Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crackerjac
    replied
    I'm already struggling enough as it is in Sengolia, and your failure to mention that you changed how the system works in Sengolia is a royal **** off, to put it bluntly. It's all right when you're below Viceroy title, but when you make it to Viceroy and above you lose honour when you die? Are you kidding me?

Sengolia used to be a guarantee of 80 honour or 250 honour, now it's like you have to make sure you don't get killed over and over by other players, effectively losing honour you've gained through other means (ie Redemption, GR battleground, wishing well, etc.) That's not fair. Why should anyone have to suffer losing honour they've rightfully gained? I was, quite frankly, much happier gaining "0" honour for my kills.

Why was this never mentioned? I think this is a very important question.

Leave a comment:

• JessieAileen
    replied
    Do you honestly lose honor in Seng now? You only get like 4 or 5 honor for each kill you make so losing 25 honor everytime you die is a little bit of over kill dont you think? Seriously... just making it easier for the high high levels to kill the lower lvls more get high honor rankings while the lower lvls are stuck, if this is true then Seng is going to be pretty desereted from now on as only the scions will feel comfortable going in there.

Leave a comment:

• lights022
    replied
    You lose honor in sengolia now? One less event to worry about. Now i can sleep.

Leave a comment:

• twistedwingz
    replied
    Originally posted by HuGgEr View Post
    i thought great events but the event is just for cash earning matters not really suit for ppl who is non cashers. no exp event also.
    you hit the nail on the head.

Leave a comment:

• kylina
    replied
    Originally posted by tony190val View Post
    Guys there was always a honor system in sengolia they just fixed it,and if im not wrong when you kill you gain honor but you dont lose if you die.
    -25 honor every time you die. I was on winning team in sengolia earlier, and I still came out 500 honor in the hole from where I went in at.

Leave a comment:

• tony190val
    replied
    Guys there was always a honor system in sengolia they just fixed it,and if im not wrong when you kill you gain honor but you dont lose if you die.

Leave a comment:

• R21633341
    replied
    Will my nobility drop if the honor drops below the rank. If Im king will it drop to seneschal if the honor amount to below for king?

Leave a comment:

• orphen20
    replied
    I think that's for the best to avoid spawn killing.

Leave a comment:

• HajjiBaba
    replied
    I like how we were not informed about changes in Sengolia. Considering Sengolia is a VERY important event, the least you can do is make is top priority to state ANY changes done.

Leave a comment:

• orphen20
    replied
    Thanks a bunch, CS. There's honor system in sengolia and I'm not joking. You kill, you gain honor. Otherwise, you lose honor when you die.

Leave a comment:

• xena6
    replied
    *** u loose honor in seng now that's **

Leave a comment:

• FarFallen
    replied
    This Crystal Event occurs one fresking day after I recharged $20 off a UGC.. I'm neither happy nor pleased.. Also, how about throwing the greed out the proverbial window and giving more than just the biggest spenders in the game access to a fair and balanced slew of Events for a change? Cash this, Crystals that, it's mundane and quite rude to a large chunk of the player-base.. /End rant.

Leave a comment:

• Bandit003
    replied
    All these events lately have been boring. They're all only for people who buy Crystal.

Leave a comment:

• LiLStorm
    replied
    LOL i knew this was gonna happen so glad i got to 100 the day before....they did same thing with Bounty Hunter reward event too, shouldnt advertise a certian date if not gonna keep it..

Leave a comment:

• ryoden
    replied
    I wish that the "Flying High" event can be back again after this.

Dear GM, are u able to advise if the event will ever be back?

A lot of us are waiting for this event please able to give us an answer,

Thanks a lot, GM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X