Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 11/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 11/19

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Thursday, November 19th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

is there actually gonna be a fix this week?!

Comment

hey r2 why i can't collect ladder reward ? xD Click image for larger version

Name:	570798c90a.png
Views:	1
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	1719340

Comment

Originally posted by Angel.Blade View Post
        Dont hold ya breath AB........

Comment

Originally posted by RiversSing View Post
          Dont hold ya breath AB........
          no i will be dead before any reply let alone the game being fixed lol

Comment

Doubtful - this is just the standard weekly maintenance. Not a problem fixing maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by R2142020 View Post
              Doubtful - this is just the standard weekly maintenance. Not a problem fixing maintenance.
              *crosses fingers and hopes they'll extend the maint to fix the lag/login issue* >.<

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Thursday, November 19th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
                It's 4am eastern not 5am right now thanks for the dungeon run meanie :P

Comment

i lost at void 20 somthin lol
                  45 min early maint psh ><

Comment

i guess it was to much to ask for

Comment

HEH HEH! nope now they ve closed my tickets and say all is well!!!!!!amazing....what a bunch of IDIOTS!!!

Comment

All is fixed, goooooooooooo have fun ///// swim swim :P

Comment

I had a similar issue with ladder, hit enter ladder as a party member when in a party, the leader was not in yet, and it sent me nowhere! I then went back into the menu, it had "collect reward" as an option. ZERO EXP, ZERO SS. Thanks.

Comment

can log alt/main but only sometimes - still losing connection and get failed to login

Comment

Working...
                            X