This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2CS_Amanda View Post
    My understanding of this issue is that it is not a bug or a new thing. This is how the game has always been, but some people did not realize it and were filing tickets over it. We are just making sure that everyone is aware of this system.
    Honor related to kills is new. I used to work out honor gains and always just got 80/240 for a lose/win. no other amount from seng.

Maybe i missed the point lol

Comment

Originally posted by HuGgEr View Post
      every maintenance they have patch notes of what is fixed and what was added. right? and this fixes comes from the developers.. which we call "CHANGE OF LOGS" and this "CHANGE OF LOGS" was the note of what developers had fixed, added or even changed from the old configuration of server files or SERVER side which will be released after update or server or maintenance of the server.. That is my whole knowledge on what developers release to its customers. because even I my self had been working on some ONline games like MUONLINE. where in we buy server files from mobius and upon update of the files from them they make "CHANGE OF LOGS" which was the FIXES, Additions and NEW features what was included on the new release.

just want to share it.
      Right... Changes/bug fixes/content added are listed in the patch notes we see, but we don't see the entire change log of course. What I was trying to say is- if the devs didn't know it was something that was broken, how would they know to put it in the patch notes as fixed?
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Right... Changes/bug fixes/content added are listed in the patch notes we see, but we don't see the entire change log of course. What I was trying to say is- if the devs didn't know it was something that was broken, how would they know to put it in the patch notes as fixed?
        they will surely know it and add it on the "CHANGE OF LOGS" because if they don.t know that it was bug how can they come up with it being fixed. in other words they had knew it and come up with the fixes during the last release.. that's why there it goes. RIGHT?

Example: I'm the one of the developer of the game, and your a client who payed for the server files with a lifetime update privilege.. as a developer i will surely know and get feedbacks from my costumer oh this thing is bug you need to work on it. and as a developer i will know what things are bug on the files i have because i test it before i release it to see and check if the "CHANGE OF LOGS" will be similar to what will i release and update.. just and insight after on my experience.

and as the client, the developer will release me or give me a List or change of logs.
        Last edited by HuGgEr; 06-29-2012, 05:31 AM.
        IGN:HuGgEr
        Class: Fire Mage (SCION)
        Server: Windhear Peaks
        LEVEL 100
        "PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO"

MY BEST GUIDE!!
        Purchase crystals in the Philippines using LOAD CENTRAL!!

REFINE EQUIPEMENTS

ALL ABOUT MOUNTS

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          My educated guess is that the devs didn't know we didn't know about the system, or even that is was "broken" before, and that when doing maintenance the code was fixed without even knowing it was being fixed. This would explain why there was no announcement about it, and why this post was created in the first place.

So, a bug staff didn't even know existed got fixed.
          She clearly explained right there.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
            She clearly explained right there.
            NOPE! well dont just answer brotherVT let the R2 staffs be the one to explain and answer all. i had made a email for them. direct to the GMS and admins
            LEVEL 100
            "PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO"

MY BEST GUIDE!!

REFINE EQUIPEMENTS

ALL ABOUT MOUNTS

Comment

-eats popcorn- this thread went pretty far o.o for just 2-3 people
              Crystal Saga:
              Server: Aquatic Crypts
              Name: (S15)Sidoh
              Class: Knight
              Plane: Eidolon
              Level: 100

Lunaria:
              Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
              Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
              Class: Swordman/Elementalist
              Level: 5x/6x

Comment

You could just announce it with the new update like :Fixed an issue with honor.or something like this.

Comment

NOPE! well dont just answer brotherVT let the R2 staffs be the one to explain and answer all. i had made a email for them. direct to the GMS and admins
                  You're the one crying about this whole situation - and you're telling me not to answer?
                  If you wanted an official answer, you should have filed a ticket from the get-go.

Your fail point has been overruled.
                  What's your next troll attempt?

Originally posted by tonyval View Post
                  You could just announce it with the new update like :Fixed an issue with honor.or something like this.
                  Read what MemoryLane said.
                  Last edited by BrotherVT; 06-29-2012, 05:47 AM. Reason: Merging Posts
                  The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by Harmbringer View Post
                    Honor related to kills is new. I used to work out honor gains and always just got 80/240 for a lose/win. no other amount from seng.

Maybe i missed the point lol
                    Yes, I'm watching the thread, talking to players. I think something might be wrong. I'm investigating now.

I'll let you all know what I find out.
                    ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
                    Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
                    After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
                    An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
                    Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Comment

I understand where hugger is coming from but as gm amanda stated already this thing is part of the game from the very beginning that we were not used to becaused it was not working. I think the only issue here is that there was a miscommunication about it that should have been announce by r2. Anyway we can complain but this is a part of the game that we have to get used to.

Comment

Yes, I'm watching the thread, talking to players. I think something might be wrong. I'm investigating now.

I'll let you all know what I find out.
                        yeah that's what i keep saying amanda. I'm not noob on this things because i had managed online game matters. it such that some of your mods just answer things even they don't know whats the real thing behind it. if you need my help on this just see me or msg me in game or here..

thanks god you got what i had been talking about.
                        Last edited by HuGgEr; 06-29-2012, 07:00 AM.
                        LEVEL 100
                        "PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO"

MY BEST GUIDE!!

REFINE EQUIPEMENTS

ALL ABOUT MOUNTS

Comment

OK, according what we found out, Memory's guess was actually pretty close. It was in our bug tracking system that people were not getting honor for kills in Seng. The devs fixed it, but it wasn't reported to us through the regular channels so we didn't know to add it to the patch notes. We apologize for that. But also, while fixing this bug, it also triggered the script for people to lose honor when killed. However, this is how the system was designed to work in the first place and the devs didn't realize there was a problem. Hence my OP stating that the system was working properly; the devs thought it was.

So, long story short, sorry the change was not added to the patch notes, but the way the system is functioning now is how it is supposed to function so we are not planning on making any further adjustments to the system at this time. But we will discuss it further with the team on Monday.
                          After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
                          An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!

Comment

OK, according what we found out, Memory's guess was actually pretty close. It was in our bug tracking system that people were not getting honor for kills in Seng. The devs fixed it, but it wasn't reported to us through the regular channels so we didn't know to add it to the patch notes. We apologize for that. But also, while fixing this bug, it also triggered the script for people to lose honor when killed. However, this is how the system was designed to work in the first place and the devs didn't realize there was a problem. Hence my OP stating that the system was working properly; the devs thought it was.

So, long story short, sorry the change was not added to the patch notes, but the way the system is functioning now is how it is supposed to function so we are not planning on making any further adjustments to the system at this time. But we will discuss it further with the team on Monday.
                            one more thing regarding this matter amanda which we need to clarify..

example: I'm a new viceroy and just recently wear my orange slayers orb and i enter pvp like sengolia. for sure i will lose honors and more death means more lose of honor will i get demoted to elector? and i wont be able to use my orange slayers orb which needs the VICEROY rank..

P.S.

Please try to train some of your moderators to ask staffs regarding matters that are being asked by players before they answer because they answer the Question or Solve it in just answering it in their way.

TNX CHEARS
                            LEVEL 100
                            "PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO"

MY BEST GUIDE!!

REFINE EQUIPEMENTS

ALL ABOUT MOUNTS

Comment

[B]
                              example: I'm a new viceroy and just recently wear my orange slayers orb and i enter pvp like sengolia. for sure i will lose honors and more death means more lose of honor will i get demoted to elector? and i wont be able to use my orange slayers orb which needs the VICEROY rank..
                              I'll do my best to find out about this, but I probably will not get any answers until Monday at this point.

Comment

Thx for letting us know Amanda u know ur the best, Lol hey hugger some mods just think they know best and need to get spanked.>>
                                IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
                                SERVER:
                                Windshear Peaks
                                Trap ranger

Comment

Working...
                                X