Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 3/31 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
    you do realize that Tenets adds way more to you over all stats then HF right?

Tenets adds MASSIVE amount to the base stats, whereas HF does not. HF only adds more to PATK MATK etc but with maxed tenets the HF boost will seem like more, due to the huge boost from tenets.
    You can keep telling yourself whatever you want. Tenets are not affected by % boosts from pixie or mount, only the attributes are. If you think 10,000 str gives me 500,000 patk then you must be drunk. That patk is from pixie and mount affecting maxed HF. Just from going from 13-15 holy favor I gained 1 million HP and 100k patk. Next time pay more attention to changes in your stats before and after upgrading before you argue something.
    Last edited by risengaw; 04-06-2016, 02:40 PM.
    What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
      You can keep telling yourself whatever you want. Tenets are not affected by % boosts from pixie or mount, only the attributes are. If you think 10,000 str gives me 500,000 patk then you must be drunk. That patk is from pixie and mount affecting maxed HF. Just from going from 13-15 holy favor I gained 1 million HP and 100k patk. Next time pay more attention to changes in your stats before and after upgrading before you argue something.
      she not saying that at......

HF give to base stats and so do tenets, both get effected by mount and pixie and stuff. but Tenets gives more of a stat boost then HF by alot. I pay attention to my stats every upgrade and I got more from having maxed tenets then maxed HF.
      Last edited by flashtimo123; 04-06-2016, 04:13 PM.
      (V1)Flashnight
      Level160
      Class Knight
      Guild Spartans

Comment

Originally posted by flashtimo123 View Post
        she not saying that at......

HF give to base stats and so do tenets, both get effected by mount and pixie and stuff. but Tenets gives more of a stat boost then HF by alot. I pay attention to my stats every upgrade and I got more from having maxed tenets then maxed HF.
        Whatever you say. Keep convincing people that tenets is better, more bonus for people who understand how this game really works.
        What are bugs?

Comment

they work better in tandem, /together.
          Tenets has a crazy amount of stats. clearly shows exactly what will get with each apply of wisdom. then shows the total when hover the mark displaying level &grade.

Holy Favor: when upgrade it doesn't stack with each level adding what it shows with next level stats to previous levels invested. meaning next level of stats is the total sum of what have if do level. kinda like soul.

Green stats don't advance or are effected by increasing other stats. unless it has a % ratio like mounts. ratio wont ever increase itself on that but it will help with white stats. like say Zodiac HP

Preview both Tenets and Holy Favor maxed&few other things

Without pixie:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	without.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	1724319

With:

Click image for larger version

Name:	with.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	1724320

since Holy Favor stats are green, it shouldn't be effected by mount stats and believe it was that way before. if is being effected by other stats then I'd say that's a bug technically less was a intentional change which the stats should then be converted to white ones so people know &post made. will talk more with GM's to see if can get more info etc

Comment

Holy favor has always been affected by % boosts since day one of release. So much for being a mod when you don't even know half about how the game works. Now you're going to go running to R2 all because you were wrong about something so therefor it's a bug. Must be nice being apoloymi, and having a moderator she can run to when she can't handle things herself. Next you'll be deleting my posts I suppose? That's how most mods deal with issues.
            Last edited by risengaw; 04-07-2016, 04:42 AM.
            What are bugs?

Comment

Shadow is a mod it his job to post on forums....just coz he didnt agree with you dont make him wrong o.o

if he think it a bug he has to report it
              (V1)Flashnight
              Level160
              Class Knight
              Guild Spartans

Comment

Just for the record. Tenets do give more. Ive fought people with max HF and I have max tenets but not holy favor. Tenets give much more.

Comment

Working...
                X