Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 11/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 11/19

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 11/19

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Thursday, November 19th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

• R2142020
    replied
    can log alt/main but only sometimes - still losing connection and get failed to login

Leave a comment:

• stealthc
    replied
    I had a similar issue with ladder, hit enter ladder as a party member when in a party, the leader was not in yet, and it sent me nowhere! I then went back into the menu, it had "collect reward" as an option. ZERO EXP, ZERO SS. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Jabus
    replied
    All is fixed, goooooooooooo have fun ///// swim swim :P

Leave a comment:

• spudchick
    replied
    HEH HEH! nope now they ve closed my tickets and say all is well!!!!!!amazing....what a bunch of IDIOTS!!!

Leave a comment:

• Angel.Blade
    replied
    Originally posted by Angel.Blade View Post
    is there actually gonna be a fix this week?!
    i guess it was to much to ask for

Leave a comment:

• Jabus
    replied
    i lost at void 20 somthin lol
    45 min early maint psh ><

Leave a comment:

• Layylaa
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
    Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Thursday, November 19th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
    It's 4am eastern not 5am right now thanks for the dungeon run meanie :P

Leave a comment:

• popclips
    replied
    Originally posted by R2142020 View Post
    Doubtful - this is just the standard weekly maintenance. Not a problem fixing maintenance.
    *crosses fingers and hopes they'll extend the maint to fix the lag/login issue* >.<

Leave a comment:

• R2142020
    replied
    Doubtful - this is just the standard weekly maintenance. Not a problem fixing maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• Angel.Blade
    replied
    Originally posted by RiversSing View Post
    Dont hold ya breath AB........
    no i will be dead before any reply let alone the game being fixed lol

Leave a comment:

• RiversSing
    replied
    Dont hold ya breath AB........

Leave a comment:

• jandrita
    replied
    hey r2 why i can't collect ladder reward ? xD Click image for larger version

Name:	570798c90a.png
Views:	1
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	1719340

Leave a comment:

• Angel.Blade
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X