[Promotion] Thanksgiving Costume Coma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JestersGame View Post
    Really You can be a Turkey or a Pilgrim.... But no Indians, kinda forgetting the people that had there land stole from them, also the people that had one of the biggest genocides happen to then. But most people forget about that too... Sorry just my opinion But i would have just stuck with the Turkey Suit...
    Okay, listen up. I am American indian. I in no way feel "forgotten" in this costume event. Genocides you speak of happened many MANY years ago as did slavery. Let me guess...youre a bleeding heart liberal? You feel that we as Americans "OWE" American Indians and the slaves our lives? Guess again! Sometimes you have to leave your past behind you and learn to move on.
    You guys do nothing but complain about all of the events the company puts out. If you cant find anything to complain about you make something as trivial as the "genocide of American Indians" and how R2games owes you something by not having an American Indian costume. get over it already!

Comment

aw i got my old turkey costume and i cant exchange it as perma like the bunny ?.

Comment

the mayflower costume looks cute but i'm broke whaa ;(

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
          Duration: 11/22 – 11/28 11:59 (Server Time)
          Server: All Servers

Description: What better way to celebrate Thanksgiving than in style? For the following week, the Turkey and Mayflower Pilgrim costumes will be available in the Item Shop. The price for headpieces is 399 Crystal, with the outfit available for 599 Crystal. Interested in both costumes? For just 1499 Crystal, purchase the Thanksgiving Costume Coma Pack and you’ll receive both the Turkey and Mayflower Pilgrim costume!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28613[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]28611[/ATTACH]
          Um are you guys that greedy.... You cant give us the option to exange turkey suit that we already bought for a perm one like bunny suit....
          Level ~ Edilon 63
          IGn ~ (s1)Jackiexx
          Guild ~SS
          Position ~ Nobody
          You dont like me :(? OH thats right Get the Eff over it.

Bite me.

Simply Dont care what you have to say:)

Comment

Originally posted by JestersGame View Post
            Really You can be a Turkey or a Pilgrim.... But no Indians, kinda forgetting the people that had there land stole from them, also the people that had one of the biggest genocides happen to then. But most people forget about that too... Sorry just my opinion But i would have just stuck with the Turkey Suit...
            They forget about the people that helped them survive the brutal world of America.
            Last edited by DarkStarReaper; 11-23-2012, 10:33 AM.
            Server: Sukemo Bluff
            Char: (S35)BoogieMan
            Class: Hybrid (Protection Base) Knight
            Level: 75+ (Scion) And Climbing.
            Guild: Exile Roustabout
            A sky with no sun, Bleeds black rain.
            If they only knew how much they didn't know, then, they might understand that the world doesn't revolve around a single focal point, but many.

Comment

Working...
            X