Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s91 is open too thx

Comment

Kongregate servers are still down, after the "Loading characters list..." popup it shows :
      Click image for larger version

Name:	connection.png
Views:	1
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	1723622

Comment

What do we know about Kongregate servers?

Comment

Originally posted by gusadol View Post
          What do we know about Kongregate servers?
          Originally posted by vincentsico View Post
          Kongregate servers are still down, after the "Loading characters list..." popup it shows :
          I will ask the team to check on the status of Kongregate's servers.

Comment

The servers are still down, and the day has been lost for me, as is time to sleep

Comment

The servers are still down, and the day has been lost for me, as is time to sleep
              The devs are currently working towards bringing the servers back online.

Comment

Is there any estimate of when the Kongregate servers will bring back to life?

Comment

Is there any estimate of when the Kongregate servers will bring back to life?
                  I am still awaiting an update regarding the down servers. I'll check in with the team per shift and see if there's any news.

Comment

I guess you have no new news since the server is still down. And they go two days

Comment

I hope they can bring back kongregate servers back up soon

Comment

No connection with Kongregate servers for 2 ½ days
                        Seeing how it goes, I bet the solution will be a rollback and/or a merge with R2 servers

Well, the server is back again after three days. Are they thinking of some sort of compensation for the inconveniences?
                        Last edited by Reverie; 02-17-2016, 11:08 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Are they thinking of some sort of compensation for the inconveniences?
                          I will forward your proposal for some type of compensation for the time Kongregate's servers have been down.

Comment

Kongregate servers are back, but the time is about 40 minutes wrong. Right now it's 14:08 but it's supposed to be 13:28 server time.

Comment

Originally posted by vincentsico View Post
                              Kongregate servers are back, but the time is about 40 minutes wrong. Right now it's 14:08 but it's supposed to be 13:28 server time.
                              I have reported Kongregate's off clocks.

[Update]
                              It will be corrected with this upcoming maintenance.
                              Last edited by Reverie; 02-18-2016, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X