Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] CS 11/15/2012 Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] CS 11/15/2012 Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on 11/15/2012. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 4 AM EST (1 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

We'd like to invite and encourage all players to join us in our IRC channel during weekly server maintenances. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything under the Vidalian sun. The channel is #crystalsaga and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #crystalsaga as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

EDIT: Servers are back up! You can find the Patch Notes here.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

5:00 PM in the Philippines.
    IGN: Levria
    Server: (S36) Mount Nubina
    Character: Shadow Rouge (F)
    Level: Eidolon: 48 and growing. :p
    Guild: (S33) SoulofRuins
    Pets: Teeka, Burning Angel, Fire Lord

Comment

Any hints?

Comment

new frag updates
        new maps,dungeons.

Comment

new npc, mortal only
          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

New events... More Money $$
            â—˜Server: Tyria Villageâ—˜

â—˜IGN: â—˜csFame â—˜csPaine â—˜csLacrusaid â—˜csnotyet
            ◘Class: ◘Priest ♣ ◘ Mage ♣♣ ◘Rouge ♣♣♣ ◘Ranger

We Eat
            We Sleep
            We Play
            Crystal Saga

Comment

Originally posted by R22517848 View Post
              new frag updates
              new maps,dungeons.
              OMG No, not yet please! bohohoho
              I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

event pvp permanent: x1 arena where players can bet on gold

Comment

I want.. points event, some more ways to get ethereal wings (so hard to work on them with 200-300 eth wings per upgrade while working on so many other new things), pc events (too many things need pc now), ladder floor 80 :P

Originally posted by R22517848 View Post
                  new frag updates
                  new maps,dungeons.
                  Uh, I think these things will come this year. I'm hoping for some kind of major update around christmas with an early announcement
                  But I'm still not ready for it. Had too less time to enjoy my netheran master set yet and still not +13 all pieces O.O

Originally posted by elsage View Post
                  new npc, mortal only
                  Won't happen
                  You can participate in all content by leveling up, but you can't level down. Would be pointless to add something for mortal only.

However, they had a few events with benefits that no Scion/Eidolon would want to participate in.
                  Like the 2hr Anniversary Mount, on my server it was a playground for the low levels

Would be nice to see some events that give pack expander, they are in high demand for low level on my server but not many seller.
                  High level usually maxed their bags a long time ago.

Comment

All I ask is fix the lag after the server merge.
                    Defragment the database or something.
                    Add a method of pre-loading maps so you don't get ***** on spawn spot when entering SENG and other high damage areas like treasure trove.

Comment

How about releasing the lvl 100 pvp set..... ? it's not much of an upgrade from lvl 80, but can be useful for something at least.. considering that we might never see mythical / legendary ares set like in other versions, and takes time to collect the diamond/platinum badges too anyway..

With the release of lvl 75 ladder, we need bunch of new armor set anyway that should be stronger than slayer, Epic exelorn set is just pure ****, unless you want to upgrade their stats by a lot so people would actually use them, the Legendary exelorn FULL set is out of reach for 99 % of the people, getting that many enchanted skill dust is just impossible these days.

Not enough defense/hp stuff, too much attack.
                      Last edited by Botolminum; 11-14-2012, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Fix Genius pet skill and idc about the rest of events #14. Gotta be selfish for once =x.

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
                          How about releasing the lvl 100 pvp set..... ? it's not much of an upgrade from lvl 80, but can be useful for something at least.. considering that we might never see mythical / legendary ares set like in other versions, and takes time to collect the diamond/platinum badges too anyway..
                          If you've noticed there is a PvP set every 40 levels, at level 40 you get Savage, level 80 is Slayers so the next one would be 120, not 100..
                          Crystal Saga..............................League of Angels
                          .....KidBuu........................................xAbandoned
                          .....The Wilterlands (S4)....................Ridge o' Fire (S100)
                          .....Rogue.........................................Mage

Comment

Originally posted by xDemise View Post
                            If you've noticed there is a PvP set every 40 levels, at level 40 you get Savage, level 80 is Slayers so the next one would be 120, not 100..
                            Wrong, it's level 100. *pvp set in other version of this game*

Comment

I hope it's some good events that all can participate in. For the post above talking about higher level caps/maps, I would for once get to the max level current and take it easy for a little. We can wait for expansion for a little.
                              Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                              Level: 130
                              Class: Rogue
                              Plane: Eidolon
                              Honor: Emperor
                              Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                              Guild: Rebels
                              Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Working...
                              X