No announcement yet.

Server Login Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bleh! I dont understand y we have to b so patient? I pay top dollar to R2 for a good quality game, that functions properly. I don't understand y after at least 7 days now no one knows the source of the problem or how to fix it. I'm not going anywhere, like mm said i have invested way to much money to leave. This is just a bunch of ****, get ur act together R2!! #17

Comment

still same issue even after maintenace
      i dont think they gonna do anything to help us

Comment

well nothing has been fix..why not keep it down till its fix.. its not going to make me happy but at least its being fix.. with lag and everything.. i dont feel like playing anymore. almost 4 years playing.. this sucks.. keep it down and fix it properly.

Comment

third party person messing it all up that they wont do what he wants so he keeps on messing it up..... Rev can say whatever she wants and any other mods but by now they better bloody realize that its obvious that it isnt a basic game coder mess up its serious and its something R2 needs to fix not the coders

Comment

Well, this large screw up just proves how useless and stupid the people who work for R2 really are. But they won't fix it and you know why? No matter what, people are still spending their dollars, so why would R2 want to fix anything?

Comment

we cant really say that all people that works for r2 are stupid cause the other games are running just fine and with great support. this problem is only cs and it doesnt look good cause who ever is fixing the cs is game... its not working. maybe also time for you guys to look at how the other mods, support and gm does it in other games.. and also,, does it really hurt for some people from
              cs support, mods to come to server and talk to players?.. i dont think so, cause other games does it... i dont know im just fraustrated..
              - Strongest Non Casher -

Ill make u keep spending.. get ready to be broke n regret..

Comment

wow this login issue has been going on for way to long now for the players who pay a good amount of money to play get it fixed like really
                come on already r2 its getting seriously stupid now

Comment

so how come i can make a new char and enter it without any problem in s29 byt i cant emter my main or alts?
                  Game:Crystal Saga
                  Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
                  Class: Mage
                  Plane:Eidolon
                  Lv:160+
                  Guild: The Spartans
                  Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
                  Honor: Emperor
                  Tenets: maxed

Comment

It is now a week since this thread was first posted by Stormaggedon.
                    The problems still exist despite having had a maintenance.
                    Perhaps its time for an update please Storm

Comment

• still same problem much better if u just keep the server down and fix it than putting it up and taking forever to get in

Comment

• is anyone here? I can not get into my game, says to contact GM. someone help me

Comment

• liability gonna hurt on this one sorry not sorry :P

Comment

• Sad to say but after playing this game since Sept 2011 and being vip for almost as long I am cancelling my vip membership. Why should I continue to support a game I gain no enjoyment from any longer? I am not cancelling any of my toons but I will have to seriously consider whether I will reactivate my VIP once R2 figures out how to restore the game back to a playable version.

(S1)BettyFoop
                            original Aurora Point resident
                            withholder of rent lol

Comment

• Reverie - the login issues at this point seem to be more related to the game NOT disconnecting toons when the account is logged out or the page refreshed. The toon is left in the world, until the account is reclogged and an separate toon is attempted to be logged in, at which point the first toon get bumped out due to duplicate login authentication.

Can they fix it so when we log out, the toon actually leaves/disconnects from the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by R2553437 View Post
                                Reverie - the login issues at this point seem to be more related to the game NOT disconnecting toons when the account is logged out or the page refreshed. The toon is left in the world, until the account is reclogged and an separate toon is attempted to be logged in, at which point the first toon get bumped out due to duplicate login authentication.

Can they fix it so when we log out, the toon actually leaves/disconnects from the game?
                                This happens, but then even if your char isn't "logged on" it seems to d/c when trying to get in. It's pretty much like you're lagging out when trying to get in....since it gets stuck at 0 or 100% >.< I don't know what's making this all happen really, but hopefully it'll be fixed soon ;-;-b

Comment

Working...
                                X