No announcement yet.

[Activity] 4th of July BBQ Picnic!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The coupon thing is kind of bothersome, keep clicking in and out; but it's still a cool event.

Comment

soul shard FTW

Comment

Can you only get 5 Meats per day?

Comment

i roasted 5 meat and i get nothing of the food. ***??? im on s24 (tundara)

Comment

ya its your guys national holiday and you give a event like this sad....... i wold have liket to see at liest a xp event or add.. torches into the BBQ EPIC FAIL
            oh well Canada pawns ene ways

bearpaw vally
            QQumad lv64 scion
            stfugtfo lv80 mortal
            KeepsUalive lv74 mortal

Comment

got 4 delicious buffs though, not good if odds of buffs is greater. one BBQ ribs. that ends today BBQ event.
              wish the odds were changed when you get buff, so what if someone only gets the buff?

Comment

Originally posted by XxXIJasonIXxX View Post
                got 10 heroics wings, 2 baby angel eggs, 2 baby demon eggs, afk card, 3 soul shards. That was two of the meats. The other THREE I got that delicious buff, that's not right, the buff can't stack so why get it three damn times.
                Should try reading the event description a little closer. It tells you that the buff doesn't stack.

Comment

just another crapy event *** are the scratched cupons bound good for i cant synth em as they say cant be upgraded any further then i get the buff 4 times in a row **** just ****, thanks r2 you all tight not giving nothing away, yer every body gets demon and angel cuz you want every one to go for a fire lord ha i poped 300 fl eggs and still no fl so go figer, all money making scheem wicked event for cashers
                  Last edited by Bobofet; 06-28-2012, 06:21 PM.

Comment

For those with lots of accounts and alternates, fun time farming for the grilling meats. I wouldn't go that far to collect eggs and stuff that aren't bound to sell to others.

Comment

Hot Dogs by far looks like the best award
                      If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
                      Server: Tree of Life
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Class: Hybrid Priest
                      Guild: Harmless

Comment

come on moderators make the elites a little easier to spawn its for independence day after all

Comment

Originally posted by ipwnedurmom View Post
                          come on moderators make the elites a little easier to spawn its for independence day after all
                          You only need to find 5 meat a day. Pretty easy even with the normal spawn rates.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

hmmmm food... Let me at it!!!!
                            The GUNDAMS will be the Saviour of the war

One of my best guides That I am proud of
                            Want to save time with your seeds and your lvl 60? Check out my guide that will save you time

Comment

Originally posted by ipwnedurmom View Post
                              lol..grind for an hour or 2 and for sure you'll end up around 10 meat at least..the bad news is you can only cook 5 a day..just get a good grinding spot

Comment

Why aren't the mobs I kill dropping meats anymore?

Comment

Working...
                                X