Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Note~ Emergency Maintenance for server 88 Constance!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea why Reverie?

Comment

Originally posted by idroppedmywalrus View Post
      Any idea why Reverie?
      The cause of the server's stability is unlike our typical errors, so the team is and has been working towards a permanent fix. I will be asking for updates once the GM comes online.

Comment

<3 Reverie number 1.
        I'm glad to know that, but I do have a few questions, I'll PM them to you.

Comment

<3 Reverie number 1.
          I'm glad to know that, but I do have a few questions, I'll PM them to you.
          Sure thing.

Comment

cant you call gm to come online its been almost 24hr down time

Comment

Originally posted by Blasser View Post
              cant you call gm to come online its been almost 24hr down time
              Not quite. Unlike moderators who may be lurking around throughout the day, GMs have pre-set shift schedules much like a workplace. Each GM's shift starts at a certain time, ends at a certain time, and they have weekends off. Messages can be left for them outside of their shift time, but they will not be read until they are on-duty.

Comment

Rolledback Again and Again ! Rolledback is for?? Wasting our time ??

Comment

So is the server back up or am I getting false hope by the ability to connect to it now?

Comment

So is the server back up or am I getting false hope by the ability to connect to it now?
                    It was online, it is back offline again, i think i got about three hours play time again.

Comment

Working...
                    X