Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga All Servers Restart 2/11 9 PM EST(6 PM PST)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga All Servers Restart 2/11 9 PM EST(6 PM PST)

All servers will be going down at 9 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, February 11th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 6 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time). Downtime is expected to last 1 to 2 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

We will only be restarting the servers on this day to keep the game running smoothly. There will be no new updates for this week.

So planning to have a rollback again??

Comment

Originally posted by EyeofNatsu View Post
      So planning to have a rollback again??
      This announcement is regarding a server reset, not a server rollback. The reset will make it so that Land Grab will not be bugged as it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        This announcement is regarding a server reset, not a server rollback. The reset will make it so that Land Grab will not be bugged as it was.
        Well Maint is Scheduled for 2/7 as long as this is done than there should be no issues with LG being bugged. Since the reason that LG was bugged in the first place was because there was no Maint done at all. So doing a server restart isn't really necessary at all. Since maint will be done on 2/7.!!!
        S42MxMood03
        Guild-SoulofRuins
        Married:S36Krayzie
        Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Nah no maint! Next weeks events already implemented! So these events close on 7/2 and the other ones that are close atm gonna open! And as they alr messed up this week, at least they gonna work it now!

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
            Well Maint is Scheduled for 2/7 as long as this is done than there should be no issues with LG being bugged. Since the reason that LG was bugged in the first place was because there was no Maint done at all. So doing a server restart isn't really necessary at all. Since maint will be done on 2/7.!!!
            The scheduled reset is because there is no maintenance nor updates for the upcoming week. Events for the next two weeks are up, and their status will switch as the date does.

Comment

Why do we still have the recharge icon on the game? how long do we need to keep seeing that for?

Comment

Originally posted by LordKyo View Post
                Why do we still have the recharge icon on the game? how long do we need to keep seeing that for?
                It' Permanent look at the event countdown on it they need to just implement a hide area for all the clutter on our screen tbh

Originally posted by pappody View Post
                Nah no maint! Next weeks events already implemented! So these events close on 7/2 and the other ones that are close atm gonna open! And as they alr messed up this week, at least they gonna work it now!
                aww kk then it makes sense now
                Last edited by Reverie; 02-02-2016, 11:00 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
                S42MxMood03
                Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

arent you guys on S12? this is EvilWillow/Bahamut from there but I'm on S89 now. I'm up to level 76 you should come over to S89.

Comment

Originally posted by LordKyo View Post
                    arent you guys on S12? this is EvilWillow/Bahamut from there but I'm on S89 now. I'm up to level 76 you should come over to S89.
                    I would but too much too work and money to move servers
                    S42MxMood03
                    Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

hey, ill like to know whether not public dungeon is bugged?, i recently tried to exchange 1k points towards 5x pixie upgrade but instead i got 5x patron tributes,
                      Server: (S73)Green Plains
                      IGN: (S73)Aura
                      Level: 180 eido
                      Class: Rogue
                      Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
                      Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJo View Post
                        hey, ill like to know whether not public dungeon is bugged?, i recently tried to exchange 1k points towards 5x pixie upgrade but instead i got 5x patron tributes,
                        been like that since the start...
                        IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                        Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                        Kamikaze Member
                        Somany systems...so little time...
                        If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Will we be getting comp for the reset?
                          Kabam Wartune's own (S7)Lunatic 2m BR.
                          R2 Crystal Saga's own (S91) Stealther-

Forum rules are here

How to access and file a ticket.
                          Need to check a ticket?
                          How to access the mobile support link? It should be through the links they provide.

Comment

Originally posted by kyriohassami View Post
                            Will we be getting comp for the reset?
                            No. A server reset is scheduled simply because there will be no maintenance this week.
                            Last edited by Reverie; 02-07-2016, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Any reason why all of a sudden if u relog you get a friendlist 0/0 bug? not sure if is happening here but is happening to everyone in CYS- aeriagames Click image for larger version

Name:	fl glitch.png
Views:	1
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	1723553

Comment

Working...
                              X