Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 10/15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 10/15

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Thursday, October 15th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

fix your internet problems or pay bills if not payed cause everyday ppls get disconnects
    Last edited by Reverie; 10-14-2015, 06:29 AM. Reason: Language.

Comment

Originally posted by jandrita View Post
      fix your internet problems or pay bills if not payed cause everyday ppls get disconnects
      They will only tell you the problem is at your side as usual i mean all the people who have had issues its still not r2 's fault grrrr YEA RIGHT

Comment

Hopefully s63 will be up when the rest of the servers go back up tonight

Comment

no, this week they decided we need vacation event so no servers up till 22nd

Comment

Originally posted by Overlord. View Post
            no, this week they decided we need vacation event so no servers up till 22nd
            U still play after losing all your stuff and them not helping you?

Comment

well i m here, but not as much as before and do maybe 20% what i did before, but mostly login to chat now, not worth really to farm and save again since nobody has any clue what happened and can happen tomorrow again

Comment

well i m here, but not as much as before and do maybe 20% what i did before, but mostly login to chat now, not worth really to farm and save again since nobody has any clue what happened and can happen tomorrow again
                Ya that sucks..

On a side note did they forget to turn off s63? Or are the rest still up? Website says all are down

nevermind just went down

Comment

like they ever knew what they were doing? DP1 is down for sure

hmmm new events are up but cant do any, all closed

now gimme that title, i d have those 100 Elite already done by now lol
                  Last edited by Reverie; 10-15-2015, 05:50 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Are you planning to OPEN the events at any stage on October 15 R2 - or are you just taunting us?

Comment

Is it possible to snag a screenshot of said closed events? I have checked my home server for confirmation, however it is live where I am.

Comment

thereClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot - 15_10.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	1718380 those are servers S1....S59, DP and so on
                        Last edited by Overlord.; 10-15-2015, 06:06 AM.

Comment

What else is new besides new dragon hunt items

Comment

those are servers S1....S59, DP and so on
                            I have reported the closed events for server group [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, & Joyo S6-S8].

Comment

Thank you Reverie

Comment

Working...
                              X