Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emergency Server 94 Restarting! 4/11 @ 00:00 PDT(3:00 EDT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dc again -.-

Comment

Kinda funny but I am going to miss out on a lot of exp because I work all day today was really hopping they fixed that issue during maintenance this morning

Comment

soo is this happening right now?

when they say it will be restarting... does this mean il loose my supperangel and everything I worked so hard to get perfect? also what happens to the money we have already spent
        Last edited by Reverie; 04-11-2016, 12:50 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Still dc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

At least tell us a time when the server will be back up

Comment

Lol.. This is jus stupid.. Its like a race.. Except the guy aint gtonna say go he is gonna say ok refreash page every few secs untill u fall asleap he who stays awake longest and hits refreash at just the right time will be the winer

Comment

Lol Still no news on restart of server would have been nice to have had some update I will go to sleep and dream of the huge compensation pack that they must be sorting out
                Ltrs

Comment

think im gonna go make late dinner 22.20pm here waited all dam day for server.. im hungry..

Comment

CAN WE GET AN UPDATE PLEASE.. reverie can u ask when server will be back up and working

Comment

Why is the server offline?

Comment

ITS GOING DOWN FOR REAL!!!!!!!! update please up up up up

Comment

cause the R2 guys don't seam to no what there doing... id advise sending a ticket to get a refund of all money spent or telling ur bank ur querying the payments you have made for non recipient of services and goods.. 2 weeks now we have waited for a "WORKING SERVER" and they have failed in there job we have lost many many items and attempts in events/dungeons and most of us pay money for these as well as bought keys for dungeons with crystal and have lost the attempts because server crashes theirs no excuse for this and therefor im advising every1 to recall payments

the sad thing is we haven't even been given a reason for downtime or an update.. not even predicted downtime

the worst thing is.. this "server emergency maintenance" was meant to fix these crashes.. I kinda think the guys supposedly working on it last night either have forgotten its not april fools any longer or they really need to go back to school to learn to do there job properly
                          Last edited by silentzoner; 04-11-2016, 05:50 PM.

Comment

R2. You guys should really do something about it. I just got insomniac. Woke up all day just so that I could do my events. And its sill not back yet.
                            Like c'mon. At least tell us a predicted time of it getting back up whenever it dcs. To reply to us won't really cost more than a few seconds.

Comment

they really don't care.. they have proven this for 2 weeks now same issues.. no point even trying anymore.. the server will die just as s93 did.. as will s95 when they release in a few days.. its becoming a pattern.. R2 takes your money then wont refund you when there site is constantly down... well the law states this kinda thing is illegal and you can make ur bank refund you by telling them this is fraud

Comment

what happened?

Comment

Working...
                                X