Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 9/2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 9/2

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Wednesday, September 2nd. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Patch Notes:

1. Raised Rune level cap to Lvl. 12.
    2. Raised Refine system level
    cap to 50.

Hmmmmmmm 1 day earlier than usual and patch notes allready? Something seems fishy

Comment

This week's maintenance is implementing only a couple additions, as the events from our previous maintenance already has a two-week duration. An entirely new set of Patch Notes for this small maintenance is not necessary.

Comment

What is max rune stats? Are they even worth all the extra money people will have to spend on them if they want to max them out now??

Comment

no Anniversary events this year then.. shame to see that R2 no longer care about their players, and no one can say that they do care at all.
          APOLOYMI
          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

lol u want us to spend again on runes. Why would we invest any more cash into a game that r2 is just letting die
            ign stegzy
            guild ftw
            pets to many

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
              no Anniversary events this year then.. shame to see that R2 no longer care about their players, and no one can say that they do care at all.
              You realize that we were given patch notes for 2 weeks of events, and that cs was released 9/15? So there are still chances that we'll get the anni events, probs after these events since the exceptional 2 week event post.

Comment

Originally posted by xReinza View Post
                You realize that we were given patch notes for 2 weeks of events, and that cs was released 9/15? So there are still chances that we'll get the anni events, probs after these events since the exceptional 2 week event post.
                You do know the date that we have always had our Anniversiry events right?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....y+Crystal+Saga (this one started on the 4th September)

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....y+Crystal+Saga (this one started end of Aug and ended begining of Septemer)

Last week and This week is the 2 weeks in which the Anniversiry events happen. As there was 2 weeks of events, last week brought nothing and then early maint that happened today, meaning no maint tomorrow there isnt any Anniversity events.

does not suprise me R2 didnt do St Patricks this year either or 4th of July, so not a shocker that they didn't celebrate their Anniversity.
                APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

You do know the date that we have always had our Anniversiry events right?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....y+Crystal+Saga (this one started on the 4th September)

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....y+Crystal+Saga (this one started end of Aug and ended begining of Septemer)

does not suprise me R2 didnt do St Patricks this year either or 4th of July, so not a shocker that they didn't celebrate their Anniversity.
                  Well from what I can see, the anni event seems to have been a week later each year, and next thursday will be the 10th day, previous one ended on 9th. So yes there still is hope. Also yeah they didn't do those events, but seeing how much discussion there has been about the anni events, I really doubt that they would NOT do them.

Comment

Originally posted by xReinza View Post
                    Well from what I can see, the anni event seems to have been a week later each year, and next thursday will be the 10th day, previous one ended on 9th. So yes there still is hope. Also yeah they didn't do those events, but seeing how much discussion there has been about the anni events, I really doubt that they would NOT do them.
                    There was massive hype and talking about the St Patricks day events, its one of the best events we had, everyone wanted it and everyone talked about it. But we never got it, there was even a HUGE kick up about it not happening too. Just people talk about it and want it does not mean it will happen. Given resent history with events this year, there is more evidance of it not happening then it actualyl happening.
                    APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                    GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Originally posted by justinbisel View Post
                      What is max rune stats? Are they even worth all the extra money people will have to spend on them if they want to max them out now??
                      Rune of Support is the only Rune worth maxing, and it's new maxed stat boost is +2,952 to all attributes.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                        Rune of Support is the only Rune worth maxing, and it's new maxed stat boost is +2,952 to all attributes.
                        True and it'll cost over 10K Xtals from the looks of it...
                        IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                        Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                        Kamikaze Member
                        Somany systems...so little time...
                        If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
                          True and it'll cost over 10K Xtals from the looks of it...
                          Correct. If you have previously maxed Rune of Support at 9 stars, it will cost an additional 16,800 crystals to reach the final stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                            Correct. If you have previously maxed Rune of Support at 9 stars, it will cost an additional 16,800 crystals to reach the final stage.
                            O, .O wow...
                            IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                            Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                            Kamikaze Member
                            Somany systems...so little time...
                            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

There was massive hype and talking about the St Patricks day events, its one of the best events we had, everyone wanted it and everyone talked about it. But we never got it, there was even a HUGE kick up about it not happening too. Just people talk about it and want it does not mean it will happen. Given resent history with events this year, there is more evidance of it not happening then it actualyl happening.
                              You've got a point, however lets wait for next week and see what happens..

Comment

Working...
                              X