Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Poll] Avernal Realm - AFK Mode Enabled or Disabled?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Poll] Avernal Realm - AFK Mode Enabled or Disabled?

We were very pleased to release our newest battleground, the Avernal Realm last week. We have heard some positive feedback and some complaints about the new activity, however we would like to ask the R2 community to improve the battleground as a whole. Currently, AFK mode is enabled within the Avernal Realm, however various players have suggested for it to be removed within the battleground. What do you have to say? Would you like for AFK mode to be enabled or disabled in the Avernal Realm? This poll will be held for the following week and if the response is great enough, AFK mode may or may not be removed from the battleground. Also, do not be afraid to respond to this thread if you have any suggestions or ideas on how to improve this newly released battleground.
    Enabled - It's fine the way it is.
    84.36%
    Disabled - I want to show the world my Crystal Saga talents.
    15.64%

I like to see it stay enabled.
    For the moment it is simply too much lag even with hide players/effects to manually control skills/pots/petpots/stones. If the lag had some way of being a LOT lesser (perhaps for this Arena an 'hide everything' so it would hide curses, meteor strikes, balrog, etc) then perhaps disable afk. But as of now, I prefer it the way it is.
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: speeds
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
    IGN: Speeds16
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

im agree to ENABLED the afk mode..

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
        I like to see it stay enabled.
        For the moment it is simply too much lag even with hide players/effects to manually control skills/pots/petpots/stones. If the lag had some way of being a LOT lesser (perhaps for this Arena an 'hide everything' so it would hide curses, meteor strikes, balrog, etc) then perhaps disable afk. But as of now, I prefer it the way it is.

I agree, for now there is just too much lag and with AFK enabled, it kind'a helps us deal with it and do continuous damage and not die over and over again at the same time.

Comment

It's fine since the monsters are really hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Elexana View Post
            I agree, for now there is just too much lag and with AFK enabled, it kind'a helps us deal with it and do continuous damage and not die over and over again at the same time.
            Maybe disabling afk mode would help with the lag since there won't be 20 people on the same platform auto spamming attacks. It would also make the arena less of a 'who has a better afk setup' and more about skill in battle. Keeping yourself healed while fighting is part of skill. It would also make sure everyone is actually taking part in the actual fighting, instead of going to the boss, hitting afk, and walking away or doing something else for most of the event.

I'd like to see it disabled.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

leave it cuz if all the do is afk when the monsters die cuz 5 of them there they going to sit and hit air while others moved on
              CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
              name RubyRed
              type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
              Name gippal .........Name backlash
              Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

I would like to see it Enabled makes it more easier for me in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  Maybe disabling afk mode would help with the lag since there won't be 20 people on the same platform auto spamming attacks. It would also make the arena less of a 'who has a better afk setup' and more about skill in battle. Keeping yourself healed while fighting is part of skill. It would also make sure everyone is actually taking part in the actual fighting, instead of going to the boss, hitting afk, and walking away or doing something else for most of the event.

I'd like to see it disabled.
                  afk set up has nuttin to do with it, it's who is aura, and has the most OP character. As we seen in seng and so many other areas, it's all about OP. disabling or leaving it enable will not change the final outcome.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

ENABLE. we need it .mobs are hard and i would like to suggest to put some SILVERS or GOLD medals in this ARENA.

Comment

split the Avernal realm into to L's like seng, 2 L's 25 players in each max, that way theres less lag and people wouldnt haveta rely on AFK mode becuase i personally think 50 players are to much for some people to handle lag wise

Comment

Keep it enabled - not only is there way too much lag, making it hard to navigate even one from one platform to another sometimes, but given the small space and the number of players it's also sometimes hard to keep targetting the bosses (especially when players use tidal, dragon hook, etc. to move the boss around) if you rely on attacks which have to be directed.
                        IGN: Sigrun
                        Server: Windshear Peaks
                        [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
                        [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
                        Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
                        Sigrun
                        Mage lvl 38

Comment

Enabled, with 10-20 people killing the same boss the lag is huge. Would be unbareable to try killing the boss without afk on. Maybe add more normal mobs to other fields so people can choose to hunt those instead of boss too.

Comment

Why dissable it when you have tons of things to look at, your hp, your potions, your skills. So why would any one want it disabled?

Comment

enabled. To tedious to manual spam for 30mins. Plus disabling would only encourage people to set up auto clicking programs to run toons imo

Comment

Working...
                              X