• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] 10/9 Server Update

Activities:
    Promotions:

Activity] Gold Swap

Duration: 10/9 - 10/14 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: 20+

Description: For the following week, you can exchange 1 Gold for Quartermaster Token x1 from the Quartermaster in Starglade, once per day.

Comment

[Activity] Starglade Invaders

Description: For the following week, monsters will be invading Starglade (L3-L5) at 14:00, 16:00, 18:00, 20:00, and 22:00. Squash the horde and collect the Quartermaster Tokens they drop!

Monster name: Invader

Comment

[Activity] Bonfire

Description: For the following week, bonfires will be appearing every hour on the hour from 10:00 - 23:00 in Starglade (L1 - L5). Soak up the heat and the glorious EXP that comes along with it. Lasts 10 minutes.

Comment

[Activity] Torch Girl

Level Requirement: 30+

Description: The fiery girl with the fiery tools is back in Starglade to ply her wares. For the following week, visit Viveca in Starglade and receive a great deal on torches - only 5G a piece! Limited to 3 torches per day.

Comment

[Activity] Warrior Lotto

Level Requirement: 30+

Description: Defeat Lvl. 30 and above elite monsters for a chance to get Warrior Vouchers, which can be traded. Collect 20 vouchers and exchange them for Warrior Key x1 by visiting the Quartermaster in Starglade, once per day. Warrior Keys can also be purchased in the Shop for just 50 Crystal a piece. These keys can then be used to play the Warrior Lotto for a chance to win rare and valuable items!

Comment

[Promotion] Point of Interest

Description: During this promotion, be rewarded with 6 points for every Crystal purchased. For example, if you purchase 1,000 Crystal, you will receive 6,000 points. These points can then be used to exchange for certain items in the Item Shop. To view your point total and the available items, simply open the Item Shop and select the Points tab. All points will be cleared when the event ends.

Comment

Oh joy. It's the 'Button in the middle of the Screen' event.

And I don't know if you noticed...but if you wear both pieces of the new indian-style clothes, and view the toon from the front....the character appears topless. This might be a slight oversight on your part. Shoulda made the tank top not skin-tone.
                Last edited by InfernalDaimen; 10-09-2015, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by InfernalDaimen View Post
                  Oh joy. It's the 'Button in the middle of the Screen' event.

And I don't know if you noticed...but if you wear both pieces of the new indian-style clothes, and view the toon from the front....the character appears topless. This might be a slight oversight on your part. Shoulda made the tank top not skin-tone.
                  lol who knows they tried to spice it a bit up for the adults among us #05

Comment

Originally posted by Pukadey View Post
                    lol who knows they tried to spice it a bit up for the adults among us #05

Maybe >, .<

And that button...well torches are good for LVling alts I guess...

Now to see if there's another unannounced system...
                    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                    Kamikaze Member
                    Somany systems...so little time...
                    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

new server plsss

Comment

The unannounced systems is getting ridiculous, GM Coconut, if u dont care about the players it best for u to pass on ur title, or at least give our trusted mods some info. Im a player and have seen return of some toons. It best to keep the momentum high rather than the low. Dont be afraid to talk to us. Hopefully forums can see the bright side rather than the negative, i know there some r2 bashing and many negative comments...I want that to change...The way to support the game is positive thinking and player base ideas. Turn it around Coco. Something must be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabus View Post
                          The unannounced systems is getting ridiculous.
                          What is the unannounced system this week?

Comment

Originally posted by InfernalDaimen View Post
                            What is the unannounced system this week?
                            Not found one yet...

Also remember that we get no info on the rare occasion that they do announce em...

And they don't seem to wanna release more PVP events...Cuz the current ones aren't much fun...

both seng end within minutes, IOB has almost no1 that actually collects the stones, Tal is almost always dead, VL the ranged AI suck...
                            Last edited by Sagittarius001; 10-10-2015, 10:23 AM.
                            IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                            Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                            Kamikaze Member
                            Somany systems...so little time...
                            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

My post yesterday was removed. WOW!!! Is that how you entertain problems from your players?
                              "Let them SUFFER or ENJOY the consequences"

IGN:(S78)XoXoXoXmOo
                              Server:Crystal Spire
                              Level:Level 83
                              Plane:Scion
                              Guild:RisingDawn

Comment

Working...
                              X