[Patch Notes] 10/15 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angel.Blade View Post
    still no news on when events are going to be opened for us?
    It should be fixed momentarily with the emergency maintenance. I was informed that downtime is expected to last about 30 minutes.

Server group [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, & Joyo S6-S8] will be receiving a compensation pack for today's inconvenience. Packs will be redeemable after next week's maintenance.
    Last edited by Reverie; 10-16-2015, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Thanx for the info

Comment

ty riverie fingers crossed it all works lol

Comment

ok so you turned on our events a day late! Wonderful, now we cant claim the log in bonus pack and we still don't have the special shopping. You only have today and then we are screwed out of that too! This is getting old really fast, first no holiday events, then our Christmas tree is broken for our server so we miss out on that special event as well. I'm beginning to think you want us to move on to a game who appreciates its players more. So NOthing involving the date of 10/15 is of any use to those of us on the servers you neglected to hit the start button for yet again.

Comment

cant claim 10/15 login n no compensation.. really wonderful anniversary.. happy anniversary..
            ICE, Ice is my world, I can do anything with Ice
            Because i was "ESDEATH"

Comment

yet again - no admission from R2 of THEIR error that Overlord had to provide a screenshot to prove it was happening, no apology from R2 for the screwup, no extension for our servers to claim the Anniversary Pack, no compensation pack that could be anywhere near equal to the Anniversary Pack - I think I would fall over in a faint if any of the above were to actually happen !! I'm getting so sick of being a VIP player and being treated like this !! I've been playing since Aurora Point was THE only server and anything R2 doesn't do really doesn't surprise me anymore. If any "real world" corporation treated it's customers like this, they sure wouldn't be in business very long. Hint R2 - shape up, be customer friendly or you may be wondering where all your VIP money has gone.

(S1)BettyFoop
              Aurora Point
              Extremely Disgusted

Comment

Originally posted by Meemaw135588 View Post
                yet again - no admission from R2 of THEIR error that Overlord had to provide a screenshot to prove it was happening [.....]
                Overlord has been asked to keep me updated daily on his case since the 13th, and he has [unfortunately] not done so. Assistance pushing his matter there on cannot be helped when there's a lack of cooperation.

Originally posted by intelanky View Post
                cant claim 10/15 login n no compensation.. really wonderful anniversary.. happy anniversary..
                I do believe compensation was already mentioned:
                Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                Server group [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, & Joyo S6-S8] will be receiving a compensation pack for today's inconvenience. Packs will be redeemable after next week's maintenance.

Comment

Overlord has been asked to keep me updated daily on his case since the 13th, and he has [unfortunately] not done so. Assistance pushing his matter there on cannot be helped when there's a lack of cooperation.

I do believe compensation was already mentioned:
                  Rev - I was referring to Overlord having to provide a screenshot of the events being closed on our server which you asked for because you couldn't see it through whatever server you log onto - I was not referring to Overlord's other issue with R2

Comment

Rev - I was referring to Overlord having to provide a screenshot of the events being closed on our server which you asked for because you couldn't see it through whatever server you log onto - I was not referring to Overlord's other issue with R2
                    Requesting screenshots or at least the server(s) affected (bare minimum) is standard protocol. If the problem server(s) alone are provided, I still have to go and retrieve a screenshot for my report. I nor R2 can determine which server(s) are or are not affected nor by what without player assistance.

Both the GM and myself logged into a server blindly and both our visits to these random servers displayed live events. That is until it was specified that it was your server group that was affected. We cannot efficiently help you if you're against directing us where to look and what to look for.
                    Last edited by Reverie; 10-16-2015, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Requesting screenshots or at least the server(s) affected (bare minimum) is standard protocol. If the problem server(s) alone are provided, I still have to go and retrieve a screenshot for my report. I nor R2 can determine which server(s) are or are not affected nor by what without player assistance.

Both the GM and myself logged into a server blindly and both our visits to these random servers displayed live events. That is until it was specified that it was your server group that was affected. We cannot efficiently help you if you're against directing us where to look and what to look for.
                      Rev I'm not against any request for clarification of issues at all - I'm sorry my comment was read that way. It's just we've been kept out of so many events on our group of servers it's really getting old. Some on S1 are now wondering who got the title for killing the elites because none of us could take part in that and some (including myself) are wondering if the compensation pack that we won't get until next week will contain the exact items that were in the Anniversary Pack that we were prevented from claiming due to the time constraints and the lack of timely action to correct the situation - that only seems fair from my view. Would this be possible?

Comment

some (including myself) are wondering if the compensation pack that we won't get until next week will contain the exact items that were in the Anniversary Pack that we were prevented from claiming due to the time constraints and the lack of timely action to correct the situation - that only seems fair from my view. Would this be possible?
                        I don't see why not, however the team does have the final say. I will forward your compensation request -- hopefully the team members understand where you (and everyone from your server group) are coming from and cater to your idea.

Comment

Hey Reverie is there a guide on the new Rune stats?
                          💎Crystal Saga💎
                          ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                          ☆Death Tank
                          ☆PvP King at your service
                          ☆Class:Knight
                          Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                          — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                            Hey Reverie is there a guide on the new Rune stats?
                            I only have information for Rune of Support -- it's new maxed stat boost is +2,952 to all attributes. If you've previously maxed Rune of Support at 9 stars, it will cost an additional 16,800 crystals to complete the rune.

Comment

i already maxed that -.- but ty... oh i did up the rune of renewal one time its stats are +73,600 hp and +36,800 mp lol...
                              💎Crystal Saga💎
                              ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                              ☆Death Tank
                              ☆PvP King at your service
                              ☆Class:Knight
                              Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                              — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Working...
                              X