Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 9/24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do u close the lid when u are afking or not useing the laptop? there is a way to make it only turn off screen when u close the lid instead of going into sleep or hybronate

Comment

idk....is.trolling.your.intention?

well.idk.about.new.models.laptop.but.mine.will.log.off.and.shut.down.internet.connection.when.i.close.the.lid
      no.matter.how.i.change.the.settings.it.still.like.that.could.be.because.its.old.(and.second.hand.fro.my.sister.who.got.it.from.my.brother)
      Last edited by bettynibbles; 09-24-2015, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
        your asking if i'm trolling? i'm surprised the mod hasn't edited your posts yet..

Comment

well.idk.about.new.models.laptop.but.mine.will.log.off.and.shut.down.internet.connection.when.i.close.the.lid
          no.matter.how.i.change.the.settings.it.still.like.that.could.be.because.its.old.(and.second.hand.fro.my.sister.who.got.it.from.my.brother)

what version of windows is on it? and it could be settings in your bios doing that also

Comment

Aww guys I kind of like betty's typing. It makes me feel like William Shatner from the old Star Trek is playing incognito.

Betty is right, paying bills and food trumps keyboard. Does you no good to have the keyboard if your electric is off, or you're starving.

Therealicejr, go to sleep at least for a few hours. Come back, log in and go afk. Rest is more important than this game.

Abshard, I hope you get the guide you're hoping for. Since I don't do the crystal stuff anymore, and haven't in awhile, I can't help you on that one. But I do understand why one would be handy!

On that note, I am giving up. Gonna get ready for work. I'll see what is going on with this game later. Have fun all!

Comment

well.my.sis.got.it.on.windows.XP.not.sure.if.it.even.got.BIOS.its.compaq-pressario.laptop.....well.it.still.working.beside.the.broken.spacebar

and.last.time.(before.i.ask.the.tech.to.help.me.with.the.spacebar).i.put.it.in.for.service.i.think.they.mixed.up.some.program.so.half.of.it.glitchy.and.i.can't.open.it.=/

Comment

well.my.sis.got.it.on.windows.XP.not.sure.if.it.even.got.BIOS.its.compaq-pressario.laptop.....well.it.still.working.beside.the.broken.spacebar

and.last.time.(before.i.ask.the.tech.to.help.me.with.the.spacebar).i.put.it.in.for.service.i.think.they.mixed.up.some.program.so.half.of.it.glitchy.and.i.can't.open.it.=/
                I wasn't actually reading your posts because like i said it makes my head hurt, sorry if i was rude to you i thought you were doing it on purpose

Comment

Working...
                X