[Patch Notes] 5/12 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flashtimo123 View Post
    I die in ladder.... i dont always make it to level100. I cashed for my tenets and Rune, im not complaining that they moved SOA to level100 it is giving the game purpose again. Making me want to improve myself more to get to level100 without dying, it people who want it handed to them that is making this game boring, and when the game gets boring people leave, when people leave people complain their servers are dead, they beg for merge they get merge then complain again..... nothing ever good enough EVER

Go back to old school ladder, party of 5 and work out who to beat the floors and improve yourself where you need to.

There was a point it wasn't possible for the majority for players to get to level 70 at one point in time, but people improved and got themselves there, do it again and stop crying that thing aren't easy it's not meant to be easy.
    There's a HUGE difference to making yourself stronger to beat level 70 ladder than there is to make it to 100. There's little players in my guild that have not long managed to make themselves stronger to beat lvl 70 ladder and they will more than likely NEVER be strong enough to get to 100 ladder.

How about you stop being an ******* to the little players who want to progress in the game who time after time get screwed by r2.
    (S36)Auroria
    160+ Eidolon Knight
    Apocolypse Co-leader
    (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Wish R2 will be so kind as to bring back Spirit of Ares in Ladder Lv70.
      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
        There's a HUGE difference to making yourself stronger to beat level 70 ladder than there is to make it to 100. There's little players in my guild that have not long managed to make themselves stronger to beat lvl 70 ladder and they will more than likely NEVER be strong enough to get to 100 ladder.

How about you stop being an ******* to the little players who want to progress in the game who time after time get screwed by r2.
        im being anything, I been playing this game from 4 years now, back you HAD to work for anything and everything and it wasn't just handed to you on a plate. I remember when there was SS packsx5 for reaching level70 ladder and NO ONE could make it there (and i mean no one) but we all worked and got better and improved and worked together, eventually we were all able to get that pack because we worked for it.

You say im being a *******, but all i see you complaining because something isn't easy anymore. There are plenty of players on my server working together to get to level100 ladder everyday and they are doing, so everyone else can to.
        (V1)Flashnight
        Level160
        Class Knight
        Guild Spartans

Comment

im being anything, I been playing this game from 4 years now, back you HAD to work for anything and everything and it wasn't just handed to you on a plate. I remember when there was SS packsx5 for reaching level70 ladder and NO ONE could make it there (and i mean no one) but we all worked and got better and improved and worked together, eventually we were all able to get that pack because we worked for it.

You say im being a *******, but all i see you complaining because something isn't easy anymore. There are plenty of players on my server working together to get to level100 ladder everyday and they are doing, so everyone else can to.
          I've been playing this game on and off since closed beta. I've been through it all. Having SoA at level 70 is NOT having something handed to you...there's plenty of players who can't even make it to level 70 but there's also plenty who can and who are willing to help those other players get there and get their SoA. You need 150 SoA to even make 1 un-awakened piece of gear, having 7 days of getting a SoA at level 70 is not having anything handed to you, it's allowing players who can reach level 70 to get a SoA to save or sell and letting players who can reach level 70 take others to get a SoA to save or sell (probably sell). This game has almost no way to make money anymore, especially for new players who can't do anything to get unbound things to sell for money and selling the SoA from ladder was a good way for them to make a little money so they can buy things to progress. I've no idea wth your server is like but on my merged server there's a handful of people who can go to level 100 so there's not enough people who can help others get to 100...where as there's many more people can get to 70 so can help others get there.

You say they should work and get better, yet you think they don't deserve to get a SoA from lvl 70 ladder so that they can get better. Then what about the players who worked their *** off to get stronger to beat level 70 so they could participate in the SoA events, they should now try and get stronger to beat level 100???? Do you actually realise how impossible that is...?? You've played for 4 years you say which means you've been able to take advantage of some of the old awesome events we've had, you've probably cashed a considerable amount in that time too...so how is a player who's played less than a year supposed to catch up to us old players, or surpass us and get strong enough to beat level 100 without cashing ALOT?
          (S36)Auroria
          160+ Eidolon Knight
          Apocolypse Co-leader

Comment

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
            I've been playing this game on and off since closed beta. I've been through it all. Having SoA at level 70 is NOT having something handed to you...there's plenty of players who can't even make it to level 70 but there's also plenty who can and who are willing to help those other players get there and get their SoA. You need 150 SoA to even make 1 un-awakened piece of gear, having 7 days of getting a SoA at level 70 is not having anything handed to you, it's allowing players who can reach level 70 to get a SoA to save or sell and letting players who can reach level 70 take others to get a SoA to save or sell (probably sell). This game has almost no way to make money anymore, especially for new players who can't do anything to get unbound things to sell for money and selling the SoA from ladder was a good way for them to make a little money so they can buy things to progress. I've no idea wth your server is like but on my merged server there's a handful of people who can go to level 100 so there's not enough people who can help others get to 100...where as there's many more people can get to 70 so can help others get there.

You say they should work and get better, yet you think they don't deserve to get a SoA from lvl 70 ladder so that they can get better. Then what about the players who worked their *** off to get stronger to beat level 70 so they could participate in the SoA events, they should now try and get stronger to beat level 100???? Do you actually realise how impossible that is...?? You've played for 4 years you say which means you've been able to take advantage of some of the old awesome events we've had, you've probably cashed a considerable amount in that time too...so how is a player who's played less than a year supposed to catch up to us old players, or surpass us and get strong enough to beat level 100 without cashing ALOT?
            You been playing since beta closed, and your a Knight and you cant get to level100 O.O

Also I know FlashKnight and he has only cashed for his Tenets and some of his Rune, everything else he worked for and farmed. The SoA thing effects him too, but he is working to get himself better to get to level100 all the time. Also the players that cant get to 100 there is such a thing known as Trading with players and Buy from shops in SG, its what players on our server is doing there is also SoA in the token exchange. So plenty of other options available and out there
            APOLOYMI
            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
              You been playing since beta closed, and your a Knight and you cant get to level100 O.O

Also I know FlashKnight and he has only cashed for his Tenets and some of his Rune, everything else he worked for and farmed. The SoA thing effects him too, but he is working to get himself better to get to level100 all the time. Also the players that cant get to 100 there is such a thing known as Trading with players and Buy from shops in SG, its what players on our server is doing there is also SoA in the token exchange. So plenty of other options available and out there
              Yeah...i've played and quit, then came back and quit again - multiple times. I also don't really cash...being i'm in the middle of a very expensive immigration process and would rather save my money for that than spend it on virtual stuff

As for the SoA thing, if you had cared to read my posts, my point is that most of the players the SoA in ladder effects are players who can't possibly work to make themselves better to get to level 100. For people who can get to 90+ already then yeah it's possible for them to work and possibly be able to beat level 100 in the near future but for the one's who worked hard to just be able to beat level 70 so they could get a SoA then it's not very fair.

Perhaps there should be a compromise to where the SoA is restored to level 70 and a better reward is added for completing level 100...for the Elite Characters who can make it there. There's probably only around 10 people max. that can beat level 100 on S36 merged server and I know plenty of people who worked hard just to be able to beat level 70 which may seem easy to us now but to those who are still working to beat it, it isn't easy.
              (S36)Auroria
              160+ Eidolon Knight
              Apocolypse Co-leader

Comment

agreed with Auroria

Comment

1 soa for 70, 2 for 80, 3 for 90, 5 for 100 :>

maybe then i'll come back and try get stat up to pass 93
                  'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

You can't just simply "work harder" to beat lvl100. Unless u spend a **** ton of money upgrading your icons then "working harder" wont be enough and remember not all servers have 5+ years of experience. New players/servers need a chance too
                    Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

exactly u gave the best point to be noticed

Comment

Working...
                      X