Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 9/30 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was still a "surprise" since maint was early.

Comment

An introduction to the new avatars has been posted here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....62#post1445862

Comment

Anyone know what is the Avatar thing? saw the pack in shop for 50 crystals but i dunno what is it for.

Any info is welcome
        It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

This is funny regardless that it was mentioned in forum!!!! and the announcement said they were going on holiday not once did it say that maint will happen early!!!! a system message would have been to much to ask??? Some of us stop looking at forum since ya fail events or lack of events more like IT Bad enough the GM and the Devs can care less about their players now we have a moderator with an attitude issue!! If being a moderator is getting to be too much for you then give it up it's bad enough we are dealing with GM's and Developers that can give two freaks about the players!!! they show how much they care every week with ignoring the players!!!! don't need a mod to add to the issues with R2!!
          S42MxMood03
          Guild-SoulofRuins
          Married:S36Krayzie
          Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Originally posted by TheJudge1 View Post
            Anyone know what is the Avatar thing? saw the pack in shop for 50 crystals but i dunno what is it for.

Any info is welcome
            Details can be found here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....62#post1445862

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              It was posted before the maintenance occurred, therefore it was not a "surprise". Whether or not you saw it is not something we have control over.
              You're kidding right?! It's a maint 1day early than it used to be and the announce for it it's posted the same day as the maint occured!If you claim that's all good and not a surprise then your logic is kinda off!"
              Especially when every week that maint happens the same day the announce comes at least 1day earlier! YOu just tryna justify the unreasonable and you making it even worse!

Comment

LOL reverie STOP cover GM and dont speak here. MT should be every thursday and pappody is right what he saying and everybody lost some things in that day

Comment

Please direct me to an official statement that mandates maintenances occur every Thursday no matter the circumstances.

Or is there none? It's understandable that you've all grown accustomed to having maintenances occur on the same day, every week, however there has been, in the past, times where maintenance was held a day early or not at all for several weeks.

There is no guaranteed maintenance schedule, but do correct me if you can find an official statement.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 10-01-2015, 02:31 AM.

Comment

With the holiday from Oct 1st to Oct 7th, it had to be early anyway.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

u can say what do u wanna say but it was surprised MT for everyone and u can't change anythink

Comment

still would of been nice to inform uss like week before about having only 6 days event and maint 1 day earlier... dont think date of that holiday was suprice either

Comment

Holiday? they're always on holiday lol
                          Why nothing on cs ever done wouldn't surprise me if it's a bot program doing the weekly maints
                          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

this one was posted days ago tho when i seen it i thought we're getting some kind of holiday in cs lol

CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                              Please direct me to an official statement that mandates maintenances occur every Thursday no matter the circumstances.

Or is there none? It's understandable that you've all grown accustomed to having maintenances occur on the same day, every week, however there has been, in the past, times where maintenance was held a day early or not at all for several weeks.

There is no guaranteed maintenance schedule, but do correct me if you can find an official statement.
                              You're kidding me right?! Why you so fixed to claim that all were done right?!

Event's from last week : Duration: 9/24– 9/30 11:59 PM (Server Time) " So previous events supposed to be still on 30/9"

Notification for upcomming maint : 9/30 02:11 AM And here you are that notification came 20mins before maint if thats for you are a proper time for players to notice i give up!
                              Last maint : 9/30 02:30 AM You wanted official statements here yah go! Anything else?
                              Updates released : 9/30 05:39 AM

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
                                You wanted official statements here yah go! Anything else?
                                You misunderstand my request. I would like to be directed to where R2 promises that maintenance is indefinitely held every Thursday, which is your belief.

Might I point out that this week's maintenance thread was posted nearly two hours in advance from the first group's scheduled down time, not 20 minutes. Post times on Patch Notes do not reflect when they were released, as they are compiled before/during maintenance and kept hidden from the public until the GMs choose to make it live. When the announcement was posted, PDT:

If you're still playing on S33, the above announcement was actually posted nearly 3 hours in advance:
                                Originally posted by R2_Coconut View Post
                                The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT).

Could this week's announcement have been posted day(s) earlier? Sure, the earlier the notification, the more prepared those who check the forum are. If one does not regularly check the forum, there's no saying what they'll miss (E.G. this week's early maintenance).
                                Last edited by Reverie; 10-01-2015, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X