This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback Wanted - Dungeons!

We are seeking feedback regarding the Dungeons!

Do you count the minutes until you can run a specific dungeon again? Do you wait until you're done with everything else in the game before doing runs in some dungeons while secretly hoping you'll run out of time to do them? What is it that makes a dungeon your favorite or least favorite?

We are wanting to know which dungeons you like, and why you like them, and which dungeons you do not like, and why you do not like them.

Selected players may receive a reward if the feedback is included in the game, so make sure to follow the outline below for every post. You may post as many times as you wish. You may provide feedback on anything that is classified as a dungeon.

UPDATE NEW FORMAT! Please feel free to amend your existing responses or add a new post.

Please format all replies in the following manner:
    Character Name:
    Server:
    List of all dungeons I like:
    Why I like those dungeons:
    List of all dungeons I do not like:
    Why I do not like those dungeons:

Note: Please be detailed in your feedback. The "and why" is the most important part. Try to include specific names of items and bosses if you are referencing drops.
    Last edited by -M-; 04-25-2016, 02:41 AM.

Character Name: (S58)RandomApple
    Server: (S58) Holorn Cliff
    List of all dungeons i like:

1) Pshyodelica
    2) Blood Coloseum
    3) Exeleron Hollows

Why i like those dungeons:

1) It gives non casher players a change to get the things we need to upgrade ourselfs while having many bosses

2) Blood Coloseum is nice since you dont have to run around doing hundreds of boring repeating tasks every darn day so it helps

3) Exeleron Hollows the lvl 85 dungeon its probably my best many boses and fun buffs with many Purified Crystal drops

List of all dungeons i do not like:

1) Killer's Den
    2) Pshyodelica

Why i do not like those dungeons:

1) Because it has the worst layout i have ever seen to many gates that have no point since players are so Overpowered just boring runing around wasting time, and the boses have the worst drop rate for the stuff we need to upgrade in game even decent quality gems are rare in there so theres basicaly no reward and no point in doing it

2) So many rooms to click again and sometimes when i feel lazy i try to open the mini map and just click the npc to move directly to it but their all having the same darn name so its imposible would be nice if we didnt had so much to click but thats me since im lazy and well working my *** at work and no time to play the litle time its wasted on clicks
    Also the drops in Psycodelica are so bad now since they added so many stuff dragon crystals and dragon essences the main items we need drop so rare now since other drops took their place in the droping table like polishing notes, patron tributes, otherworld keys etc etc
    Last edited by FateAverruncus1; 04-25-2016, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Name: Bluu
      Server: kabam merged servers
      Dungeons which i like and why:- will only talk about how they are structured and wont talk about the loot!
      i like the mechanism of bc,vault and purg because the room is smaller compared to other dungs so they can be finished sooner with less number of clicks!
      dungeons which i don't like and why:- all the other ones esp psyco because they take more number of clicks to complete and takes longer time compared to the others ones(bigger rooms :/)!
      Suggestions:-
      (1) Implement a auto run mode where you are supposed to kill all the mobs before the boss area to challenge the boss(everything happens in AFK)!
      (2) Make a system where we can simulate the run of the dungeon and get the loot , and make the item which allows us to do so "easily farmable".
      (3) Segregate the items on the rarity and make it drop from specific dungeons so that they dont cluster up(common loot is common to all dung like pc) this increases the chance to get a specific item instead of randomly getting stuff which is not so important for the time being!.
      Last edited by diablu; 04-25-2016, 09:32 AM.
      (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Character Name: Aurelion
        Server: Shimmering Glade (S79)
        Name of Dungeon: Evil Beast Sanctuary
        What you like about that dungeon, and why: I love it because it is quick and efficient, its very focused on how strong you are at killing a boss instead of how fast you can move around a map.
        What you don't like about that dungeon, and why: I wish you could run it more than 3 times a day, I feel like my VIP is wasted given I can't run it an extra 2/2 times.

Comment

Character Name: Patrick2675
          Server:S4

Dungeons I like:

Name of Dungeon: Psycodelica
          What I like about it: Drops DC, interesting format, amount of bosses bennifits for other drops
          What I don't like it: Having to teleport into each room-can't AFK for very long takes more time and on slower computers can lag due to teleportation

Name of Dungeon: Blood Coliseum
          What I like about it: Drops a fair few PC/EP for the runs, I can AFK in it and not have to move till attempt is done
          What I don't like it: Loots not great, gems are low level

Dungeons that are meh:

Name of Dungeon: Killers Den
          What I like about it: Drops DC (far too infrequently but drops nevertheless), fun at first (when u are new to it)
          What I don't like about it: Begins to drag with pointless rooms and obsticals that just hold you back from loot

Name of Dungeon: Sacrificial Relics
          What I like about it: Drops DC (far too infrequently but drops nevertheless)
          What I don't like about it: Long walks for little gain, DC is rare, only 3PC/EP per attempt and my time is easily better spent. Gems are also relatively lack luster

Dungeons that I do not like:

Name of Dungeon: Exelorn
          What I like about it, : Drops Lots of PC and some Majors
          What I don't like about it: Big dungeon, takes lots of walking and for me takes 30 minutes for 5 attempts there is also ALOT of junk which fills my inventory and is most frustrating

Edit: (More Feedback to come) I think drops in dungeons are hugely outdated. The wing system has vastely moved on from Hwings, (a system previously more available for non-cashers) therefore systems such as this (as well as the gem system) could possibly have better Wings (Ethereal Wings) and Shining gems drop in the advanced dungeons otherwise what is the point in having harder dungs for the same old loot that they would NEVER use.
          Additionally much of the Feedback i've seen given is due to length to complete. Many of the dungeons provide variety but can take time. A movement speed buff in many would sort this issue and make them far more fun!
          Last edited by tajmahal622; 06-19-2016, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Character Name: (S22)Caia
            Server:
            (S22)Tyria Village

Conclusion : i like doing ALL dungeons, but dont have time. There's something to like in all of them and something to not like really.
            And almost all but Indigo Blight has fruit formula. which just take the little space i have in bag (wish we have choice to not pick them up).

(just listing my top 5 dungeons and what to like and not like about them -since i like them all anyways-)

Name of Dungeon: Evil Sanctuary
            What you like about that dungeon, and why:
            I like it because it takes barely 10 mins to do all 3 runs and can just afk in 3 spots (stone, middle of mobs, then boss) and im done.
            What you don't like about that dungeon, and why:
            I dont like how it ONLY have 3 runs, no VIP or Dungeon Key run. why? because we needed items like EBshards and nether essence with just 3 runs it takes months to get what we need.

Name of Dungeon: Underdark
            just coz i only have to AFK inside, kill mobs. go to boss. Lv2 A|** fr mobs again then boss, then its done.
            bad drops. Equipment drops not even more than what Purgatory drops.
            And very far away (wish theres direct teleport to dungeons)

Name of Dungeon: Blood Colosseum
            just coz i only have to AFK inside, wait and its done.

Name of Dungeon: Psycologica Den
            Drops Dragon Crystals, Dragon Essence, Normal Gems, Polish, Otherworld Keys. If i can only choose one dungeon in all of these this one ill do for sure, but short with time i can only do EBS as the fastest dungeon i can do.
            it drops Treasure Key, a left over item from an event, which adds to trash we have to throw.

Name of Dungeon: Purgatory
            Drops Ethereal Wings(bound) & things i need like Imbuing stones. Equip drops are good source of money, best among other dungeons if we like to earn extra gold.
            Very far away (wish theres direct teleport to dungeons)
            Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 04-28-2016, 04:38 AM. Reason: think i ruin the format abit. but i like to share my opinion on what likable and unlikable on each
            Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
            Server:(S22)Tyria Village
            Spouse: (S23)Socrates
            Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
            -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
            -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
            -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Character Name: (S64)Starfrost
              ServerS64) Purgatory
              Name of Dungeon: all dungeons
              *BC, easy to afk and do stuff irl,
              *SR, dc(rarely), gems, and when i'm in the mood, good for pet lvl up ^^
              *kd, dc (rarely) gems..
              *psy, the gems and more opportunity to get dc, so we can up our ... 'dc eating' frag, other mats to get ex. holfy fabor/^patron up
              *EB, just for the ebs... more of an obligation then choice that players do this dung
              *EH, i just love the drops there, and many bosses
              *Monster Island, tbh... outside dragonc coins, other easyw ay to get monsterbook mats
              *Purga, meh.. same as other dung...
              *Underdark, same like BC... it's justa lso easy to get things done irl...
              Kd, i just freaking hate the dungeon, so many steps for mostly lousy drops, not even doing it
              EB.. same as kd... and omg.. the drops... rlly?? so greedy, 3 runs maybe 4 shards... crank up the runs #10 if you want to make it worth even a little bit
              psy.. easy ding but so many up down up down up down... come on.. thinka lso of the players who work and not gonne give up their life for this game.. we don't only do dung -_-

More dungeons like BC and UNDERDARK.. atleast make us happy with that... *mumbles, still recovering afte rmy heartattack seeing you need 100.000-500.000 xtal or page 2 monsterbook*
              Spouse: StarFrost <3 AngelOfWrath
              Guild: Yangin: SAO,AGM ~//~Starfrost: Capo,SoR
              Lvl: 176 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 155 Srb Bm Hybrid
              Pets: A Lot!!
              Sperion:Yang: Maxed 3D def, Star: Maxed BloodBreak + 3D Def
              Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
              Wings: DF - Prom
              Weapon: Immo VI - Immo X +18
              Pixie: Celestial-Blazing
              Mount: Doom -Gen4 Doom

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Comment

Character Name: KnightSide
                Server: S94
                Name of Dungeon: Revenant's Vault
                What you like about that dungeon, and why: Heroic wings and FSE can be farmed easily.
                What you don't like about that dungeon, and why: The low drop rate of FSE.

Name of Dungeon: Blood Colesium
                What you like about that dungeon, and why: Easy bosses, Brilliance Shard which offers great soul upgrade.
                What you don't like about that dungeon, and why: Time consuming for the levels it is meant for.

Comment

Character Name: (K6)kight101
                  Server: (S6) Windshear Peaks
                  Name of Dungeon: Exelorn hollows
                  What you like about that dungeon, and why: 35 purified crystal a day from there helps out
                  What you don't like about that dungeon, and why: don't have anything i dont like about it
                  What i like about that dungeon: fast set afk and walk away
                  What i dont like about that dungeon: needs a NIGHTMARE mode instead a max of hard...
                  Last edited by joseph.fritz2; 04-29-2016, 07:51 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Character name: Niall
                    Server: (S62)Bloodshed Hollow

Dungeons i like:

1/ Blood Coliseum
                    2/ Sacrificial Relics
                    3/ Psychodelica
                    4/ Exelorn Hollows

Why i like them:

1/ Fast and easy to do.
                    2/ Has chance to drop DC or DE.
                    3/ Gives DCs. Bosses are in separated rooms. Doesn't take too long to complete.
                    4/ Drops Awakening Stones and Imbuing Stones.

Dungeons i don't like:

1/ Indigo Blight
                    2/ Revenant's Vault
                    3/ Blood Coliseum
                    4/ Sacrificial Relics
                    5/ Killer's Den
                    6/ Psychodelica
                    7/ Exelorn Hollows

Reason i don't like them:

1/ Useless dungeon after lvl 30
                    2/ Bosses too far apart. Drops are useless at high levels.
                    3/ No nightmare mode. Bad drops.
                    4/ Map is way too big. NM bad for mortals. Even though it drops DC and DE the drop rate is low.
                    5/ Too many maps. Bad drops. Annoying traps and lots of useless stuff. DC is almost impossible to get. DE drop is so-so but still too low.
                    6/ Why enter different room to kill bosses? (make it like Nargon realm it'll be faster to do). Drops are just ridiculous sometimes.
                    7/ Why can't we mount there? Hard to do without the totems (at least for us noncashers >.>) and they respawn too slow. Drops are funny. The rebirth items from nightmare mode just take space and are annoying. We get them even if we're not in dungeon but in party with someone doing the DG #22. the mobs are useless... you can just remove them. Very time consuming.

All dungeons have a really low drop rate on Red Adamantite.

Thanks for reading #25
                    Last edited by viksata_we; 04-27-2016, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Please submit all replies in the requested format. Posts that do not follow the format will be removed.

Comment

Character Name: Auroria
                        Server: (S36)Mount Nubina

What you like about that dungeon, and why: I like the fact that you can stand in the middle of the dungeon, turn on afk - 3 screens and complete the dungeon. Other dungeons should be able to be completed on afk mode.
                        What you don't like about that dungeon, and why: Once you're high level, the dungeon is useless - except when snorb event is on...even then we just go in looking for the snorb, then leave.

Name of Dungeon: Sacrificial Relics
                        What you like about that dungeon, and why: It has a chance to drop DC.
                        What you don't like about that dungeon, and why: The chance of DC dropping is VERY small, the dungeon is boring...you have to run all over the place to kill the bosses. It's also really difficult to solo as a mortal. No nightmare mode.

Name of Dungeon: Killers Den
                        What you like about that dungeon, and why: Has a chance of dropping DC, DE etc.
                        What you don't like about that dungeon, and why: The drop rate for these things in this dungeon are again really low and the bosses are too spaced apart - running through the flames, then a portal, then a useless room with ice at the end to freeze you and waste more time, then another huge room with a boss way at the top, then into the last room with a boss - too much wasting of time.

Name of Dungeon
                        : Psychodelica
                        What you like about that dungeon, and why: The layout is nice, the bosses aren't too far apart. Also has a higher chance of dropping DC, DE etc.
                        What you don't like about that dungeon, and why: It seems that the more items the bosses drops, the less chance each thing has of dropping. It used to be that we could get a whole lot of DC per run and now sometimes we're lucky to get 1. People struggle to get enough to upgrade things.

Name of Dungeon: Exelorn Hollows
                        What you like about that dungeon, and why: Lots of PC and other things we need.
                        What you don't like about that dungeon, and why: Time Consuming - if you can't solo it without the totem buffs, you have to keep waiting on them spawning before you can continue. Even when you can solo it without the buffs, it's so boring...we have been running these dungeons pretty much daily since we were able too so it's super boring now.

Name of Dungeon: Purgatory
                        What you like about that dungeon, and why: Lots of stuff we need for upgrading.
                        What you don't like about that dungeon, and why: Firstly - it takes so long just to get to the dungeon as you can't just click the npc in dungeon list and auto-walk to it. After you get to the dungeon it becomes the same as the others, takes so much time to manually run between each of the bosses.

Name of Dungeon
                        : Evil Beast Sanctuary
                        What you like about that dungeon, and why: The dungeon is quite easy to do, you can sit around and wait if you're not strong enough for nightmare mode. It also drops the essence and shards we need at higher level.
                        What you don't like about that dungeon, and why: 3 RUNS!!! This is THE worst thing about this dungeon, I have burned through AT LEAST 2 stacks of Evil Beast Shards already trying to make celestial gear and if I had to wait on collecting all of those I would literally never get done. The Nether essence too?!?! How are we supposed to upgrade frags when you can go almost a whole week without even getting 1 NE drop >.< It's ridiculous!

Name of Dungeon: The Underdark
                        What you like about that dungeon, and why: It's similar to BC in the sense that you can afk in it to get the kills. Drops Celestial Shards and other stuff.
                        What you don't like about that dungeon, and why: It's so far away. You also can't completely afk to get the kills as it usually misses some monsters, you also have to manually teleport into the boss room and if you're not paying attention can accidentally teleport out of the dungeon...that option should be removed - if people want to leave the dungeon they can leave party or teleport scroll out. The drops are also terrible.

Overall I feel like there should be a way to teleport to the dungeon entrances...possibly include it within the VIP package since it's pretty useless to most of us now. Also it would be nice to have an option to complete the entire dungeon in afk mode - I work 9-10 hours a day, 5-6 days a week, I also know other people who do the same but we also want to have the opportunity to make our characters stronger. By the time I come home from work it's almost 11pm and then I have ladder and corruption still to do which takes a lot of time so the last thing I want to do is manually run through KD/Psycho/EH/Purg/EB/Underdark to collect DC/DE/Imbuing Stones/Awakening Stones/Patron Tributes/Polish Notes/PC as well as the shards, essence and gems. Then you introduce things to the game that require a crazy amount of xtal...well if I don't work I can't buy xtal and if I do work I don't have time to manually do everything in the game.
                        (S36)Auroria
                        160+ Eidolon Knight
                        Apocolypse Co-leader
                        (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Character Name: Doesn't matter
                          Server: Doesn't matter
                          Name of Dungeon: All of them
                          What you like about that dungeon, and why: Dragon crystals, that's pretty much it.
                          What you don't like about that dungeon, and why: Everything else, the amount of time it takes to run them all. Just make an auto run mode seriously. Not that you guys actually read these feedback threads you make. What a joke.
                          What are bugs?

Comment

Character / Server doesn't matter

Vault shouldn't have a higher FSE drop rate at all. It's fine. People just misunderstand the fact you can sell them for a high price.
                            All the garbage in Killers Den like fire and traps is annoying though.

Comment

Character Name: J3DI
                              Server: S94
                              Name of Dungeon: ANY
                              What you like about that dungeon, and why: - makes the game fun and you get good loot..
                              What you don't like about that dungeon, and why: - why do we have to make partys before entering every dungeon.. I solo all my dungeons so theres no need to make a party but every time you enter you must creat a party even if soloing.. also when server crashes why does it have to kick you out why not keep you inside so you don't loose your attempts

Comment

Working...
                              X