Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Crystal Saga Servers on Kabam cross-server platform server merge with R2 's on 2/22

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Crystal Saga Servers on Kabam cross-server platform server merge with R2 's on 2/22

R2Games will have a cross-server platform server merge at 21:00 EST/18:00 PST on 22nd February and carry Kabam characters over from the Kabam servers, Kabam S1 will be merged with R2 PvP West Servers (S35, S39, S44, S48, S53, S6, S10-11, S15, S19, S24, S29, S56 and S58).

Merge servers will be down. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

After the server transfer, ALL successfully transferred toons will be accessible through [S6] Windshear Peaks regardless of where they originally created their R2 toon -- these preexisting toons will remain in your accounts as is. The unique server marker for Kabam players post-merge will be (K6).

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your constant support for Crystal Saga.

Note: This is valid ONLY for Crystal Saga players, whose information has been collected before 12th February.

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by ZStardustB View Post
    i too transfered my toon but i did nt take place please help me
    This thread is for a platform merge with Kabam that happened a year ago. If you played on Kabam, and now can't access your character, I do apologize, but at this point in time, there is no possible way to recover your information.

If you did not mean this for a year old thread about the platform merge with Kabam, please either locate the proper thread, or provide more information in a new thread about where you played, and whether or not you submitted a ticket during the required time to do so.

Leave a comment:

• ZStardustB
    replied
    i too transfered my toon but i did nt take place please help me

Leave a comment:

• pt123456
    replied
    Originally posted by R21507247 View Post
    Why so eager to merge with pvp east? That's like asking for drama lol
    cause all on pvp east servers are too bored better some drama than dead server

Leave a comment:

• R21507247
    replied
    Why so eager to merge with pvp east? That's like asking for drama lol

Leave a comment:

• R257959533
    replied
    that I log on S6 not transter that why?

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by joseph.fritz289 View Post
    i heard there would be something to help balance out the playing field for kabam players is that true?
    That would be unlikely. Players on R2 have worked just as hard and long, if not longer, to get to where they are now; it would be biased to aid Kabam players just because.

Leave a comment:

• joseph.fritz289
    replied
    i heard there would be something to help balance out the playing field for kabam players is that true?

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by joseph.fritz2 View Post
    reverie is there gonna be any kind of compensation for kabam players since we had to be offline for over a week?
    The week Kabam players spent offline was due to Kabam shutting down their servers rather than a technical issue on R2's end, so no there will not be.

Leave a comment:

• joseph.fritz2
    replied
    reverie is there gonna be any kind of compensation for kabam players since we had to be offline for over a week?

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    For any Kabam players' toons that did not successfully transfer over, please file a ticket containing your Kabam and R2 account/toon details. The team will have to assess the situation one-by-one and proceed single-handedly.

Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Leave a comment:

• almshai2020
    replied
    hi hi hi hi

I am my level of 254 Silver is 69. How Rdjatona to the level of 51

Leave a comment:

• delerium1
    replied
    u logged into S6 windshear peaks wolfy

Leave a comment:

• R257959533
    replied
    I was upset to R2games crystal saga BE HELP HUH my account wolfshiny lvl 125 There Prombles?

Click image for larger version

Name:	12524116_1669229683342405_3321212536213516325_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	1724214
    Last edited by R257959533; 03-30-2016, 08:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by amber_marie_hoffman View Post
    Okay so our toons our here "SOME" of them... but our guilds and marriages are gone?!!!!!!!!!!!
    I will report this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X