Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Poll] Avernal Realm - AFK Mode Enabled or Disabled?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sory i aggree enable afk !!
    because in arena lag, so with enable afk, we can easily do it..

Comment

hmmm *makes 1000 alts and votes for disabled*

victory! >.>

Comment

disabled afk + lag cant imagine xD hehehehe so i stay to Enableed AFK

Comment

really don't see the difference considering you can choose to not use AFK mode any time you want or not use it so enabling or disabling it in avernal wouldn't matter to some people who are used to it like they are in seng but i guess some ppl like to talk while they do this event. if there's lag it just means you're in a populated platform and should move to a less occupied zone and continue to DPS. I voted to enable it mainly cause its fun to talk to other players while doing DPS and if i wanted to do serious damage I'd turn off afk mode and manually do it to increase my damage output like BrotherVT said because when you afk your skills are more likely try to fire off all at once and undesired results follow but if you don't care bout it then you don't mind afk mode one bit.

Comment

U'd think people would get that we need afk for the simple fact that with 20 or so players crowded round mobs we wouldnt be able to click on them and then chaos would ensue as only one person at a time could attack and would die and this would repeat som much that it would just get really stupid or funny depending on how u look at it lol

Originally posted by Tigerjake View Post
            really don't see the difference considering you can choose to not use AFK mode any time you want or not use it so enabling or disabling it in avernal wouldn't matter to some people who are used to it like they are in seng but i guess some ppl like to talk while they do this event. if there's lag it just means you're in a populated platform and should move to a less occupied zone and continue to DPS. I voted to enable it mainly cause its fun to talk to other players while doing DPS and if i wanted to do serious damage I'd turn off afk mode and manually do it to increase my damage output like BrotherVT said because when you afk your skills are more likely try to fire off all at once and undesired results follow but if you don't care bout it then you don't mind afk mode one bit.
            Avery good point if u dont want to use afk dont but dont ruin it for people who do want afk

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
            RealWangLee! SUP BREH! I haven't seen you in a while since your little "your staff treats people like ****" speech.
            Okay? Doesn't matter about me being a Mod or not.
            Even if I wasn't a Mod, I would still say what I say.
            I got 5th place in Avernal Realm today without AFK because the Rangers in my server like to knock the boss towards the portal in order to make AFKers enter the portal and AFK there the whole time - while I'm backing up from the boss a bit so I don't get lured into their little dandy trap of theirs. "It's utterly pathetic the tone and remarks some of you make."
            Then why are you still here? You obviously don't like the way we talk - and you seem to care about that the most when it comes to gaming. That whole "I've invested too much time and money into this game" excuse is old and idiotic - so I hope that's not your excuse.
            The way I speak is retrospective as a player - not as a "silly & nice mods" perception - as you seem to have, apparently.

Compensation? Nah breh. We get no compensation. What I earn as being a Mod is the right to ban / edit / do other Forum-like things that oblige to the Forum Rules.
            FYI - as a Rogue, I need to use specific skills first over others if I want to inflict the most damage out of everyone.
            I can't just have randomly spammed skills 24/7 and AFK hoping to get 2x more than what I would usually get.
            If I AFKed, I would expect 50% less damage than what I inflicted earlier from just spamming the skills within an incorrect pattern.
            Oh, I'd like to also add that I came in 5 minutes late - with one of my Guild Mates being 500,000 damage ahead of me. I still got ahead of her by a good 300,000 by the end.

"...from what i can see, it's mainly Mod's saying disable..."
            Okay. So we have almost 35+ Mods is what you're saying all voting to disable.
            Cool. I didn't know we had that many people.
            You should think about what you say here before you say it.

Point is - some classes inflict more damage than others - regardless of Soul | Equipment | Pets
            I inflicted more damage than a Scion - while I'm only a Lv. 66 Mortal Rogue - with 5.3k PATK - No pet used.

You get what I'm saying here?
            Continue your trolling - if you may.
            I not getting involved in this actual arguement at all but I will say this, players getting mouthy well it happens and yeh ok they shouldnt but shouldnt mods really take a better stance than lowering themselves and getting involved so much in petty gripes? I dont want to argue ok I just saying that mods are the professionals here or whatever so be the bigger person Im not meaning this to be offensive in anyway either ok so please dont take it badly
            Last edited by BrotherVT; 06-28-2012, 05:08 AM. Reason: Merging Posts
            Thorne

Shadow Guild
            Eidolon Rogue
            Angel Island
            Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
            Shadow Guild
            Mortal
            Ranger

Brakyn
            Shadow Guild
            Mortal
            Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

mmm
              if short time, disable its not problem for us
              but this arena is 30 min, how can we click many skill at 30min n must hurry
              n then we still lag when many ppl use aoe skill, same way if disable afk

VOTE ENABLE AFK

Comment

Obviously people who want it enabled are the higher dps who are too lazy.

Let them work their *** off.

Comment

Well using afk mode for it imo makes it kinda lame, but indeed 30 minutes without afk mode just tunneling into a boss could be quite tiresome.. need more options than tunneling the boss imo, like the other platforms should have more enemies that respawn instantly rather than with a wait time. It's a good idea in theory but in practise it just favours certain classes, biggest spenders, would rather there actually be some player skill involved. It is currently a massive snoozefest. Would rather if the top points were given to all who pass a certain damage threshold rather than the player at the top gets nearly double the points of second place. Even better would be if it were more of a teamwork thing where you can party freely and the point is to take on something tough together, you get points for what you contribute, be that damage or healing, or maybe even cursing, I know it's likely impossible to implement such a complicated system. The rewards from this are great but it's still not a fun activity after the first time =s

Comment

Keep it enabled, people talking about "skill" being involved there is little to no skill involved in a rotation of key clicks for 30 minutes straight. They are delusional.

Comment

Both arguments have their points, however it is a battle ground event and having it enabled would make it more of a; who can start AFK first with the best set up wins then the other point of disabling it; this being enabled would make it more like a kill these MOBs quest than a battle ground but with better rewards.This would make players have to fight mobs and the exact same mobs too over and over again (not to mention lag), this can be quite repetitive and frustrating. I Cannot really say which would be a better choice as it is all personal preference, I for one chose yo have it enabled as I usually do not have time for these events as I frequently have other things to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X