Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 10/22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 10/22

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Thursday, October 22nd. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

I hope the rose event back or the invader event. Would love it if we can keep the cake event though =P. or maybe the pig event ... gosh i can't wait to know whats the new event this week

Comment

Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
      I hope the rose event back or the invader event. Would love it if we can keep the cake event though =P. or maybe the pig event ... gosh i can't wait to know whats the new event this week
      Id also like a hallowen event lol

Comment

ladder gem event pls

Comment

ooh i remember the last haloween event i join =D we get to plant pumpkins! it was fun =D

Comment

i would like if they could make the old coins work for a week so i could use the ones i have. i mean the may tokens autum tokens etc...

Comment

#24 thats what year event?

Comment

release The Palaguin Golem PLsss

Comment

LOL Seems Crsyatl Saga 2 nd version also has a icon problem )) whats with the devs ?????

Atleast in 2nd version it has the option to hide the icons )

Questing for R2 will we ever get 2nd version?
                  Last edited by Reverie; 10-22-2015, 07:26 AM. Reason: Images from other versions are not allowed.

Comment

if your going to take avatar thing away do it now and give some compensation for us wasting tokens on it

Comment

you mean the 3d ones? pfft no.....my friend try it and he said its bad

Comment

So, where do we get the compensation we were promised after last weeks epic event fail? Cant see anything in game....
                        Server group (S1)(S2)(S3) etc etc

Comment

Were the heck is the new icon for the new DESTINY SYSTEM? lol

Comment

yeeehhaaaa....!!! awesome events! love you can't wait for server opening!

Comment

more event for op players totaly stupid

Comment

Working...
                              X