No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Celebrate in Style!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah other suits looks good. iw onder why didnt made a suit like heats jerseys during the championship or make a 1 week event where in old suits can be bought and they are permanents
    IGN:HuGgEr
    Class: Fire Mage (SCION)
    Server: Windhear Peaks
    LEVEL 100
    "PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO"

MY BEST GUIDE!!
    Purchase crystals in the Philippines using LOAD CENTRAL!!

REFINE EQUIPEMENTS

ALL ABOUT MOUNTS

Comment

Nice .. lol
      It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

like some others have said i believe the design in the drawings was much better then the one for the actual clothes.....

R2 you shouldnt have changed those design
        Nature's will is ever changing
        Fighting it is meaningless
        You have to flow with it to truly be fearsome
        Server-The Wilterlands
        Name- MurasameFsey
        Honor ranking - King
        Level - Scion: 9x
        Exorcist

Comment

like the girl costume it turn out pretty cute and like the added tail or what to call it lol can say i have a weakness for the dress tail thingy XD and y always blond hair ?
          "with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

broken realm- Duzell - female/mage .. more to come

wartune - suzakuhanbei-female/mage

Lunaria story - Darzell-male mage- lv 40 ( omw up )

"I may not look like a warrior, but I make up for it, somehow."

Comment

In truth, the true winner of the art contest was the female design.

The male costume design was chosen because it fits with the female design best. And they did warn that they'll change the design as long as it suits the female costume. Ahahaha... Well I DO like the male costume. It's the HUGE ANIME EYES and kinda the hair that bothers me a bit o3o

It's like shojo-style, or what they call shota? I'm not really into anime.
            But if you turn the male costume around, the tailcoat is still there
            Me gusta tailcoats.

Useless
            ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
            Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

It's hard for me to tell the difference between which one is the male and female costume. Seriously who approves this stuff? Stop doing hair and start doing hats,tipped to the side like that just look awful. Socks with sandals....is this 1993?

Comment

Oh comon it looks good. Stop complaining people. If u dont like it then don't buy it. Simple as that. I did check it out. It actually looks good thought at 1st to me the male costume doesnt seems nice but when in game you will look unique and cool plus the stats is better than the wedding costume. In addition its cheaper than the wedding costumes. So i think its really worth the buy.
                My Bug Fixer :
                My Reference Buddie :
                :cool:;):p

©Never take life seriously©
                ®Nobody gets out alive anyway®

Comment

nice outfit i wish i could buy those
                  Wartune
                  Ign:YujiSakai
                  level:39
                  Battle rating:16.3k
                  server:temple of ibalize
                  guild:Final

Crystal saga
                  IGN: (S18)YujiSakai
                  PET:Teeka( lvl 80) +13 Super angel (lvl 80) +13
                  SERVER:Shrine of Kithar merge with Void Encampment,Celestial Peaks and Lycanmarsh
                  LVL:41 scion
                  GUILD: (S18)☼TheLegacy☼ Guild master
                  CLASS:Ranger
                  TYPE:Nature

Believe In Your Comrades,
                  Help Your Comrades,
                  Dont Give Up

Comment

im at like 0 crystal and probably always will be. (i hate doing surveys and i can never find videos and i have NO money at all (not begging just saying im broke and cant get crytals)so no outfits or eagle for me but eagle would be cool)

Comment

Yeah the male's costume looks nothing like the submission.
                      I got the female hair though.
                      I guess it IS about Independence Day so you can't blame them if the costumes look old-fashioned ...
                      Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                      IGN: Elysia
                      Class: Priest
                      Level: 69
                      Plane: Scion
                      Guild: CrimsonSword

Comment

So wait, if the winner is the drawing of the guy then why did they base the male sprite off of something completely unrelated? The concept art doesn't have blonde hair a derpy hat knee socks sandals or shorts whatsoever. If you weren't going to use the drawing why did you bother wasting their time in the first place? This is absolutely ridiculous and lazy, the female looks similar to their art so why ruin and destroy the male sprite completely? If I was the winning artist I would be offended and felt let down that I was used as the reference art and you use a totally different sprite look altogether. That's basically saying "Thanks but you guys suck and we didn't need you at all have a great day."

Comment

The male costume is not bad but they ate it with the eyes XD

Originally posted by Tsenn View Post
                          So wait, if the winner is the drawing of the guy then why did they base the male sprite off of something completely unrelated? The concept art doesn't have blonde hair a derpy hat knee socks sandals or shorts whatsoever. If you weren't going to use the drawing why did you bother wasting their time in the first place? This is absolutely ridiculous and lazy, the female looks similar to their art so why ruin and destroy the male sprite completely? If I was the winning artist I would be offended and felt let down that I was used as the reference art and you use a totally different sprite look altogether. That's basically saying "Thanks but you guys suck and we didn't need you at all have a great day."
                          I kind of agree i would be offend as well

But oh well xD

Comment

Tsenn 1st of all did you read the 4th of july thread. If you did not then don't complain. They did say that might change a bit the costumed designed. The hat and the shirt design is the same. Just they change the sandals and pants. Thats all. Plus the winner didnt complained at all so why are you?
                            My Bug Fixer :
                            My Reference Buddie :
                            :cool:;):p

©Never take life seriously©
                            ®Nobody gets out alive anyway®

Comment

`why is he complaining?
                              if you don't like the costume, then don't waste your precious crystals to buy the costumes...
                              save it for other costumes in the future....
                              and of course the designs may really changed a bit, coz drawings can be very different if it will become a costume in the game....
                              do you even know how they do it?
                              you would know it is not that easy....

if you don't appreciate their work, then ignore it.... ayt?
                              you are not aware that they may be offended by your complaints...`
                              Last edited by Machie; 06-29-2012, 08:15 AM.
                              (S24) Machie
                              Class: Hybrid Knight
                              Guild: (S24) GeneiRyodan
                              (Guild Master)
                              Server: Tundara
                              (S24)BladeEye's Wife

`the two most important days in your Life
                              are the day you are BORN, and the day you find out WHY... - Mark Twain`

Comment

Originally posted by Tsenn View Post
                                Obviously the clothes in-game are not going to look exactly like the hand-drawn art. The clothes are "inspired by" the submissions by the winners, but they are not spot on.
                                ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
                                Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
                                After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
                                An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
                                Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X