Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be nice if we could log in to use these

Comment

come on guys give up trying to fix it and reset it a few weeks back your only wasting your time and ours if that dont work then scrap it all and take the following law suits

Comment

funny. recharge ?.. really after whats going on.. recharge?

Comment

Originally posted by abducator View Post
          come on guys give up trying to fix it and reset it a few weeks back your only wasting your time and ours if that dont work then scrap it all and take the following law suits
          As the problem was not caused by a change in the game coding it is doubtful that a Rollback would have any effect at all on the current state of affairs other than the further infuriate people. Be careful what you wish for as it sometimes comes true in unexpected ways.

Comment

question please.. issit just me or the whole servers can only do 1x aday exchange charm to crystal??

Comment

Originally posted by Unggo View Post
              question please.. issit just me or the whole servers can only do 1x aday exchange charm to crystal??
              In fact it has been changed, not exactly sure why they did that, 1 exchange per day is quite useless and probly should be changed back to the way it was intended to be. Unlimited exchanges.

Comment

gz r2, u managed to ruin 1 more thing wich was actually good in this game. sadly theres nothing much left

Comment

no notice at all.. why is that?? can r2 pay for all my charm been saving for black friday??

where's reverie she should atleast give some advance notice to her fellow servers..and Apo u should know to right?
                  Last edited by Reverie; 11-12-2015, 08:19 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by Unggo View Post
                    where's reverie she should atleast give some advance notice to her fellow servers..
                    I'm sorry; I do not play server favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by Horizon1 View Post
                      In fact it has been changed, not exactly sure why they did that, 1 exchange per day is quite useless and probly should be changed back to the way it was intended to be. Unlimited exchanges.
                      I would suspect that since they added Roses(bound) to the Green Dragon Coin hunt, they have increased overall access within the game for all members to receive occasional benefits of Blessings. But due the increase, they felt a reasonable need to restrict conversions to crystal. Although I agree 1 does seem kind of pointless. Its like asking a starving man to eat rice 1 grain at a time.
                      Last edited by R2553437; 11-12-2015, 08:41 PM.

Comment

whats the benefit of all this?
                        when u r not able to get into the game so whats the events for???

Comment

almost forgot, black friday sale will be huge success when players cant even log

Comment

Originally posted by Horizon1 View Post
                            So everyone who has been saving charm and not converting it to crystals so you don't accidentally misclick something and waste your crystals is now screwed? No warning to use up your charm? Can you give us 1 week or 1 day to use up our charm then make this change?? Are you trying to make more people quit i don't understand this. After all these problems now you do this
                            Last edited by abshard; 11-13-2015, 12:40 AM.

Comment

sooo...with this it's 120 days exchanging for the royal wedding and unless you cash almost 2 years to get a SB bless...soo..."All areas are accessible" now means "2 years to get your SB bless to compete with the cashers"... sounds fun >, .>
                              Last edited by Sagittarius001; 11-13-2015, 01:33 AM.
                              IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                              Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                              Kamikaze Member
                              Somany systems...so little time...
                              If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

wow...so wth are we supposed to do with all our charm now because i'm sure as hell not going to be able to use it all on giving myself sb x.x

Comment

Working...
                                X