UPDATE: [S88] Constance Server Rollback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE: [S88] Constance Server Rollback

[S88] Constance will be receiving rollback to the data stored on October 31, 2015 at 3:09AM(GMT+8). A notable compensation pack will be available to the server after this week's upcoming maintenance.

Thank you for standing by during these difficult times.

[UPDATE]
    At reset, the server will be shutting down briefly in order to re-enable Halloween events for the duration of the week.
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-03-2015, 02:12 AM.

IIIIII lost 5k xtall whtttttttttt theeeeee heccckkk

Comment

how's the Prize for Rankings?? i still didn't get anything

-katy

Comment

For those of you claiming that the rollback caused your LoV rewards to disappear, tickets will need to be filed so that the GMs can review your crystal log. You will need to include your IGN along with the server, a screenshot of your toon for verification, and you should also provide a link to the LoV winners thread (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-S88-Constance).

Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

Well just to let you kknow that rollback didnt work b/c server crash again..

Comment

As stated in the updated section of this thread, the server will be going offline so the team can reset the Halloween events, as all special events were listed as 'closed' after the rollback.

Comment

Nice maintenance and rollbacks, server is back offline...
              All this time wasting and awful rollbacks are doing NOTHING can you just stop?
              Were the first and second rollbacks done for any other reason than to fix something you dont know off?
              And now this third rollback was for no reason too you guys just keep changing your servers hoping for something to happen...

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....s-are-careless.

and.server.87.and.1.is.down.now.fml.im.from.s87.

Comment

I agree with CS can you just fully refund my money plzz just take my account.

Comment

The Server is down again it seems. Sad really.

Comment

So do we get anytype of update to whts going on with the server?!?! its the weekdays right there should be many people to solve this server problem..

Comment

I will be checking in with the GMs for updates later today when they are on-duty.

Comment

they get full rollback and S3 group got nutted out of a full day of events w/o compensation for that - so typical. Yes S3 got the 10/15/15 login pack but that was only PART of what was missed. Still unhappy.

Comment

VIP time running out can't play hope this get fixed and we are well compensated........
                            Last edited by my-altarmy; 11-03-2015, 08:27 PM.

Comment

why is not fix yet? may load on my broadband is wasted..

server 7 toon DCivory night level 147 eid..

Comment

Working...
                              X