• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] 12/10 Server Update

Activities:
    Promotions:

[Activity] Leveler Perks

Duration: 12/10 – 12/16 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 60+

Description: Now’s the time to level up! Visit the Quartermaster during this event after reaching levels 60, 80, 100, or 120 to claim the following rewards:
    • Level 60: Divine Feather (Bound) x2
    • Level 80: Greater Mount Upgrade Token (Bound) x2
    • Level 100: Pearl of Wisdom (Bound) x5
    • Level 120: Energy Crystal(Bound) x5

Players who have met the requirements prior to this event may also participate. Each reward can be claimed once per character.

Comment

[Activity] Bounty Hunter

Level Requirement: 30+

Description: During this event, enter Lvl. 30+ hard or nightmare dungeons for a chance encounter with a rare monster: the Solstice! Defeat it and obtain elite monster drops and a chance at 2 or 3 of the following items:
      • Quartermaster Token x1
      • Greater Mount Upgrade Token x1
      • Magic Essence x1
      • Magic Key x1
      • Divine Blood x1
      • Health Orb x1
      • Card Pack x1

Card Packs contain tradable cards that you’re free to swap with other players. Collect as many cards as you can and return to the Quartermaster to exchange them for Mystery Packs (once per day for regular players or twice per day for VIPs). Each Mystery Pack will reveal a special item when opened. Mystery Packs can also be purchased in the Shop for 98 Crystals a pack.

Card Combinations Rewards
      Card A x4 Mystery Pack x1
      Card B x4 Mystery Pack x1
      Card C x4 Mystery Pack x1
      Card A x1 + Card B x1 + Card C x1 + Card D x1 Mystery Pack x3
      Card D x7 Mystery Pack x6

Mystery Pack - Contains ONE of the following:
      • Morph Crystal x2
      • Greater Mount Upgrade Token x2
      • Ethereal Wings x2
      • Red Dragon Coin x3
      • Pixie Upgrade Stone x20
      • Greater Mount Upgrade Token x20
      • Ethereal Wings x20
      • Red Dragon Coin x30

Note: Lucky players may get a surprise!

Comment

[Activity] Roses Are Red

Level Requirement: 30+

Description: Visit the Quartermaster during this event to receive a Rose Seed, once per day. You’ll also have the option to purchase an extra Rose Seed for 100 Crystals, once per day. Seeds can be planted in the Event Zone in Bloodfang Village to grow your very own Rose Bushes. Your Roses can be harvested 15 minutes after being planted. Regular Rose Seeds will yield 100 - 200 Roses (Bound), which can be exchanged for the following items at the Quartermaster:
        • 50 Roses = Silver Honor Badge x1
        • 100 Roses = Quartermaster Token x1 (once per day)
        • 500 Roses = Gold Honor Badge x1

Comment

[Activity] Treasure Trove

Duration: 12/10 – 12/1611:59 PM (Server Time)
          Level Requirement: 20+

Description: Something mysterious is going on. For the following week, a Treasure Trove will appear at 12:00 and 20:00 every day on the hour in Starglade (L1). Search it and receive Quartermaster Token x1. Each Treasure Trove will disappear after being searched 30 times, so be quick! A player can only search a given Treasure Trove once.

Comment

[Activity] Strikin’ It Rich

Duration: 12/10 – 12/1611:59 PM (Server Time)
            Level Requirement: 20+

Description: Huge gem deposits have been discovered in the areas surrounding Starglade! Mine the quarries in Windshear Peaks, Cragstone, Himeng Valley, The Glimmering Plains, and Kaspaya Beach once per day to collect Winter Gem x1 (per mine). Winter Gems can be exchanged at the Quartermaster for the following:
            • Winter Gem x2 = Normal Gem Coupon x1
            • Winter Gem x5 = Quartermaster Token x1

Comment

[Promotion] Point of Interest

Level Requirement: None

Description: The point system is back! During this promotion, be rewarded with 7 points for every Crystal purchased. For example, if you purchase 1,000 Crystals, you will receive 7,000 points. These points can then be used to exchange for certain items in the Item Shop. To view your point total and the available items, simply open the Item Shop and select the Points tab.

Note: All points will be cleared when the event ends.

Comment

What is the "otherworld key" for? Is this a new event? if so where do we access it (saw the events tab is not listed)

Comment

Bounty Hunter? Yay my favorite event

Comment

Originally posted by cindygmrgirl View Post
                    What is the "otherworld key" for? Is this a new event? if so where do we access it (saw the events tab is not listed)
                    Used to enter a dungeon, the entry is near the Cragstone portal.
                    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                    Kamikaze Member
                    Somany systems...so little time...
                    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Another maintenance - another new dungeon in Underworld. But once again the legend gem cannot be placed in vault. Yet more things to block limited slots in inventory. Also it should be from lvl75 and above dungeons not just 75+.I obtained one from Psycho. I haven't a clue what to do with it

Its great introducing new stuff but why can you not sort other stuff out first. eg we must have had at least 4 or 5 maintenances and still the purple lilies are a prize in the green dragon coin spin! Also why is roasting fire still in Starglade. I don't even need to mention the keys you get in Psycho that I think we could use for a week about 18 months ago now and the event has never returned.
                      Last gripe is when you look at the quests available there are loads listed that are not relevant as they refer to events we have had many moons ago.

Comment

Originally posted by daffodoll View Post
                        Another maintenance - another new dungeon in Underworld. But once again the legend gem cannot be placed in vault. Yet more things to block limited slots in inventory. Also it should be from lvl75 and above dungeons not just 75+.I obtained one from Psycho. I haven't a clue what to do with it

Its great introducing new stuff but why can you not sort other stuff out first. eg we must have had at least 4 or 5 maintenances and still the purple lilies are a prize in the green dragon coin spin! Also why is roasting fire still in Starglade. I don't even need to mention the keys you get in Psycho that I think we could use for a week about 18 months ago now and the event has never returned.
                        Last gripe is when you look at the quests available there are loads listed that are not relevant as they refer to events we have had many moons ago.
                        I agree with this there are so many little things that are wrong that should be fixed please for the love of the game please fix the little things befor introducing new stuff that doesn't work right. Every dungeon has a confirm leave but the underdark doesn't and with 2 npc if you misclick leave dungeon cause of lag or mouse issues it kicks you out can you fix this add a confirm leave dungeon

Comment

Hmmm the new gems seem weird, has anyone figured out what those stats mean? I dont get it Final dmg and so on..... the heck is that?

Comment

Originally posted by FateAverruncus1 View Post
                            Hmmm the new gems seem weird, has anyone figured out what those stats mean? I dont get it Final dmg and so on..... the heck is that?
                            Sofar tryin to figureout if you can get the rods free...
                            sofar killed F8...they hit me for 200-400K on 109K DEF, 40% Dred and I have 135% dodge...thank god for Seiryu...havn't orbed yet
                            ...er...you get 1 gem per floor LV (F1 1 gem, F5 5 gems)...
                            % chance to upgrade em based on how many gems you wanna sacrifice to it...
                            1 free (10G) attempt at synthing then you have to use 60Xtals (I can kill F8...only killed EH 10 times and Psy 8 times)
                            the keys are pretty common...sooo...unless I wanna spend Xtals the gems are gonna stackup pretty fast...
                            But the icon for it is above Wunderkind in char tab...
                            now...where do we get the socketing rods or are they shop only...I bet shop only...
                            Ok this might be a bug or a feature...wing, sperion, insig, banner and costumes apparently can be socketed according to the system...
                            Sofar: Psy, EH and EBS have all dropped keys (4 Psy 8 runs, 5 EH 10 runs, 1 EBS 3 runs and 0 Purga 8 runs)
                            I believe you can only place certain gems in certain gear...
                            If I just got the average drop chance then I'll be getting about 70-100 gems a day...only 1 free try to synth...this system is gonna use alotta xtals unless I don't do it...
                            If the socket rods are shop only then atleast raise the Xtal cap on the well...cuz 32 days for a single socket is a bit long...considering how easy the gems are to farm...
                            Guess I'll add that if you die you'll respawn inside the dung not get kicked...
                            Last edited by Sagittarius001; 12-11-2015, 08:44 AM.
                            IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                            Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                            Kamikaze Member
                            Somany systems...so little time...
                            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Anione knows the apparence and skills of the new pet ? Chomper?

Comment

Working...
                              X