• Time
  • Show
Clear All

=.=a...cani.stay.under.the.radar.on.who.i.am?.*poke.gently.at.missy*

Comment

No Reveal Yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Horizon1 View Post
        We have suggested to merge all east pvp servers for months, i know u have sent the message rev, but u think u can send a lil more persuasive message to the devs for me
        Thanx rev, i know u can help us on our little situation.
        yes, this is what we have asked quite few times but got ignored would be nice if that happen

Comment

D=.i'm.sorry.....am.i.the.only.one.who.keep.trying.to.log.on.every.3,minutes?.xD

Impatience.little.kitten

Comment

lmfao.yo.i.just.woke.up.lmfao

i.going.back.to.bed.though.still.down
            Last edited by Reverie; 10-09-2015, 09:30 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

i.know.you.just.woke.up

BTW.another.server.is.coming.......*sigh*....is.this.early.merge.just.to.make.space.for.that.new.baby.server?....let.see.how.many.of.us.staying.and.how.many.ditch.and.run

Comment

Yup ive been trying to log in every few mins been playing WoW, HearthStone, League,hearthstone omg lol waste of time Dx

Comment

i.tried.opening.my.chinese.version.of.rystal.saga...omg.the.lag.is.UNBAREABLE.i.just.close.it

i.feel.any.moment.now.riverie.gonna.pop.and.merge.our.posts.and.telling.us.to.behave.like.adults.do.xD

Comment

Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
                    i.tried.opening.my.chinese.version.of.rystal.saga...omg.the.lag.is.UNBAREABLE.i.just.close.it

i.feel.any.moment.now.riverie.gonna.pop.and.merge.our.posts.and.telling.us.to.behave.like.adults.do.xD
                    lol maybe so but still MERGE PLZ HURRY Q_Q

Comment

i.know!.i.haven't.done.anything.yet.dungeon.still.nitact.bath.redempt.etc-etc.oh.gwad....and.the.days.is.getting.dark.here

lucky.tommorowis.saturday.i.can.go.batman.mode.tonight.lol

Comment

Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
                        i.know!.i.haven't.done.anything.yet.dungeon.still.nitact.bath.redempt.etc-etc.oh.gwad....and.the.days.is.getting.dark.here

lucky.tommorowis.saturday.i.can.go.batman.mode.tonight.lol
                        lol u seem fun, your on s87 right ;o?

Comment

Working...
                        X