leave a comment:

• ShadowAxle1
    replied
    my turn to act childish GM and Dev's please do an event like the clover seed event as we have a recently added in server to the server sets so that the fair market prices lvl out as every merge changes the prices that took months to establish preferably one that gives out PuC(Pixie upgrade crystals),GMUTS,Morph Crystals....So on and So forth
    stuff we need desperately to compete with the full on cashers that drop more then $40 bucks a month

P.S.:this is just i request it is completely understandable if this request gets ignored this week as i dropped it on the weekly Maint thread
    Last edited by ShadowAxle1; 11-14-2012, 03:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R22517848
    replied
    Originally posted by Saisaishi View Post
    I hope it's some good events that all can participate in. For the post above talking about higher level caps/maps, I would for once get to the max level current and take it easy for a little. We can wait for expansion for a little.
    Whait for what?to all users arrived at lvl 100 eido? how about the others that are eido 100 from 2-3weeks? No need to wait anymore

Leave a comment:

• Stame
    replied
    Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
    How about releasing the lvl 100 pvp set..... ? it's not much of an upgrade from lvl 80, but can be useful for something at least.. considering that we might never see mythical / legendary ares set like in other versions, and takes time to collect the diamond/platinum badges too anyway..

With the release of lvl 75 ladder, we need bunch of new armor set anyway that should be stronger than slayer, Epic exelorn set is just pure ****, unless you want to upgrade their stats by a lot so people would actually use them, the Legendary exelorn FULL set is out of reach for 99 % of the people, getting that many enchanted skill dust is just impossible these days.

Not enough defense/hp stuff, too much attack.
    Dont give me any more reasons to stay 100 scion D: 93 atm~ LAZY<3

Leave a comment:

• Stame
    replied
    s1-s3 wants a server merge!

Leave a comment:

• Saisaishi
    replied
    I hope it's some good events that all can participate in. For the post above talking about higher level caps/maps, I would for once get to the max level current and take it easy for a little. We can wait for expansion for a little.

Leave a comment:

• sebastian1988
    replied
    Originally posted by xDemise View Post
    If you've noticed there is a PvP set every 40 levels, at level 40 you get Savage, level 80 is Slayers so the next one would be 120, not 100..
    Wrong, it's level 100. *pvp set in other version of this game*

Leave a comment:

• xDemise
    replied
    Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
    How about releasing the lvl 100 pvp set..... ? it's not much of an upgrade from lvl 80, but can be useful for something at least.. considering that we might never see mythical / legendary ares set like in other versions, and takes time to collect the diamond/platinum badges too anyway..
    If you've noticed there is a PvP set every 40 levels, at level 40 you get Savage, level 80 is Slayers so the next one would be 120, not 100..

Leave a comment:

• mugicrops5
    replied
    Fix Genius pet skill and idc about the rest of events #14. Gotta be selfish for once =x.

Leave a comment:

• Botolminum
    replied

With the release of lvl 75 ladder, we need bunch of new armor set anyway that should be stronger than slayer, Epic exelorn set is just pure ****, unless you want to upgrade their stats by a lot so people would actually use them, the Legendary exelorn FULL set is out of reach for 99 % of the people, getting that many enchanted skill dust is just impossible these days.

Not enough defense/hp stuff, too much attack.
    Last edited by Botolminum; 11-14-2012, 10:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X