Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for messin up the soa reward

Comment

Love it!! U guys complain they take away soa. They bring back and u complain more.

Comment

Originally posted by Socrates77 View Post
        Love it!! U guys complain they take away soa. They bring back and u complain more.
        ikr silly people, they should realize that R2 expects you to cash max tenets and banner fuse!

Speaking of banner fuse here's the total cost! (assuming I did my math right) based on vip shop price

this is for the 5 in 1 but you can use the sums to solve it for others ez

not pro set up, no hate plz :<

Lion Heart Stones
        500 for orange
        200 for purple
        120 for yellow
        25 for blue
        5 for green
        (x each by their price)
        +
        ------
        $2380 x5

crystals
        200 orange = 288
        200 purple = 150
        120 yellow = 58
        50 blue = 12
        20 green = 3
        (x each by their price)
        +
        --------
        $511

banner fuse

511 + 2380 = $2891 per banner (start to finish + 1p I guess)

2891 x5 + 1350 = $15,805 total for max fuse

Will be cheaper since I assume people who are interested in this have abouts orange banner already and maybe a yellow banner of another kind (just a guess)
        Would still cost about lil bit under 13k i think or so even then and less if you choose stuff in points/pay to consume for this stuff.
        Last edited by xPrototypeT; 05-13-2016, 03:06 AM.
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

I don't speak for everyone...but what use is bringing back the SoA when the majority of people can't even make it to 100 ladder? xD

Level 70 for the SoA was reasonable as most people with half decent stats can get there and beat it, which means there's more people that can take the little ones up so they can get their SoA's and progress in the game (whether through saving for an ares piece or selling to buy things they need)
          (S36)Auroria
          160+ Eidolon Knight
          Apocolypse Co-leader
          (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
            I don't speak for everyone...but what use is bringing back the SoA when the majority of people can't even make it to 100 ladder? xD

Level 70 for the SoA was reasonable as most people with half decent stats can get there and beat it, which means there's more people that can take the little ones up so they can get their SoA's and progress in the game (whether through saving for an ares piece or selling to buy things they need)

This ^ Read it and ask again why people complain if u want

Comment

Originally posted by AresGoW View Post
              This ^ Read it and ask again why people complain if u want

Some people who thinks they have it all just wont understand tho :P
              Last edited by BloodyBlack; 05-13-2016, 08:05 AM.

Comment

upset for the level 100 ladder to gain soa, it should be brought back to lvl 70 for a fair game

Comment

it really messed up by making 100lvl ladder for soa quest, not all the oppest players even can do tht, i m hoping still to get back the old ladder quest,soa at 70

Comment

yea i have just recently been able to beat ladder 70 and now they move it thats totaly messed up

Comment

quit complaining about soa being in ladder 100 just get stronger and do it.

Comment

You're obviously not getting the point. A lot of people complained because they couldn't farm soa anymore.. they brang it back and made it hard to farm for the majority of players who complained in the first place. It's not that we're just contrary and ungrateful no matter what the outcome. Making soa farmable with a high stat requirement is just r2 finding a loophole.

Comment

Point if the game is to work hard and improve your toon, to make your toon better and stronger. Putting SOA on level100 ladder means people have to improve their toon to make it stronger to get there. Also means you have to do old school ladders, work as a team to get higher.

If R2 kept everything easy to get where would be the point in improving? I can not get to level100 ladder all the time, but i now working on improving myself so i can, that the point of the game.

Everyone so use to having stuff given to them now in game they forgot what it was like to play the game.
                          (V1)Flashnight
                          Level160
                          Class Knight
                          Guild Spartans

Comment

Originally posted by LordKyo View Post
                            quit complaining about soa being in ladder 100 just get stronger and do it.
                            Originally posted by flashtimo123 View Post
                            Point if the game is to work hard and improve your toon, to make your toon better and stronger. Putting SOA on level100 ladder means people have to improve their toon to make it stronger to get there. Also means you have to do old school ladders, work as a team to get higher.

If R2 kept everything easy to get where would be the point in improving? I can not get to level100 ladder all the time, but i now working on improving myself so i can, that the point of the game.

Everyone so use to having stuff given to them now in game they forgot what it was like to play the game.
                            Are you's actually for real? There's no possible way that these people complaining can get strong enough to beat lvl 100 ladder unless they spend a good few thousand dollars on the game.

My toon (mostly non casher) has a decent pixie, plenty of soul, almost full immaculate gems, Evil beast gear and awakened ares gear, seal of doom, level 13 holy favor, nearly max tenets and much more and can't even pass level 93 ladder so how the hell is a noob going to get stronger and beat it?

It's ridiculous and just not possible for the majority of players.
                            (S36)Auroria
                            160+ Eidolon Knight
                            Apocolypse Co-leader
                            (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Are you's actually for real? There's no possible way that these people complaining can get strong enough to beat lvl 100 ladder unless they spend a good few thousand dollars on the game.

My toon (mostly non casher) has a decent pixie, plenty of soul, almost full immaculate gems, Evil beast gear and awakened ares gear, seal of doom, level 13 holy favor, nearly max tenets and much more and can't even pass level 93 ladder so how the hell is a noob going to get stronger and beat it?

ur nearly max tenets and ur a knight? wew nini, i thought u were better :<
                              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

I die in ladder.... i dont always make it to level100. I cashed for my tenets and Rune, im not complaining that they moved SOA to level100 it is giving the game purpose again. Making me want to improve myself more to get to level100 without dying, it people who want it handed to them that is making this game boring, and when the game gets boring people leave, when people leave people complain their servers are dead, they beg for merge they get merge then complain again..... nothing ever good enough EVER

Go back to old school ladder, party of 5 and work out who to beat the floors and improve yourself where you need to.

There was a point it wasn't possible for the majority for players to get to level 70 at one point in time, but people improved and got themselves there, do it again and stop crying that thing aren't easy it's not meant to be easy.
                                Last edited by flashtimo123; 05-17-2016, 12:54 PM.
                                (V1)Flashnight
                                Level160
                                Class Knight
                                Guild Spartans

Comment

Working...
                                X