Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: S93 is back!

Hello All,

Crystal Saga's [S93] Snow Plains is back now. Sorry for any inconvenience this server down issue has caused to you. Compensation will be sent on next maintenance(next Thursday). Your understanding and patience would be hihgly appreciated.

You won't get my patience or understanding. You can't compensate me for losing burning angel and guardian angel. You can compensate me by sending my money i paid back. I'll be happy to give you my bank number and ticket number if you need it.

You can perma ban this account and ip after. thank you in advance

Comment

Originally posted by SaphiraXnl View Post
      You can compensate me by sending my money i paid back. I'll be happy to give you my bank number and ticket number if you need it.
      The GMs do not provide account support via forum, so your ticket will be the go-to with this matter. If you need forwarding, you may post or PM your ticket number and I will forward it when a support member is on-duty. Keep in mind that it is the weekend, so response times will be delayed due to limited weekend staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        The GMs do not provide account support via forum, so your ticket will be the go-to with this matter. If you need forwarding, you may post or PM your ticket number and I will forward it when a support member is on-duty. Keep in mind that it is the weekend, so response times will be delayed due to limited weekend staff.
        sorry i replied in another topic, :
        Can u forward my ticket, Case : 519820, i rather not wait 60 days till my bank refunds. unless I have to

Comment

We lost a lot of good people cause of this.Just wondering why you couldnt give us a Notice in the first day even? Anyways Thanks for posting this and next time this happens post a notice so we feel like you guys at r2 games care a little.

Thanks again.

Comment

hey i need a help regarding this as well. i wasnt able to get back the recharged money :|

Comment

Originally posted by johnnchristian View Post
              hey i need a help regarding this as well. i wasnt able to get back the recharged money :|
              You will need to file a ticket for assistance with your purchase. Make sure to include your IGN, server number, and the order number.

Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

Hey if possible I'd like you to take into consideration that when our server got back up.
                The guild that was in control of Land Grab (Outcasts) lost it,and today we set up to get ready for LG but since no guilds where able to do any sign ups on friday for LG saturday.
                We have no sieg for the whole week now..I really hope you take this into consideration.As we are losing a lot,on top of the roll back that tons of ppl lost a lot aswell.

Thanks for your time reading this.@R2_Elodie
                Last edited by Ryan_Rathlor; 04-02-2016, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Reverie, I as well have submitted a support ticket that honestly just scratches the surface of everything i'd like to talk about with someone from customer support or somewhere. I too have already called my bank and filed a claim.

If you can kindly show me where to find my support ticket # and forward it for me, I would appreciate it. After all is said and done and my claim goes through, you can go ahead and IP ban everything.

I absolutely refuse to wait 60 days for this issue to be resolved when I saw the absolute non existence of communication we have had with our S93 issues for those 48+ hours.
                  Melancholy - Idiot Incarnate and Guild Master of Melon

Comment

Originally posted by iAmPerseverant View Post
                    If you can kindly show me where to find my support ticket # and forward it for me, I would appreciate it. After all is said and done and my claim goes through, you can go ahead and IP ban everything.

I absolutely refuse to wait 60 days for this issue to be resolved when I saw the absolute non existence of communication we have had with our S93 issues for those 48+ hours.
                    You will receive an e-mail from us containing your ticket number once a support member has responded to your case. Note that it is the weekend, so responses will be delayed due to limited staffing.

Comment

Hey its been 3days. no emails coming :| .. refund?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnchristian View Post
                        Hey its been 3days. no emails coming :| .. refund?
                        If you do not receive a response by the end of today, let me know. It's Monday, so our team should be shifting through cases momentarily.

Comment

Still no reply for my support ticket. I would appreciate it if you can do something to speed this process up. My patience is running thin.

Comment

For those of you without a ticket number, I will need the IGN (with the server number) associated with your ticket.

Comment

Melancholy - S93

Comment

Working...
                              X