Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 11/12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 11/12

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Thursday, November 12th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Will this fix the login issues? I can create a new toon on a different server and log in fine, but cannot login to my old main toon using the same email and browser. I really hope this Maint. will help fix this. Oh, Yes I have filed a ticket on this matter.Just really want to get back to playing.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Coconut View Post
      Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Thursday, November 12th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
      what happen to S12 i cant login on that server that server needs maint also.

Comment

Originally posted by LordKyo View Post
        what happen to S12 i cant login on that server that server needs maint also.
        S12 is considered a part of "the rest of the servers".

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          S12 is considered a part of "the rest of the servers".
          will this maint fix the login issue that i been having?

Comment

Originally posted by LordKyo View Post
            will this maint fix the login issue that i been having?
            Weird i can log in, from the first try had no problems on that end tough the delay and lag on server its criminal you cant play at all

Comment

Originally posted by FateAverruncus1 View Post
              Weird i can log in, from the first try had no problems on that end tough the delay and lag on server its criminal you cant play at all
              i posted a screen shot of the message i was getting.

Comment

should use the diagnostic tool
                http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=76

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Coconut View Post
                  So are the "rest of the servers" really going down at 2 am pacific time or 2 am mountain time? Last week they went down at 2 am mountain.

I think you need to update your cut and paste for maintenance and list the accurate times.

Comment

maybe this will help?

you are listing incorrect times for maintenance, there is no pacific daylight time right now or easten daylight time in the united states. we are currently on pacific standard time and eastern standard time

ä½*是上市时间不æ*£ç¡®ç»´æŠ¤ï¼Œæ²¡æœ‰å¤ªå¹³æ´‹å¤ä»¤æ—¶é—´ï¼ŒçŽ°åœ¨é™‡ä¸œæˆ–夏令时美国。我们目前在太平洋æ*‡å‡†æ—¶é—´ä¸Žä¸œéƒ¨æ*‡å‡†æ—¶é—´
                    Nǐ shì shÃ*ngshì shÃ*jiān bù zhèngquè wéihù, méiyÇ’u tÃ*ipÃ*ngyáng xiÃ*lìng shÃ*jiān, xiÃ*nzÃ*i lÇ’ng dōng huò xiÃ*lìng shÃ* mÄ›iguó. WÇ’men mùqián zÃ*i tÃ*ipÃ*ngyáng biāozhÇ”n shÃ*jiān yÇ” dōngbù biāozhÇ”n shÃ*jiān

ä½*是上市時間不æ*£ç¢ºç¶*è*·ï¼Œæ²’有太平洋夏令時間,現在隴東或夏令時美國。我們目前在太平洋標準時間與東部標準時間
                    Nǐ shì shÃ*ngshì shÃ*jiān bù zhèngquè wéihù, méiyÇ’u tÃ*ipÃ*ngyáng xiÃ*lìng shÃ*jiān, xiÃ*nzÃ*i lÇ’ng dōng huò xiÃ*lìng shÃ* mÄ›iguó. WÇ’men mùqián zÃ*i tÃ*ipÃ*ngyáng biāozhÇ”n shÃ*jiān yÇ” dōngbù biāozhÇ”n shÃ*jiān

Comment

well right now i dont really care what time they are going to start as long as they start it and open it when its fix.. lag is so bad .
                      i play the game thinking i will have fun after work and enjoy ... but hell no.. this is worst than work to be honest... so , id rather have a decent maint. that will actually fix the problem and just half *** maint that will not solve any but make it worst. ty

Comment

Originally posted by sapiperah View Post
                        well right now i dont really care what time they are going to start as long as they start it and open it when its fix.. lag is so bad .
                        i play the game thinking i will have fun after work and enjoy ... but hell no.. this is worst than work to be honest... so , id rather have a decent maint. that will actually fix the problem and just half *** maint that will not solve any but make it worst. ty
                        So you think they know what the problem is and they can fix it at any time but they wait days for a regular scheduled maintenance to fix the problem? I would think they would have brought the servers down already if they knew how to fix the problem. Everyone is experiencing excessive lag and many many people cant log and and countless others take many login attempts to get it and they do nothing until a regular scheduled maintenance? Maybe they don't really care i don't know but I hope i'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by abshard View Post
                          So you think they know what the problem is and they can fix it at any time but they wait days for a regular scheduled maintenance to fix the problem? I would think they would have brought the servers down already if they knew how to fix the problem. Everyone is experiencing excessive lag and many many people cant log and and countless others take many login attempts to get it and they do nothing until a regular scheduled maintenance? Maybe they don't really care i don't know but I hope i'm wrong.
                          did the maint already start and finish bcuz i still cant login to s12 and still get failed to connect to server so like what the hell is going on then?

Comment

now i cant log into s89 either failed to connect to server what is this huh?

Comment

yes, like i have been saying they are listing incorrect times

they list 2am pacific time for the "rest of the servers" but its currently 1am pacific time and they took the servers offline

i tried to translate it into Chinese so they can understand, since the people running this game are from china
                              Last edited by abshard; 11-12-2015, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X