Originally posted by queenasjoker View Post
        Come ON FIRE LORD EGG EVENT >>> PLEASE
        i failed on 91 FL Eggs...so... i would very much like that xD
        Server: Cimmerian Woodlands (S51)
        Name: (S51)Aster
        -Class: Knight

"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"

Comment

be good to have a ss event or pc event for newer servers, or a event for thanks giving where it is coming up have a feast and plant corn and everything and actually put in torches again like the orange event.. got to think , indians helped eurpoeans comeing to the new world grow corn on thanks giving they had there fire to cook the turkey and everything every sat down and feasted on that day , but thats would just be my idea for something for thanks giving
          Last edited by jordanw12345; 11-15-2012, 03:13 AM.
          IGN:jordanw12345
          SERVER: (S52)Plethuran Plains
          TYPE:Shadow Rogue
          GUILD:ELYSIUM
          "PROUD CASHER"

Comment

PLEASEEEEE!!!! This is merely a suggestion;
            Put glitter on Starglade's sidewalks, and friendly bambi's you can feed for Green apples that you can turn in at the Event Master for
            Shining Gem Coupons, BUT place the bambi's randomly like torches or elites, and have some bunnies you can pet for Red apples that give you awesome elixirs and
            MAKE you hop and move LIKE 50% faster. Then, Instead of lame WORLD BOSSES that only spawn around SENG TIMES, You should have them every hour, so
            MORE PEOPLE can ACHIEVE the rebirth quests. I know this is short notice, so maybe the next event. In that case, HUGE TURKEYS in Starglade, That shoot out
            rings of Turkey TORCH EXP juices. That would be awesome, except unlike the pumpkins, they would spawn every 30 minutes, all day long. Ooooo and
            PLANTING POTATOES, that we can mash, and turn into soul shards. OMGOSH I'm brilliant.
            s157 DGoddess

Comment

Good EVENT Coming Soon

Comment

plsssssssss dont make a ******* event pay back make event for mortal only plsss

Comment

why cant i, join the webchat.
                  Dress to Kill

(-quote 10, "Dota Quote")

Server: Kaymo Mountain, Void Encapment, Holorn Cliff
                  MainServer: Holorn Cliff
                  Name: HumptyDumpty(rogue)^K.M, Tedorin(priest)^V.E, Em(mage)H.C

Comment

Originally posted by asterXemil View Post
                    i failed on 91 FL Eggs...so... i would very much like that xD
                    hahah yep me to 86 egg failed to hatch. im always unlucky

Comment

Please fix my Super Angel. Its already lvl83 but still has not learned new skill. It still has only the original 3 skills. Its bugged. Kindly check on it. I'll appreciate it.

IGN: ZerocooI
                      Lvl: 79, Mortal
                      Server: (S32) The Necropolis

Comment

Originally posted by mechamind View Post
                        PLEASEEEEE!!!! This is merely a suggestion;
                        Put glitter on Starglade's sidewalks, and friendly bambi's you can feed for Green apples that you can turn in at the Event Master for
                        Shining Gem Coupons, BUT place the bambi's randomly like torches or elites, and have some bunnies you can pet for Red apples that give you awesome elixirs and
                        MAKE you hop and move LIKE 50% faster. Then, Instead of lame WORLD BOSSES that only spawn around SENG TIMES, You should have them every hour, so
                        MORE PEOPLE can ACHIEVE the rebirth quests. I know this is short notice, so maybe the next event. In that case, HUGE TURKEYS in Starglade, That shoot out
                        rings of Turkey TORCH EXP juices. That would be awesome, except unlike the pumpkins, they would spawn every 30 minutes, all day long. Ooooo and
                        PLANTING POTATOES, that we can mash, and turn into soul shards. OMGOSH I'm brilliant.

Love it!!!
                        Yes, Yes you are.
                        Sincerely, nel

Comment

make FS SS SP HW evnt choose one

Comment

Originally posted by maxspeed07 View Post
                            Please fix my Super Angel. Its already lvl83 but still has not learned new skill. It still has only the original 3 skills. Its bugged. Kindly check on it. I'll appreciate it.

IGN: ZerocooI
                            Lvl: 79, Mortal
                            Server: (S32) The Necropolis
                            Go rebirth ur Pet or Breeding. u will get a new skill Xd

Comment

Any exact information for NEW EVENTS???

Comment

another soul print and socketing rods would be awesome. But any event that gives free stuff is good to, would love to see the points system back maybe a permanate thing with
                                rotating items..

Comment

Working...
                                X