Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 7/7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Outlaw.Raijin View Post
    It is your own problem not to follow R2games policy not mine Im just quote your idea that Alt's abuse is not illegal on r2games policy. And telling me that the game is already dead but you are here suggesting dungeon events?, Do you think R2games will launch new server if the game was dead?, and if it is true you might not posting here wasting time wishing for double dungeon, you might better find a new game browser.

if you think Dev's and Mod of Team R2games not doing there job to maintain this game, better quit if your not happy that mallers don't get banned.

illegal in thoery but no alt abuser has ever been banned so lol.
    i never suggested anything O.o it was some other guy asking, learn to read
    new servers cuz they're milking the cow till it's all dry
    posting here to try make u learn but seems ur dumb and stubborn, rip and again didn't wish/ask for 2x dungeons so again learn to read
    i like the game, r2 is just bad with it

me quit if i'm not happy mallers getting not getting banned? why don't u quit since alt abusers not being banned lololol, 10/10 logic
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
      illegal in thoery but no alt abuser has ever been banned so lol.
      i never suggested anything O.o it was some other guy asking, learn to read
      new servers cuz they're milking the cow till it's all dry
      posting here to try make u learn but seems ur dumb and stubborn, rip and again didn't wish/ask for 2x dungeons so again learn to read
      i like the game, r2 is just bad with it

me quit if i'm not happy mallers getting not getting banned? why don't u quit since alt abusers not being banned lololol, 10/10 logic
      lol. "i like the game, r2 is just bad with it" And still playing cs on r2games, this thread is not making helpful because of your foul language and forcing other's to use alt abuse on game is illegal, if you telling that R2 is not good in maintaining cs then go find other game developer that run's cs no one forcing you to play cs in R2 ("r2 is just bad with it")
      Guild Webiste:
      Guild Webdeveloper:
      Guild Name: Team Genesis
      Server: CS Server – [S96] Mulberry Village
      Character: Mage (Raijin)

Need Guild Website/Blog Site:

Comment

lol. "i like the game, r2 is just bad with it" And still playing cs on r2games, this thread is not making helpful because of your foul language and forcing other's to use alt abuse on game is illegal, if you telling that R2 is not good in maintaining cs then go find other game developer that run's cs no one forcing you to play cs in R2 ("r2 is just bad with it")
        they are bad, ask everyone who actually has experience with em lol

no one is forcing anyone to alt abuse O.o do u even read?????

and again right back at you, don't like the alt abusing on r2's version go play another!

Comment

ALT ABUSE FTW LOL, but any are those the only two mounts, or is one afterit?

Comment

Double Dungeon is not a good idea if the server is running on Mid game, because it will ruin the Market (Easy drop) on the Server because alt abuser has been leveled there Alts to the level that can take the Boss fast. it is only good if the server was newly open so alt's were not yet been dress up or leveled and no abuse on dungeon loot. Unlike on late game and Mid game where shards are easy to get, and free muts are given where they can easily dress up all alt's and abuse dungeon runs.
            Double Dungeons does nothing to my merged server group. No one really sells much to begin with and the drop rate for DC is terrible anyway. The shards are useless, no one really uses them. The muts and hw people use for daily exchanges and rarely sell. The PC is used for so much in game that it rarely gets sold too and pretty much everything else is bound.

Everyone has alts but unless you don't have school, a job, a life then there's not much time to use them to go do EVERY dungeon.
            (S36)Auroria
            160+ Eidolon Knight
            Apocolypse Co-leader
            (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Originally posted by tree09 View Post
              ALT ABUSE FTW LOL, but any are those the only two mounts, or is one afterit?
              is illegal, ima report u!!!!!!!

only those 2 mounts

Comment

lol xD
                and thnx

Comment

can anyone pls post a pic of the last mount?
                  Game:Crystal Saga
                  Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
                  Class: Mage
                  Plane:Eidolon
                  Lv:160+
                  Guild: The Spartans
                  Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
                  Honor: Emperor
                  Tenets: maxed

Comment

Originally posted by afwazaq View Post
                    can anyone pls post a pic of the last mount?
                    Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]164097[/ATTACH]

beast took me 38 clicks/12.9 stars

ran out of g mut for doombringer </3
                    edit: but friend of mine got it in 42 clicks

only these 2 mounts, no others
                    2nd pic is the last mount

Click image for larger version

Name:	doom.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	1725480

This is it from side view
                    Last edited by Reverie; 07-07-2016, 11:19 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
                    (S36)Auroria
                    160+ Eidolon Knight
                    Apocolypse Co-leader
                    (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

looks better than the fox lol and ty
                      Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
                      Class: Mage
                      Plane:Eidolon
                      Lv:160+
                      Guild: The Spartans
                      Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
                      Honor: Emperor
                      Tenets: maxed

Comment

I'm going to say this... No one on my server abuses alts to hurt anyone... There is a reason people don't get banned for having tons of alts.... Alt abuse is a very touchy subject, as the definition of abuse is iffy at best. Not to mention the economy hasn't changed much in the last 2 years.... You think 2x Dungeons is gonna change that, it hasn't in the past, and it isn't going to now. There is a reason all of PvP West is merged, it is too dead to have 2 or 3 separate merges. The fact is you just wanna argue to argue, and that is what the real issue is. I only have my main and 1 alt at any given time and I'm not complaining at how weak my character is. You just oppose 2x Dungeons because your too lazy to do it, and would rather have some event that is easier and less time consuming to reap the benefits. Drop rates don't change just because more dungeon runs are given.
                        Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                        IGN:S58-AquaShock
                        Level: 198-Eidolon
                        Class: Knight
                        Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                        -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
                          I'm going to say this... No one on my server abuses alts to hurt anyone... There is a reason people don't get banned for having tons of alts.... Alt abuse is a very touchy subject, as the definition of abuse is iffy at best. Not to mention the economy hasn't changed much in the last 2 years.... You think 2x Dungeons is gonna change that, it hasn't in the past, and it isn't going to now. There is a reason all of PvP West is merged, it is too dead to have 2 or 3 separate merges. The fact is you just wanna argue to argue, and that is what the real issue is. I only have my main and 1 alt at any given time and I'm not complaining at how weak my character is. You just oppose 2x Dungeons because your too lazy to do it, and would rather have some event that is easier and less time consuming to reap the benefits. Drop rates don't change just because more dungeon runs are given.
                          this guy^

other guy is some moron who just joined and butthurt to hell pretty much :P

Comment

Working...
                          X