X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang....i like that 1 ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
      so you're saying for your sake there should be roll back, what about those people who DESPERATELY tried and succeed logging in game and deal with the lag of 3k ms to do SOMETHING u saying u want all their effort wasted? not their fault R2 servers cant let u in. some tried non stop logging in. THINK BEFORE YOURSELF.
      maybe read your own advise!!

Comment

Originally posted by R2397280 View Post
        maybe read your own advise!!
        i read it, edit and add more what else you want.
        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

server is still undergoing maintenance?

Comment

S58 still down ?

Comment

well first up most roll backs are due to peeps scamming a glitch as opposite to "losing something from database". Second im not the only person unable to log toons into game.
              What im asking for is that ALL players be treated the same and allowed the same opportiunties to improve toons. The only fair way of doing this is a rollback to start of log in issue.

Comment

100% disagree

Comment

Actually ignore my posts, i was having stupid moment, for a roll back to happen r2 would actually have to care about its players.

Those of you still able to play the game, good luck and have fun. C u.
                  Last edited by R2397280; 11-19-2015, 04:51 AM. Reason: Given up.

Comment

not ur fault u dont have the best internet conection.....

Comment

Originally posted by R2397280 View Post
                      well first up most roll backs are due to peeps scamming a glitch as opposite to "losing something from database". Second im not the only person unable to log toons into game.
                      What im asking for is that ALL players be treated the same and allowed the same opportiunties to improve toons. The only fair way of doing this is a rollback to start of log in issue.
                      what glitch are you saying. u got any proof of it? im also one of the people who cant log in ingame, but i did tried and succeed after nonstop 12 hrs attempt daily. that means from reset i tried and non stop try to login. and your saying just coz u didnt have that effort we did you didnt have the opportunity to login, u gonna punish those people who can login this past 2 weeks? when its servers fault and lack of action on your part? now tell me what u call the people like you who thinks that way. its like you're saying "punish those people that has login the last 2 weeks coz i didnt have the opportunity they got".
                      though, i dont mind sharing (to friends) how i can log in this past few week with slow internet connection.all i can say its effort, endless of it. but yeah having super fast internet connection works.
                      Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 11-19-2015, 04:53 AM.
                      Crystal Saga

Looking for>

Comment

wew i really like that girl....im asuming girl.....im not rascist please dont hurt me><

Comment

Originally posted by Jabus View Post
                          not ur fault u dont have the best internet conection.....
                          i have good connection but still cant log without trying hard. really thinking to give up soon

Comment

Originally posted by pt123456 View Post
                            i have good connection but still cant log without trying hard. really thinking to give up soon
                            upgrade it good is good. but theres always better.
                            Crystal Saga

Looking for>

Comment

I dont wanna fall out with anyone but, I've put in a lot of effort over the last 2 weeks as have an awful lot of other people. We've battled the log in problems and some of us have won - personally I spent over 8 hours constantly trying on the first day and almost 5 on the 2nd day since when I have had very little trouble. Once we have succeeded in getting in to the game, we have then battled the ridiculous lag.

If we now have to put up with a roll back wiping out all that effort, two weeks of totally wasted time, we might as well just quit now.

I have tremendous sympathy for the people who have not been able to log in but, in truth, that would seem to be a minority of players and should the rest of us really be further punished on their behalf?

There must be a better way to compensate those unfortunate people who have been locked out without penalizing the rest.
                              Last edited by Riversong; 11-19-2015, 05:02 AM. Reason: An afterthougt
                              WE ARE LEGENDS

IGN: Riversong
                              Server: (S1)Aurora Point
                              Class: Mage
                              Lvl: Eido 180
                              Pets: Guardian Angel, Emperor Demon + a lot of others
                              Guild: 'LEGENDS'

Comment

dont want u to give up, hopefully they got it this time....

Comment

Working...
                                X