Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emergency Server 94 Restarting! 4/11 @ 00:00 PDT(3:00 EDT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reverie can u also check why I cant send personal messeges.. or create new posts on forum.. last 2 days now its been acting up

Comment

• Just sifting through various post seems like this is when trouble started for 93 at least http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Server-Update is there anything from this patch still in effect that may be causing hiccups seems like it started after. I mean it wouldn't explain s1 thru 92, just grasping at straws here.

Comment

• it started on s93 about a few days be4 s94 started and even tho they knew s94 right at beginning had same issue that s93 started haveing.. 2 mins into s94 server they continued and let s94 run or in our case not run.. for almost 3 weeks..

s94 they fixed within a few days us however they messed us about continuously over and over nothing is fixed even yet.. begs the question what they did on s93 that cant be done on ours.. surely if same issue.. 99% sure it is as I was on s93 as well why cant they fix s94 same way as s93 seams a bit umm weird?? or do they have short term memory loss and cant remember how to fix.. or maybe scared cause big cashers on s94
        Last edited by silentzoner; 04-19-2016, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• Well I'm so glad they did this rollback and caused people to lose their recharges for it to just crash again. Add on that the ticket system doesn't even give ticket numbers anymore... all I can do is sit and wait in agitation for the time being.

Comment

• Ha now we just going to the same cycle of disconnection all over again oh joy xD

Comment

• Originally posted by deadgrimthanatos View Post
              Well I'm so glad they did this rollback and caused people to lose their recharges for it to just crash again. Add on that the ticket system doesn't even give ticket numbers anymore... all I can do is sit and wait in agitation for the time being.
              Ya honestly if the rollback didn't work I see no reason not to revert back how it was at least the people that cashed will have what they cashed for.

Comment

• probly the latter as so many purchases have already been messed up they probly don't have a clue who has received and who hasn't anymore.. meaning if u cashed and they roll back to beginning every1 that cashed will loose EVERYTHING

Comment

• if we follow posts from earlier we may be able to predict times and win a raffle prize lol

Comment

• tbh I think they need to refund every1 all mony spent on s94 then restart the entire server from day 1 but this time FIXED
                    they need to ditch all the gear there currently using on s94 servers cables whatever the heck they use buy new stuff make another server from scratch and reopen when fixed

they obviously have no clue had no clue and probly never will soo in my view its the only solution..
                    Last edited by silentzoner; 04-19-2016, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• lol there is a little more to it then that there is software involved and if its there simply moving data won't work
                      Originally posted by silentzoner View Post
                      tbh I think they need to refund every1 all mony spent on s94 then restart the entire server from day 1 but this time FIXED
                      they need to ditch all the gear there currently using on s94 servers cables whatever the heck they use buy new stuff make another server from scratch and reopen when fixed

they obviously have no clue had no clue and probly never will soo in my view its the only solution..

Comment

• Uhm if we ever get back on I will be clearing space in vault for the compensation parcel it will be huge xD

Comment

• there probly wont be any compensation..

Originally posted by R2435384 View Post
                          lol there is a little more to it then that there is software involved and if its there simply moving data won't work
                          that's what I mean tho.. they shouldn't move any data jusrt start from beginning ie open a s95 but tell us to create toons there
                          Last edited by Reverie; 04-19-2016, 06:24 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Originally posted by silentzoner
                            that's what I mean tho.. they shouldn't move any data jusrt start from beginning ie open a s95 but tell us to create toons there
                            Your missing the point if the software is buggy and they can't pinpoint it down every server from here on out will most likely have our problems.

Comment

• yer I guess but cant really be software if all be4 s93 was working tho.. gotta be something they have done new.. either that or its outside interference ie.. hacker and if that's the case how safe is our data?

Comment

• Server seems fine till around iob idk I cannot even recall what seng looks like been so long since I been there

Comment

Working...
                                X