Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 6/2 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those that asked funds is just Buy Xtals then claim them back when you hit the required Level, Normal and premium can be claimed seperatly, normal gets you 6K xtals from 2K xtals after you hit LV100
    and premium gets you 40K from 10K when you hit LV120.

The monthly card rebate is just like the daily sign in, spend Xtals then claim them every day for a profit.

Benefits for all is a reward across the entire server when enough people buy the rebates, one person can add two points to it...so only 25 people need to buy both normal and premium... and that's it tbh spend Xtals, get more Xtals.

Also I'll have to check 2morr but I think you can claim each one a total of 4 times...or maybe it allows it after reset...eh we'll see next week...
    Last edited by Sagittarius001; 06-02-2016, 02:24 PM.
    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
    Kamikaze Member
    Somany systems...so little time...
    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Thank you R2 the funds thingy is really good so many xtals for buyin xtals

Comment

for funds u need to buy the crystals, or u can just use those from charm trade when u have enough?
        Game:Crystal Saga
        Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
        Class: Mage
        Plane:Eidolon
        Lv:160+
        Guild: The Spartans
        Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
        Honor: Emperor
        Tenets: maxed

Comment

is funds daily?

Comment

looks like there is a daily fund if you do the monthly card rebate. The funds looks like a really good deal its works for new servers where people wanna spend cash to get stronger.

If i was still cashing i would use it but there is nothing to do no reason to cash everything is done with ease. We need a challenge for the op players

Comment

Does anyone know if the monthly rebate will go for an ACTUAL 30 days or just 30 from the day of it first being available? thanks
              (S70)CoffeeQueen
              Level 180 Shadow Rogue

*I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition*

Comment

Monthly rebate goes for 30 days starting from when you purchase it

Comment

Working...
                X