New Payment Interface! Easy Payments!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Payment Interface! Easy Payments!

R2Games has recently adjusted it's payment interface to better serve its players - now payment options are optimized for your country, and the payment interface will be in the language of the country you are playing from (Italian players will see the payment screen displayed in Italian)! Check recharges now to see if your payment channel of choice is supported! And in case you didn't hear before, R2 has partnered with Xsolla to provide a greater variety of payment options such as mobile payments, gift cards, and Bitcoin.

Screen Shot 1 below is an example of the payment screen a player from the U.S. will see after clicking "recharge." Clicking on the "Show More Methods" button will expand the player's payment channel options, as seen in Screen Shot 2. If you want to recharge with a payment method commonly found in another country, you can also select "country." Screen Shot 3 is an example of the payment options a player could choose from after selection "Brazil."

If you have any issues with the new in-game purchase screen, please go to R2's main store page at http://store.r2games.com/

Click image for larger version

Name:	SS1.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	1774129

Name:	SS2.jpg
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	1774130

Name:	SS3.jpg
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	1774131

says over here ''no payment methods available''

Comment

same here Austria

Comment

http://prntscr.com/7hdcmt fix them plea.
        Red is the new Green.

Comment

It's not safe to spend your money here anyway, R2 just robbed me for $175 and they refuse to speak to me or give me what I've paid for.

Comment

This is a scam. Lol buy somthing (50$) and requires another 40$ for an fee for just 4k xtals. GIVE US OLD PAYMENT BACK
            Last edited by Reverie; 06-17-2015, 01:01 AM. Reason: Removed censor.

Comment

Yup... and no longer Ideal is an option, kinda lame for ppl like me from the netherlands, we dont have Credit Cards here often -.-

Comment

for people who dontknow wht im saying, i remeber there is payment with cherry credits and 4k xtals would be around 60kCherrycredits(60$). Now with this payment 4k xtals would be 100kCC (100$).
                Im using MoLpoints to cash , and new payment dosent have it, change back to old payment please. AND for VIP we couldnt use the old payment whr u can pay by other methods. Please change it back to nomal. It seems r2 dosent know the Xsolla pay [sucks] cus of the overpriced fee. damn
                Last edited by Reverie; 06-18-2015, 01:40 AM. Reason: Replaced censor.

Comment

Hmmmmm pay safe good good but you need bigger codes or what since it takes VAT from eu?

Comment

About *BEEPING* time but one thing that would also be nice is if it told the accurate total pricing I thought if I used one type of payment it would be the flat rate of $100 for the 10k pack but it showed up costing me $130 but didn't say that when I confirmed payment on here. It didn't tell me I would still be paying the rate of conversion too.
                    (S23)MasterBlint
                    Angel Island
                    Shadow Guild
                    Rogue Scion
                    Gorilla Titan
                    FireLord

Comment

Hail
                      since now about 2 weeks, I can not load more Vip because pay option missing with PSC, from when it is resolved?

Comment

abzocke high 3 why the hell I have to pay $ 61 if I wanted 4k Cristall invite ??? ... before today's maintenance, I paid another 45 dollars for 4k Cristall.
                        Shop VIP is still lacking (no alternative is)

Comment

Been using mol as my mode of payment but unfortunately its no longer included in the list, there are only 3 options now which i can't avail and its costly compared to what i've been using, it seems R2 lacks research on the availability of payment modes for different countries. I love playing the game but i wont be hard on myself to use the type of payment you included in our list sheesshh..

Comment

am i the only one who cant top up? been trying to top up so i waited until reset but still cant top up fix please

Comment

Originally posted by yotyot123 View Post
                              am i the only one who cant top up? been trying to top up so i waited until reset but still cant top up fix please
                              No you're not, for w/e reason VIP can only be bought with credit card involved payment options nowadays, who knows why. Perhaps so that buying it with a credit card re-news it monthly and takes a monthly fee as well? But all the crystal buying options should be there.
                              Red is the new Green.

Comment

Working...
                              X