No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 11/05

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did mommy and daddy let the children run amok on the computers while they sleep? Is that what's going on?

Oh noes, a maintenance took place and my toon, my poor poor toon, will never be the same. I cry.
    Last edited by majestic5; 11-05-2015, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
      did.you.guys.even.check.the.server.time?.its.been.a.few.days.the.timing.went.back.to.normal.time.from.daylist.saving.time.(DST)

like.i.said.the.timing.is.correct

i.lost.a.KD.run.too.but.it.was.my.own.bad.judgement.for.misscalculating.timing
      they changed the server time last Sunday night because daylight saving ended. My server said it was 1am and then the server went offline, the msg here said 2am

Your not getting it? Right now its 1:27am pacific time, the message here on the forum says the server will go down at 2:00am pacific time but the server is down already

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=current+time+pdt
      Last edited by abshard; 11-05-2015, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by majestic5 View Post
        Please tell me how you get 12 ss from ladder.
        get to the end and then claim your reward

Comment

Did mommy and daddy let the children run amok on the computers while they sleep? Is that what's going on?

On noes, a maintenance took place and my toon, my poor poor toon, will never be the same. I cry.
          xD you made my day lol

Anyway ... whats the next event will be GM/mods? (ignore the down time crying)

Comment

Oh noes, a maintenance took place and my toon, my poor poor toon, will never be the same. I cry.
            do you even play this game? You asked a basic question then deleted it

Comment

You're adamant about that question aren't you? It was off-topic and I adjusted my post accordingly.

On-topic: cry more

Comment

xD you made my day lol

Anyway ... whats the next event will be GM/mods? (ignore the down time crying)
                not crying about some scheduled downtime, i know the server goes down every Thursday at 2am pacific time. today they brought them down at the wrong time by 1 hour. if they listed the correct time in this forum there would be no problem. are are you still under the misguided impression they listed the correct time? if that is the case maybe you need some sleep.

You're adamant about that question aren't you? It was off-topic and I adjusted my post accordingly.

On-topic: cry more
                and you can go back to running rv normal
                Last edited by Reverie; 11-05-2015, 09:01 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Cry more: success. He/she exceeded your expectations. you win 31 coupons.

Comment

Cry more: success. He exceeded your expectations. you win 31 coupons.
                    and your contribution to this conversation is to complain about me complaining they did something wrong with their post

Comment

Originally posted by abshard View Post
                      and your contribution to this conversation is to complain about me complaining they did something wrong with their post
                      Many ancient Roman structures like the Pantheon, the Colosseum and the Roman Forum are still standing today thanks to the development of Roman cement and concrete.

Comment

Many ancient Roman structures like the Pantheon, the Colosseum and the Roman Forum are still standing today thanks to the development of Roman cement and concrete.
                        i can cut and paste too

The Romans first began building with concrete over 2,100 years ago and used it throughout the Mediterranean basin in everything from aqueducts and buildings to bridges and monuments.

Comment

Let's talk about their ground game tho. You need a good base if you want to your opponent well.

Amirite?
                          Last edited by Reverie; 11-05-2015, 09:02 AM. Reason: Censor removed.

Comment

i never know asking whats the next event will be is wrong

no one say thanks when the maintenence only 1 hours long (like the one we had last week or the week before) when estimated down time is 2 hours atleast.

but hey....lets blame it on R2 for our spilled tea too =)

Comment

no one say thanks when the maintenence only 1 hours long (like the one we had last week or the week before) when estimated down time is 2 hours atleast.

what are you talking about?? who said maintenance lasts 1 hour? google translate down today?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X