Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Please Note~ Emergency Maintenance for server 88 Constance!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Note~ Emergency Maintenance for server 88 Constance!

Server 88 Constance will be taken down for a emergency maintenance at 3:12pm GMT+8 and will last about 2 hours.

There will be compensation for this server.

Hope everyone has fun playing before then and when servers back up!

Why still cant log in on game?

Comment

stll cant log in god damn

Comment

can anyone log in, because I still cannot.

Comment

Still failed to connect to server #07

Comment

just wondering here..
            its only me that whenever i tried to enter S88 always redirected to S66 Bloodshed first since yesterday?

Comment

I am currently looking into why the team has yet to resolve the login failure.

Comment

I wish The server s88 will fixed before the events

Comment

The ballpark timeframe the devs have given is "72 hours at most".

Comment

so server 88 is down for the next 3 days?

Comment

so it means.... my 8 day sign in bonus will gone coz i have no choice and this game is free but killing our enjoyment... Zzzzzzzzzzz

making some fixture without notice or something to inform us like putting a server maintenance clock on the top left of the screen where server time is located simple as that.

Comment

shut up dude. its good that their fixing it now. were having this problem since thursday. and for you r2 atleast give us some compensation for this suffering

Comment

Finally one of you chime in and back me up on how long it's been acting this way instead of hanging me out to the wolves who insisted it was more recent, I'm relieved that it is now down to be fixed properly and I'm sure they intend to compensate, as I'm sure others are as well.
                          Sinz
                          *I'd like to find that inner child.....and kick it's little [butt]*

Server: S62 Bloodshed Hollow
                          IGN: YupPers
                          Class: Hybrid Rogue
                          Level: Eido
                          Guild: Founder of Chaos....best known for those mass murder at the end nimbus torches

S68 Despair - Priest / S70 Anabella - Priest / S76 Brayleda - Priest / S79 YupPers - Spirit BM / S85 Twizted - Mage / S88 Sinz - Ranger / S89 Phreak / S90 Sweenie

Comment

We will have fun... we love you X.X

Comment

why s88 i cant log in??? is the server down?? admin please answer!

Comment

Working...
                              X