Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Crystal Saga Servers on Kabam cross-server platform server merge with R2 's on 2/22

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sure they are working as fast as they can, being impatient wont make them go any faster
    game name: Icyene
    guild: SteinsGate
    Class: Mage

Go Team Fairy Tail !

Comment

must be a sign things arnt going as planed that sux

Comment

Compensations for taking more time than it was told lol. Haven't done my corruption runs or ladder yet.

Comment

no ladder no dung no void no delivery no bounty hunter no public dung etc... etc...

Comment

Okay so our toons our here "SOME" of them... but our guilds and marriages are gone?!!!!!!!!!!!
            game name: Icyene
            guild: SteinsGate
            Class: Mage

Go Team Fairy Tail !

Comment

every kabam toon is divorced and guildless... lil something for u guys to fix or compensate for costs involved...
              and after all my emailing and tickets prior to merge my main is still character locked.. delerium
              Last edited by delerium1; 02-23-2016, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by amber_marie_hoffman View Post
                Okay so our toons our here "SOME" of them... but our guilds and marriages are gone?!!!!!!!!!!!
                I will report this.

Comment

I was upset to R2games crystal saga BE HELP HUH my account wolfshiny lvl 125 There Prombles?

Click image for larger version

Name:	12524116_1669229683342405_3321212536213516325_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	1724214
                  Last edited by R257959533; 03-30-2016, 07:27 PM.

Comment

u logged into S6 windshear peaks wolfy

Comment

hi hi hi hi

I am my level of 254 Silver is 69. How Rdjatona to the level of 51

Comment

For any Kabam players' toons that did not successfully transfer over, please file a ticket containing your Kabam and R2 account/toon details. The team will have to assess the situation one-by-one and proceed single-handedly.

Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

reverie is there gonna be any kind of compensation for kabam players since we had to be offline for over a week?

Comment

Originally posted by joseph.fritz2 View Post
                            reverie is there gonna be any kind of compensation for kabam players since we had to be offline for over a week?
                            The week Kabam players spent offline was due to Kabam shutting down their servers rather than a technical issue on R2's end, so no there will not be.

Comment

i heard there would be something to help balance out the playing field for kabam players is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by joseph.fritz289 View Post
                                i heard there would be something to help balance out the playing field for kabam players is that true?
                                That would be unlikely. Players on R2 have worked just as hard and long, if not longer, to get to where they are now; it would be biased to aid Kabam players just because.

Comment

Working...
                                X